General HollyTHOTeree Part 10

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: General HollyTHOTeree Part 10

Post by Wonk_Eye »

TBH I think her and Zack are still together (or were off and currently back on again). I don't think that the relationship is good, or progressing in any way though, which is why Holly isn't happy and has to make her relationship appear stable by buying herself flowers etc (lol). She's not his priority and I'm sure he also has the upper hand so she's hanging on for dear life to the last thread of their relationship. I can't imagine that Holly is an enticing partner having no goals in life, not being driven, and doing the bare minimum of her "job". Not to mention her shitty attitude and constant negativity.

ClaraBelle
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by ClaraBelle »

Please, homegirl was bragging on SM about Zack making dinner reservations and giving her his free dessert. :roll: If his cheap ass did send flowers she’d have tweeted, IG storied, and posted like 3 pics of it on IG accompanied by a paragraph long caption by now. She definitely bought them herself.

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

She probably got flowers for herself. I don't remember seeing many "just because" flowers from Zack.

Anyone else think it's weird that she's now besties with this Kim girl? It looks like they hung out recently, so did Kim come out to Dallas? I also don't recall seeing any posts with Kim in the past, but maybe I don't follow Holly that closely. This friendship seems sudden after going to Kim's wedding.

I did some snooping around, and it looks like Kim had open invites the month before her wedding! Check out the dates of the wedding IG posts. they match the April 6th open invite. Kim must have had some cancellations or zero real friends. Our speculation that this was a random IG friend was most likely right, since we haven't heard anything about this girl before the wedding. That is really embarrassing to message some stranger to get a wedding invite, and then fly to a different city just to attend said wedding. It's also further proof that maybe she and Zack aren't together, because Holly could have just DM'ed this girl for two seats.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

ClaraBelle wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:00 pm
Please, homegirl was bragging on SM about Zack making dinner reservations and giving her his free dessert. :roll: If his cheap ass did send flowers she’d have tweeted, IG storied, and posted like 3 pics of it on IG accompanied by a paragraph long caption by now. She definitely bought them herself.
Lmao I find this so funny. Holly spent thousands and thousands of dollars touring him around Europe, taking him to hind end restaurants, and NBA games. But the best toothy can do is slide is his free off brand vanilla ice cream scoop across the table to HollyPorkAeree.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

prettyontheinside wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:36 pm
She probably got flowers for herself. I don't remember seeing many "just because" flowers from Zack.

Anyone else think it's weird that she's now besties with this Kim girl? It looks like they hung out recently, so did Kim come out to Dallas? I also don't recall seeing any posts with Kim in the past, but maybe I don't follow Holly that closely. This friendship seems sudden after going to Kim's wedding.

I did some snooping around, and it looks like Kim had open invites the month before her wedding! Check out the dates of the wedding IG posts. they match the April 6th open invite. Kim must have had some cancellations or zero real friends. Our speculation that this was a random IG friend was most likely right, since we haven't heard anything about this girl before the wedding. That is really embarrassing to message some stranger to get a wedding invite, and then fly to a different city just to attend said wedding. It's also further proof that maybe she and Zack aren't together, because Holly could have just DM'ed this girl for two seats.

Wow. This makes her life seem even sadder. It's embarrassing to invite yourself to a wedding, more so someone you don't know and just to fill the time since you literally have no one.

Cupcakekiller
Talker
Talker

Post by Cupcakekiller »

WOW to her latest nail pic with the YSL clutch. Those are the most impractical nails especially with that length she's always rocking. No wonder it got caught doing her sheets. I can't imagine going about my day doing my job, doing chores at home, etc with my nails that long. Plus they're totally acrylic nails in my opinion. It's hilarious how people have asked in the comments before if they were her real nails and she has never replied.

And I'm in the same boat as well that she bought the roses herself. Which is fine. Because we all know that if they were from a dude she'd blast it all over social media.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

She claims her nails are real, but like everything else about her I’m positive they’re fake!

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Those nails are obviously fake, but I assume the reason why she isn't saying they are is because for years she always showed off her naturally long nails that she did herself. Now that she's gotten longer fake nails I guess she's too insecure to have her followers think her natural nails weren't good enough lol

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

123xyz wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:43 pm
Those nails are obviously fake, but I assume the reason why she isn't saying they are is because for years she always showed off her naturally long nails that she did herself. Now that she's gotten longer fake nails I guess she's too insecure to have her followers think her natural nails weren't good enough lol
That's so true. Her nails look witch-like. I think idk why she thinks they're cool at that length. Whenever I see women with that nail length, I think they're trying so hard to be extra and look ridiculous at doing so.

