General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 8

Thisisridic
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 8

Post by Thisisridic »

Low self esteem. She thinks everyone is out to get her or to fight her... :?

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

^YEPPPPP. She's always on edge, expecting a fight

PSBS
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by PSBS »

First time posting, but yeah, her hair color definitely ages her. I have a feeling another reason why she posted this video is so companies will send her more free stuff so she can list them on her Poshmark...

batshitcrazy77
Learner
Learner

Post by batshitcrazy77 »

I'm just waiting for the day she gets over her piss colored hair. :roll:

justanotherhaul
Talker
Talker

Post by justanotherhaul »

batshitcrazy77 wrote:Girl is starting to look really old. I'd say 36? I'm in school to be an NP so I can administer Botox and there's a couple spots on her face that I would hit.
Lol that was funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

I agree that the hair and makeup are really aging Holly. She looked so much better with her natural dark hair.

LMAO that Holly's total grade on Social Blade is a D- and she lost 254 subscribers with her new video today! That's karma for you! :rofl:

Cupcakekiller
Talker
Talker

Post by Cupcakekiller »

I'd be sooo scared for the future of my career if I were Holly. She has declined on YouTube and isn't getting any younger nor has any new content that's interesting. Is YouTube even paying her at least $2000 per month? Or less?

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

According to Social Blade, her estimated monthly earnings range from $67-$1,100, which is a huge gap.

For what it's worth, other YouTubers have said that Social Blade is spot on with their earning estimates. Sometimes a YouTuber will actually get a higher payout than what Social Blade projected.

Holly's failed/failing YT channel is probably the reason why she's been peddling and nickel & diming so much more stuff on Poshmark.

I am not crazy about Anne/beautybitten, but I noticed that Anne recently got invited to Garnier and Benefit events and she has 81K+ subscribers.

Meanwhile, Holly stays at home to obsessively police her SM, sell overpriced goods online, photoshop her photos and manage her sinking ship of a career.

I would feel sorry for Holly if she wasn't an insufferable bitch who couldn't adapt with the times or adjust her attitude. You reap what you sow!

batshitcrazy77
Learner
Learner

Post by batshitcrazy77 »

Quoted from her latest instagram picture "hollyannaeree@stephyyboo Thank you but I don't think it matters if I look at the scale or not. I'm not saying I'm fat. I just said I'm 30lbs heavier. There's nothing wrong with weighing yourself. There's nothing wrong with weighing more. Not checking the scale is something ppl tell ppl that obsess over their weight or number which clearly I don't. I'm not saying I'm unhappy with the weight I'm at. I think I look better now than I did at a lower weight. She asked a question and I answered it. It's as simple as that. Don't look too much into things." I AM HOWLING!!! "SHE ASKED A QUESTION AND I ANSWERED IT. IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT. DON'T LOOK TOO MUCH INTO THINGS??" IS SHE TROLLING US????? She's the one that has to bitch at every fucking question someone asks her oh my god she is so fucking delusional I CAN'T.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

^ :rofl: Then Holly decides to add this comment to the same person:

I'm not offended or mad by your comment. I thanked you for the compliment and let you know my thoughts on the topic. And you actually did say "you shouldn't be looking at the scale/numbers". it's whatever - I'm not mad, I'm not offended. I'm replying to the comment you left on my pic that's it. I think it's important for ppl to see my reply/thoughts on the topic of scales/weight.

Maybe if Holly focused more on her ~*career*~ and less on policing comments, she would be doing more than posting lame Suave ads on IG! :roll:

batshitcrazy77
Learner
Learner

Post by batshitcrazy77 »

karmatica wrote:^ :rofl: Then Holly decides to add this comment to the same person:

I'm not offended or mad by your comment. I thanked you for the compliment and let you know my thoughts on the topic. And you actually did say "you shouldn't be looking at the scale/numbers". it's whatever - I'm not mad, I'm not offended. I'm replying to the comment you left on my pic that's it. I think it's important for ppl to see my reply/thoughts on the topic of scales/weight.

Maybe if Holly focused more on her ~*career*~ and less on policing comments, she would be doing more than posting lame Suave ads on IG! :roll:
Oh my god, she keeps telling her to "not read into it so much" Jesus. Too bad Holly reads into every single comment way too much. :rofl: And now she's saying she's just being direct without emojis and lols. But another girl commented kissing her ass saying she agrees with her views on the scale and of course Holly gave the ass kisser emojis.

password_
Talker
Talker

Post by password_ »

batshitcrazy77 wrote:
karmatica wrote:^ :rofl: Then Holly decides to add this comment to the same person:

Oh my god, she keeps telling her to "not read into it so much" Jesus. Too bad Holly reads into every single comment way too much. :rofl: And now she's saying she's just being direct without emojis and lols. But another girl commented kissing her ass saying she agrees with her views on the scale and of course Holly gave the ass kisser emojis.
Kisser emojis for kissing her ass [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

:rofl:
DONT READ INTO IT .....
Says the bitch who leaves a paragraph about a fucking question about a ring size

batshitcrazy77
Learner
Learner

Post by batshitcrazy77 »

lotus wrote::rofl:
DONT READ INTO IT .....
Says the bitch who leaves a paragraph about a fucking question about a ring size
Girl she left me 2 paragraphs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Hollyannaeree”