General Hollyannaeree Part 11 - LonelyTHOTinLV

hatorade
Debater
Debater

Re: General Hollyannaeree Part 11 - LonelyTHOTinLV

Post by hatorade » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:30 pm

Baby abs pic deserves some major eyeroll “imagine if I were more consistent and ate better” HAHAHAHAHAHA what an annoying comment - more like “imagine if I didn’t wear false lashes, a whole stick of eyeliner, and three layers of concealer plus powder cake buffed into my face until it produces a high sheen to go to Walmart”.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:39 pm

I watched for maybe 5 min and it was so freaking boring hearing her talk; I couldn't watch anymore. She sounds like such a bimbo whenever she opens her mouth. A few other things I noticed right away :

1. The constant touching, twirling, arranging, and more rearranging of her fried hair is so annoying to watch. I hope she realizes it's a sign of anxiety or some sort of stress disorder that causes her to do that. She is so insecure with her own body and life that she literally hides behind filters in her photos and LIVE 24/7. I seriously think that she sleeps with makeup on when she's in a relationship because she's THAT insecure with her bare face. Without all that makeup, she probably looks unrecognizable.
2. Avoided questions about Toothy.
3. Constant licking of her fake ass lips. Gross.
4. TF happened to her neck?? She's gotten so big from her fast food diet and it's showing noticeably in her wide round face and neck. Everything just looks soft and stretched out. Just NO. Even her fake ass looks wide and boxier.
5. Constant rearranging of her jacket so her soggy kneeknockers were in full display. Put your grandma tits away Horry!!! They're not sexy ; it just shows us how much weight you've gained all over. :barf:

Anyone else think that maybe she's fattening up so that she can do more Brazilian butt surgeries? I mean, I think with how much shit she stuffs her face with, it is possible. Her ass is getting larger too and it definitely NOT from working out. She's far too lazy and inconsistent. For her to claim her ability to eat a lot without getting fat because of genetics is a CROCK OF SHIT. She is big boned, with meaty AF looking knees, cankles and sausage fingers. To me, that means her biological parents aren't on the "thin" side.

Boredumb
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Boredumb » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:32 pm

Gurugossiper80 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:39 pm
I watched for maybe 5 min and it was so freaking boring hearing her talk; I couldn't watch anymore. She sounds like such a bimbo whenever she opens her mouth. A few other things I noticed right away :

1. The constant touching, twirling, arranging, and more rearranging of her fried hair is so annoying to watch. I hope she realizes it's a sign of anxiety or some sort of stress disorder that causes her to do that. She is so insecure with her own body and life that she literally hides behind filters in her photos and LIVE 24/7. I seriously think that she sleeps with makeup on when she's in a relationship because she's THAT insecure with her bare face. Without all that makeup, she probably looks unrecognizable.
4. TF happened to her neck?? She's gotten so big from her fast food diet and it's showing noticeably in her wide round face and neck. Everything just looks soft and stretched out. Just NO. Even her fake ass looks wide and boxier.
5. Constant rearranging of her jacket so her soggy kneeknockers were in full display. Put your grandma tits away Horry!!! They're not sexy ; it just shows us how much weight you've gained all over. :barf:

Anyone else think that maybe she's fattening up so that she can do more Brazilian butt surgeries? I mean, I think with how much shit she stuffs her face with, it is possible. Her ass is getting larger too and it definitely NOT from working out. She's far too lazy and inconsistent. For her to claim her ability to eat a lot without getting fat because of genetics is a CROCK OF SHIT. She is big boned, with meaty AF looking knees, cankles and sausage fingers. To me, that means her biological parents aren't on the "thin" side.

Did she take a 23 and me DNA test or something lol. She doesnt even know who her biological family is! So how can she claim its "just genetics"

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:53 pm

Boredumb wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:32 pm
Gurugossiper80 wrote:

Did she take a 23 and me DNA test or something lol. She doesnt even know who her biological family is! So how can she claim its "just genetics"
She refuses to do one of those DNA kits because she “doesn’t want the government to have her DNA”

Boredumb
Learner
Learner

Post by Boredumb » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:40 pm

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:53 pm
Boredumb wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:32 pm
Gurugossiper80 wrote:

She refuses to do one of those DNA kits because she “doesn’t want the government to have her DNA”
Even if she does take the test they're gonna have to pay for more than $50 an hour to talk about it HAHA