Also, those roses were probably given to her by Kim, her only (IG) friend. It appears she visited Holly. I know this sounds messed up, but I think Holly can only be friends with ppl who aren't a "threat" or look better than her. She can't be friends with other popular influencers bc they ALL look better than her naturally.

jpyst2
Talker
Talker

Post by jpyst2 »

you guys think her friend would bring her roses? i feel like roses aren't something friends get each other but i'm not sure

i feel like if she was with zack she'd be spending the hoildays or going to weddings with him.

maybe those nails are her natural nails with an acrylic overlay. she had a similar length when she did the other set that was nude / yellow :?

Cupcakekiller
Talker
Talker

Post by Cupcakekiller »

I feel like she would have done a shoutout on IG to whoever got her the roses if indeed someone got them for her. She’s the type to mention a Starbucks gift card from her online friends so I’m sure with the roses she would have also. She also did a shoutout on her IG to that random stranger she met up with for drinks. Unless she of course got them for herself.

And the nail length makes sense for someone like her. Super extra, does nothing all day where the nails would be in the way. I’ve tried nails that length before for a special occasion and by the end of the first day I regretted the length. I found it too annoying at my job, too hard to cook, and forget about taking out my contacts.

misskeepitreal
Learner
Learner

Post by misskeepitreal »

Holly is a wannabe Kim Kardashian circa 2014. She's trapped in 2014....... while the world is on 2019.

http://stage.fashionmagazine.com//wp-co ... e-02-1.jpg

Why would you attend someone's wedding if you barely know the couple? What do you say when family members or guests ask if you know the bride or groom or even HOW you met her/him? "Ummm I met the bride on Instagram 8 years ago?" okkkkkkkkkkkkk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I wonder how lonely she finally got if asking strangers for an invite over the internet is how she gets someone to talk to her. I'm surprised she's managed being alone all these years. Socializing is needed for healthy mental health.

samiksha
Stalker
Stalker

Post by samiksha »

Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster!

I just don’t get this comment about her not liking compression things on her when she owns 5028374 lululemons or am I misunderstanding this?!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

changliu87
Learner
Learner

Post by changliu87 »

samiksha wrote:Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster!

I just don’t get this comment about her not liking compression things on her when she owns 5028374 lululemons or am I misunderstanding this?!!

It’s just her trying to tell everyone that her tiny waist and big hips are just soooo naturally smooth and perfect. Yea right, she either got a bbl or wears butt pads.

jpyst2
Talker
Talker

Post by jpyst2 »

after seeing the video that HRH Collection posted of Holly, she definitely did not get a BBL. she is the same old refrigerator shape she's always been. she just photoshops her body into oblivion and hides her waist with her arms holding her phone. my closefriend recently got a BBL during xmas holidays in the DR and she has healed and looks exactly the way holly wants to portray herself online. when i took a video with her recently she looked amazing and not like a fridge, even fully clothed...... my theory is she photoshops her pics to oblivion

ClaraBelle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ClaraBelle »

samiksha wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:54 pm
Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster!

:? at that person praising Holly for not photoshopping her body into an unrealistic cartoon standard, and how her body is so healthy and real. Is that person legally blind? Wtf...

Also I think the whole wedding situation is weird AF. Who sends out a mass invite for a bunch of internet randoms to come to their wedding? Are they that desperate to fill seats? And who accepts such an invite?! But I think we all know that the only reason Holly did and flew all the way out to Portland is to post on her SM to “prove to her haters” that she actually does have friends and a social life. Which...is really fucking sad.

ClaraBelle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ClaraBelle »

BTW, have you guys seen her latest IG stories? Another photoshopped too tight sausage dress, but this time she also added a too tight, too short crop top paired with a too tight miniskirt that barely covers her ass. :roll: Along with another sad looking meal where it looks like she’s eating by herself. Basically rehashing her last boring ass lonely vlog but in IG stories form. Oh and it looks like she may be traveling to Baltimore. :roll:

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

She doesn't like things that compress her body? As if those bandage dresses from years past don't count?
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

What's funny is that a ton of normal clothing can double up as compression wear, especially if it's on the smaller side on has similar material. Tons of leggings and jeans can really squeeze in your belly and push the weight to your boobs, especially if it's high waisted. I wouldn't put it past Holly to chose clothing like this, esp with her leggins 10x too small lol

Return to “Hollyannaeree”