General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 7

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 7

Post by prettyontheinside »

Alayy wrote:Is there any evidence to show that he's a bigot?

I hate to defend him, but people have really got to stop expecting these people to speak out. Social media posts won't change what happened and there's nothing more that can be said beyond "this is a sad tragedy." It annoys me when I see people get upset over Taylor Swift not speaking out about this as if she'll have some influence over the situation. We've got to stop idolizing these people.
You're right. There's not much evidence to show that he's a bigot. I personally like Scalia b/c he writes snarky Con law opinions, and we all got a kick out of him during law school. I don't imagine any reason anyone outside of legal academia to like him other than he supports very conservative ideology. That is an assumption on my part.

I don't expect anyone to "speak out." My post was a reference to previous discussions on this thread about how Holly has feigned this worldly persona by commenting that no one on social media talks about current events. She then started to follow CNN on Twitter, pretty much superficially presenting herself as someone who cares about world news. I was pointing out her inconsistent behavior. She claims to care about "real shit" happening in the world, but then stays silent about Orlando.

Others have suggested her silence is indicative of Toothy's opinion, which is why I wrote that she hasn't said anything, probably because her bf hasn't. I checked his IG, but not his Twitter. Someone pointed out that he did post on Twitter, so not sure why she hasn't said anything if 1) she cares so much about the world and 2) her bf has publicized his viewpoint, so it should be okay in her mind to echo his sentiments. In no way do I "idolize" these people.

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

Those photos she uploaded, did she really think theyre cute?????? :rofl: Her face looks fucked up. :rofl:

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

jessz97 wrote:Speaking of mundane and superficial, she just snapchatted a photo of her bare nails to brag about her "long nail beds" lmao you know you've got absolutely nothing going for you when that's the only thing you pride yourself on She may not have an education, a fulfilling job, or any friends, but look how long her nail beds are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's the only body part of hers that's worth bragging about :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jessz97
Learner
Learner

Post by jessz97 »

Rootbeer wrote:
jessz97 wrote:Speaking of mundane and superficial, she just snapchatted a photo of her bare nails to brag about her "long nail beds" lmao you know you've got absolutely nothing going for you when that's the only thing you pride yourself on She may not have an education, a fulfilling job, or any friends, but look how long her nail beds are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's the only body part of hers that's worth bragging about :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
And the only part that doesn't require photoshop :roll: Her nails looked nasty though. Really unhealthy and you could definitely tell they were peeling (even though she tried to hide it with a black and white filter)

eviekins
Learner
Learner

Post by eviekins »

I find it so funny that she has to ask people what to talk about because she can't think of anything herself. Is your life that uneventulful? I can't even begin to imagine what she is like to hangout with..

Cupcakekiller
Talker
Talker

Post by Cupcakekiller »

She would seem like such a downer to be around. Like constantly whining and/or complaining if her vlogs with other people are any indication. Like very superficial as well and in the sense that she doesn't strike me as someone you would call when you have a problem or want life advice on something. She seems like the type who would make it about herself rather than being helpful to another person.

And about her being uneducated and unproductive, she wouldn't last a week in a regular customer service or professional job where she would have to "be nice" and "helpful." She'd probably get into an argument with customers or her boss and they'd kick her ass out.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

WTF?! A Glam Glo PR package?! This chick must be reaching out to companies asking for shit.

timewasting
Informer
Informer

Post by timewasting »

Some funny tweets screenshotted from Twitter

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

timewasting wrote:Some funny tweets screenshotted from Twitter

how old is she again? if you want food make your own, if you want your bf to make you food then ask? :roll: no need to pretend online
BANNED

:hugs:

capgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by capgirl »

Who the hell tweets that kind of shit?

lolitay_77
Debater
Debater

Post by lolitay_77 »

What is that all abt? Her imaginary friend?!

Uncreativenamex3
Learner
Learner

Post by Uncreativenamex3 »

Own spelling, speech and nicknames.... :roll: :roll:

Cupcakekiller
Talker
Talker

Post by Cupcakekiller »

I wonder if her ex Steve still reads her tweets and looks at her shit on IG. Because a part of me thinks it's possible she is posting some of the stuff she posts sometimes as a way to "rub it in" Steve's face that she has a "boyfriend." Her behavior is reminiscent of high school girls" behaviors. And Toothy is a fool to feed into her passive aggressiveness. Homeboy doesn't realize that a real relationship doesn't thrive on passive aggressive behavior man, and you can only go for so long like that. You gotta talk about shit or else the relationship will fail after a while.

Their "relationship" reminds me of two high schoolers with money talking about superficial things, having no substance. Just going through the motions.

ggoku
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ggoku »

Suffering from second hand embarrassment reading those tweets. She views the most mundane things in life with the utmost interest because sadly she has nothing else going on in her life.

Cupcakekiller
Talker
Talker

Post by Cupcakekiller »

Lol at her tweet saying she had "zero interest in cooking" in her life. How embarrassing. She almost sounds proud to say cooking doesn't interest her. Maybe it's because I come from a family where females AND males cook, but damn she ain't interested in cooking AT ALL? I already feel bad for her future kids and or husband (I pity the fool). Take out every night for her. More power to her then if she's going to buy take out for whoever her kids will be for the rest of her life.

Good luck, Toothy.

Post by Guest »

when you're over 30 and desperate for attention so you start subtweeting your boyfriend. jesus christ.

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

Why does he have to text her about food that he's allegedly making for her? They're not in the same room? Isn't she supposed to post a pic of the food and tag him? Why tweet about how your bf is making you food and never show any food?

ay1215
Informer
Informer

Post by ay1215 »

If it's true he "stalks" her on all her social media, then he must be ok with her slutty, suggestive and revealing photos on her IG feed. How embarrassing.
You can't turn a hoe into a housewife, especially when she can't cook.

SpecialK
Learner
Learner

Post by SpecialK »

Her not cooking and not wanting to learn are how I know her "fitness goals" are all bullshit. When you're serious about fitness, you start cooking so you can worry about your own nutrition.

She'll continue buying all the basic ass salads she wants when she could've just as easily made it at home. For someone with no real job and no real friends, she has all the time in the world to meal prep, especially if she really wanted to see results. But anyways, I expect to see more contorted pictures to "shut us all down." LOL

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

^this. And most people who are heavy into fitness etc know that all those pre-made salads are(not always, but usually) loaded with fat and an insane amounts of calories. Making a salad not always the smartest choice when eating out.

Also the fact she is 30 and would rather purchase a pre-made salad then spend the 10 mins to make one is insane. How lazy can you be?! Probably trying to be a Kardahsian since they always eat those big bowl salads. :roll:

Return to “Hollyannaeree”