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:46 pm

I've tried to post a recap so many times, but I keep getting logged out, because they are so long! lol. some dumb stuff from her lives:
1. Solicited subscribers to go see Jay Park with her again, but won't commit to meeting up. Said she wanted to see who's there, say "ayyy" (her words), and have them come find her.
2. Advised a subscriber against buying a Tory Burch purse, because they have a low resale value.
3. Ranted about minute rice and hot dogs, since her mom made minute rice and hot dogs when they didn't have a lot of money.
4. Said that most people who are mean to her online are Asian, and commented that she feels uncomfortable around large groups of Asian people.

hatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by hatorade » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:21 am

Pfft she claims most of the people who hate on her online are Asian - did she forget her fan base is probably mostly Asians because she started her channel doing makeup tutorials for ASIAN EYES? She's so negative. She probably feels uncomfortable around large groups of Asians because she looks like the incredible hulk next to them. She thinks all these people hate her for this or that, but the only reason she gets hate is because she has a nasty, snappy, insecure personality, and she keeps trying to act like she's something she's not (i.e. naturally thin, naturally pretty, has a lot of friends, rich, can cook, still with Toothy, etc.). It's all a lie lol - she's a bloated nobody with no one but her dogs, Walmart, and recycled money from Louis Vuitton returns.

Tamho
Talker
Talker

Post by Tamho » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:58 am

DB96DC2A-F993-4E78-A1B9-CCE9ECD14423.png
Surprised nobody mentioned this. Maybe she’s in an open relationship w Zack? Or she’s a booty call.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:respekt:

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:52 am

prettyontheinside wrote:I've tried to post a recap so many times, but I keep getting logged out, because they are so long! lol. some dumb stuff from her lives:
1. Solicited subscribers to go see Jay Park with her again, but won't commit to meeting up. Said she wanted to see who's there, say "ayyy" (her words), and have them come find her.
2. Advised a subscriber against buying a Tory Burch purse, because they have a low resale value.
3. Ranted about minute rice and hot dogs, since her mom made minute rice and hot dogs when they didn't have a lot of money.
4. Said that most people who are mean to her online are Asian, and commented that she feels uncomfortable around large groups of Asian people.
Lmaoooooo at come say “ayyyy” the cringe, I can’t! She is so trying way to hard. It’s unbelievable honestly. Just be yourself holly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Drop_truths
Debater
Debater

Post by Drop_truths » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:45 am

Tamho wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:58 am
DB96DC2A-F993-4E78-A1B9-CCE9ECD14423.png

Surprised nobody mentioned this. Maybe she’s in an open relationship w Zack? Or she’s a booty call.
She said she doesn’t bring him in front of the camera because he hates us and wants nothing to do with us (referring to her followers). Apparently he hates the internet lolll. She said whenever she posted pics of him, everyone would make fun of him and his height so she will no longer post him.

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:57 am

She no longer posts him bc they’re no longer together. Period. She’s always reaching with her explanations.

She keeps dodging the question “vacation plans?” on live. She’s only a world traveler as long as she’s with zack. This country bumpkin wouldn’t have the slightest clue on how to plan a trip or where to even go. She has zero interests of her own. She’s trying to make her “love” for this obscure animal pangolin a thing but it’s her apparent love for them goes as far as how cute they are.
CF285481-12E6-4280-9778-F1CBA83BB836.png
I mean...she’s a product of this. Apple doesn’t fall far from
the adoptive tree. (They were talking abt how her mom doesn’t eat seafood, but calamari is ok because it’s Italian 😂)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:07 am

And sorry for the dp, but she’s so full of shit. She keeps saying no zack bc she doesn’t like posting ppls private business online,
She was so bitchy when saying this. In the next breath, she’s talking mad shit abt Steve. Like, how cheap he was, how much of a mamas boy he was...doesn’t know how to do laundry bc his mom did it for him. That’s so fucked up. She’s a horrible person.

I stand by the fact that she gave him an ultimatum to marry or her or it’s over. He said no so she left. she got into anime for a second while things were fizzling out to appeal to his interests. Same thing with pretending to like b-ball and football for zack.

T57821
Talker
Talker

Post by T57821 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:13 am

Capture.JPG
I'm surprised she let this slide. I can clearly see her natural nail through two of her fingers and it looks so horrible. And she paid over 100 bucks for this garbage?

