Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hollyannaeree | Part 12 - Hot Pocket Thot

Post by echohecko »

jtx0 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:56 am
echohecko wrote:Do you guys remember when she bought those heels? Months ago, and mentioned how often she’s worn them/how comfortable they are. This is proof that she hasn’t gone out even once with them on lol. No sign of wear on the bottom of them heels :P Holly, get a life. Damn your life is so fucking sad.
Lmfaooo I go to Dallas often no one dresses thotty and thirsty like her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I want to see a photo of her dressed like that where she takes the photo in a public bathroom mirror selfie like she used to. She’s always taking photos of her outfits at home. If she really does go out in public dressed in skin tight F21 dresses and strappy heels, you know she’d be taking photos outside. Why does she NEVER take photos of her out and about or something?! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a photo of herself outside of her house. Except that target photo.

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

Could she AT LEAST make a nice backdrop in her apartment to take pictures against and idk maybe invest in a camera with a handheld remote shutter so she can stop taking her thot pics like it’s 2012 on her dingy ass grey carpet and her unfurnished apartment and iPhone camera in the pic?!?! Gd every other professional instagrammer has made these investments god get a green screen so you can at least scam people like you’re in Paris or have friends LOL but instead her dumbass be spending it all on YSL shoes and junk. If social media is her living she could at least make those couple of purchases instead of spending 15,000 on lululemon And tiny purses to make her pancake ass look bigger. She’s so stupid!!

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

Like a fridge :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

yikes her life is truly a mess i almost feel sorry for her... that is until I remember what a psycho she is
BANNED

:hugs:

loloookay
Debater
Debater

Post by loloookay »

Gurugossiper80 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:14 pm
Like a fridge :rofl:
Her fashion choices are laughable, she is trying waaaay too hard to be an IG baddie it just looks so fake and put on. Plus she looks 40 there lol

loloookay
Debater
Debater

Post by loloookay »

She follows the most random people on IG. Convinced they’re all subscribers or people she’s never met IRL bc she has zero friends

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

The Lakers hoodie she's wearing in her black friday deal video is the best thing I've seen her wear in a long time... it doesn't squeeze her like a sausage or show off her nasty boobs.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

jtx0 wrote:
echohecko wrote:Do you guys remember when she bought those heels? Months ago, and mentioned how often she’s worn them/how comfortable they are. This is proof that she hasn’t gone out even once with them on lol. No sign of wear on the bottom of them heels :P Holly, get a life. Damn your life is so fucking sad.

Lol where do you go? There’s a lot of girls who show up to uptown/deep ellum dressed like her, but I think most of them are in their mid to late 20’s vs being almost 40. Or closer to 30, but not 40. And any of them with an hourglass shape still look realistic, not like the fake overly/perfectly sculpted Kim k type body that holly photoshops herself into having in pictures. I bet she looks sloppier in real life wearing things like tight ass body con dresses.

BeachWay
Learner
Learner

Post by BeachWay »

She's probably suffering from mid-life crisis!

jtx0
Debater
Debater

Post by jtx0 »

Irada_3112 wrote:
jtx0 wrote:

Lol where do you go? There’s a lot of girls who show up to uptown/deep ellum dressed like her, but I think most of them are in their mid to late 20’s vs being almost 40. Or closer to 30, but not 40. And any of them with an hourglass shape still look realistic, not like the fake overly/perfectly sculpted Kim k type body that holly photoshops herself into having in pictures. I bet she looks sloppier in real life wearing things like tight ass body con dresses.
I see them in Deep Ellum and Legacy Place when going out for drinks or clubbing. Even then they don’t look trashy. Not like Walmart Holly haha

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

That's how WE feel about you, Horry; especially when you're scantily dressed like a dollar hooker in your IG stories/lives and YT videos. Ain't no one wanna see your saggy kneeknockers!!! :barf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

Gurugossiper80 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:53 pm
That's how WE feel about you, Horry; especially when you're scantily dressed like a dollar hooker in your IG stories/lives and YT videos. Ain't no one wanna see your saggy kneeknockers!!! :barf:
Bahahaha came here to say the same thing! Matthew is fine, holly is just loaves upon loaves of bread.

jewleev1217
Learner
Learner

Post by jewleev1217 »

So over the weekend, I replied to one of Zak's Instagram stories asking if he was still dating Holly... he never responded. *shrugs* I guess we may never know for sure... even though I'm 99% sure they aren't together anymore. I just find it funny that he wouldn't confirm either way. So as weird as we think she is for pretending they're still dating, he's not helping confirm either way himself. So he's just as weird.

echohecko
Informer
Informer

Post by echohecko »

Shit her nails are so fucking disgusting. She’s been posting sex related music to her instagram stories lately, probably as some desperate message to some guy, and there is no way a guy would want those pointy plastic nails and hands to touch his genitalia. Imagine all the bacteria underneath too. I don’t understand how she thinks they look GOOD enough to sacrifice the freedom and mobility she’d have otherwise. Seriously, there’s a limit to everything for fuck’s sake. And long nails usually make people’s hands look sleek and slender but Holly’s nails actually highlights how bloated, pigmented and ugly her hands are. Everything about her is just so gross. Her recent videos made me feel like someone poured gas oil all over me. That make up, that hair, the way she talked about laser hair removal for her bikini line. She makes me feel so icky, like I need a shower. She’s just so creepy, and desperate and dirty with a shitty personality on top of that. God I want to throw up.

kittykatmeow
Debater
Debater

Post by kittykatmeow »

echohecko wrote:Image

Shit her nails are so fucking disgusting. She’s been posting sex related music to her instagram stories lately, probably as some desperate message to some guy, and there is no way a guy would want those pointy plastic nails and hands to touch his genitalia. Imagine all the bacteria underneath too. I don’t understand how she thinks they look GOOD enough to sacrifice the freedom and mobility she’d have otherwise. Seriously, there’s a limit to everything for fuck’s sake. And long nails usually make people’s hands look sleek and slender but Holly’s nails actually highlights how bloated, pigmented and ugly her hands are. Everything about her is just so gross. Her recent videos made me feel like someone poured gas oil all over me. That make up, that hair, the way she talked about laser hair removal for her bikini line. She makes me feel so icky, like I need a shower. She’s just so creepy, and desperate and dirty with a shitty personality on top of that. God I want to throw up.
Totally agree. Her nails, eye makeup, purses, and outfits are excessive. It makes her look fake and less fashionable.

echohecko
Informer
Informer

Post by echohecko »

kittykatmeow wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:09 pm
echohecko wrote:Image

Totally agree. Her nails, eye makeup, purses, and outfits are excessive. It makes her look fake and less fashionable.

Seriously, based on what we‘ve known about her throughout the years, is there just ONE positive trait about her we can name??? I’m searching and I can’t name one single thing. Honestly.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

I can't help but feel really bad for her. I know her lifestyle is entirely her fault, but it's sad to know that a person would opt to browse luxury shopping websites instead of going home for Thanksgiving or Christmas. I get it, she's adopted, but she's still fortunate enough to have family that she's in good terms with.

Anyway. Excuse my morning ramble. The coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

LOL at that pic of her side profile in that blue dress. Could she over edit her fake fat ass anymore? You don’t actually look like that!!

kittykatmeow
Debater
Debater

Post by kittykatmeow »

Geeeeez. The warping on that edited photo.

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

She always looks like the day after a one night stand with her crusted-on face/ splotchy bronzer, gobs of eyeliner and fried hair with some outrageous outfit on reeking of creed aventus.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”