T57821
Talker
Talker

Post by T57821 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:48 am

Also, she's kidding right?
1.JPG
Someone please explain to me how she was nearly flat chested like 3 years ago.
1.JPG

LivingInElysium
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LivingInElysium » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:12 pm

^ She looked SO much better back then.

So ... Zack hates the internet ... yet consistently posts on IG and does stories. Yeah, okay Holly.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:47 pm

LivingInElysium wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:12 pm
^ She looked SO much better back then.

So ... Zack hates the internet ... yet consistently posts on IG and does stories. Yeah, okay Holly.
This! Lol... My thoughts exactly. He obviously does not hate the internet. He just hates it with Horry in it. :rofl

He has been doing a lot of stories with his boys and living life 💯 without her clingy ass. Good for him!

Drop_truths
Debater
Debater

Post by Drop_truths » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:04 pm

I really want him to call her out on her bullshit. What kind of a psycho pretends to date someone that they haven’t been dating for MONTHS?

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:12 pm

Chanel should really revoke her customer status because she fucking cheapens the brand. Karl Lagerfeld would roll in his grave if he saw Holly plastering the Chanel logo everywhere. She's so tacky.

I honestly don't get why people join her streams (no shade). She is always triggered and doesn't say anything remotely interesting. She rants about everything and makes up lies to justify her sad state. Girl, we see right through you!

CinnamonGurl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CinnamonGurl » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:10 pm

T57821 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:13 am
Capture.JPG

I'm surprised she let this slide. I can clearly see her natural nail through two of her fingers and it looks so horrible. And she paid over 100 bucks for this garbage?
Her nails would look so much better if she kept her natural nail length and just did a Shellac or whatever.

I believe it was Zack’s birthday last week. He posted hella stories but nothing with her in it, despite being in the same city as her. Radio silence on her end too about his birthday. They are so obviously not together, I don’t get her deal with name dropping him randomly and dodging questions about her relationship status.

echohecko
Debater
Debater

Post by echohecko » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:54 pm

Damn she is so trashy cheap for walking around Target for clothes with 3 inch Louis Vuitton nails, smoky eye make up, gigantic hoop earrings, and fake injected ass. Tacky trash.

gossipqueen_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipqueen_ » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:09 pm

Does anyone know why I am not able to view any of the pictures? Been having this issue for the longest time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tamho
Talker
Talker

Post by Tamho » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:16 pm

EC028CCF-E3FF-4327-A65E-CB8E3EE68873.png
I know people SHOULDNT be objectified bc of the way they dress but would it really surprise you that much that you’d attract creeps when you dress all thotty, tits out, no underwear, 5 layers of makeup, and heels when you’re just going on a Target run?
:respekt:

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:21 pm

When pressed abt zack, she’ll always say “he thinks YOU guys are psycho for blabla,” totally deflecting. She’ll admit that they broke up (ofc mentioning she’s the one who called it off) when she has a new victim lined up.

One thing she says that is beyond laughable is that she nevvvver watches reality tv so she doesn’t really know who her fave kardashian is. (She only watches documentaries and sports, she keeps claiming. When asked which documentaries, she can’t name one 😂) anyway...who is she fucking kidding with that shit? She is like stalker level obsessive with the kardashians, and refers to episodes of that show, ffs. ”you guys know I don’t like the karsdashians or really keep up with them.” 😂😂

As if she can fool ppl to think that she’s not a clueless bimbo who is only obsessed with the shallow and most juvenile cheap.

🙄

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:42 pm

Tamho wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:16 pm
EC028CCF-E3FF-4327-A65E-CB8E3EE68873.png

I know people SHOULDNT be objectified bc of the way they dress but would it really surprise you that much that you’d attract creeps when you dress all thotty, tits out, no underwear, 5 layers of makeup, and heels when you’re just going on a Target run?
AS IF she got creeped on! If she did, she would have blasted it all over Twitter and Instagram. She's just making shit up because she heard about it. Also, since when does she care about others' safety? She'd be the one pointing, "kidnap her" to get out of dangerous situations.

changliu87
Learner
Learner

Post by changliu87 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:02 pm

gossipqueen_ wrote:Does anyone know why I am not able to view any of the pictures? Been having this issue for the longest time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here! But when I log into guru gossiper from my computer, the photos load. Seems to be an issue with Tapatalk and syncing our permissions...?

Return to “Hollyannaeree”