sheilaswanswan
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 6

Post by sheilaswanswan »

bunnylicious wrote:
Wonk_Eye wrote:SO Zack ACTUALLY posted a pic with Holly... LMFAO Holly will repost it soon I am so sure of it since she 100% forced him to post it. No caption or tag or anything :rofl:

Once she reads this she will force him to put a caption and also tag her since we are probably the reason she forced him to put it up.
I wouldn't put it past her to post it on his account for him!

Not only did she like the photo from her own IG, but also liked it from evee and luxesales! LMAO.

sheilaswanswan
Learner
Learner

Post by sheilaswanswan »

hanaemii wrote:omg that picture zack (or holly, as we know it) posted is hilarious! someone please photoshop some bunny ears on him

sheilaswanswan
Learner
Learner

Post by sheilaswanswan »

hanaemii wrote:omg that picture zack (or holly, as we know it) posted is hilarious! someone please photoshop some bunny ears on him

sheilaswanswan
Learner
Learner

Post by sheilaswanswan »

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

^lmaooooooooooo! ! ! ! *dead*

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

jpyst2
Talker
Talker

Post by jpyst2 »

aww, i dont thin she looks like a man...... just more like a divorced woman in her late 40s trying to rediscover herslef and feel young again by dating a younger man. even after the facetune & smoothing, you can still notice her eye bags. i guess the foreo she was using and promoting hasn't been working too well. it looked like a gimmick anyway hahah. you can tell he's such a small petite little man!

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

They are both fugly assholes.

jpyst2
Talker
Talker

Post by jpyst2 »

cherryplum wrote:Thotty and toothy together = such a shit show. Two adult children; one running around w/ daddy's money and the other being all ghetto fab w/ naturebox money pretending they have instagrammable lives. so embarrassing. Let's be real, all they do is sleep in, shop and eat out at the lamest spots in la.

Isn't it crazy that since she can't edit his pics, the once-in-a-blue-moon pic of holly he posts is always black n white (w/ absolutely no mention of her)? Lmao! I bet that pic looks so much worse in color. Yeah, holly looks pretty old in that pic but hell, Zack ain't no prize either.

The other pic she posted today w/ the thighs, speedy and hot chocolate in view is also pretty cringe. She's sooooo proud of the fact that her ankles don't look so cankle-y in that shot. It's just such an awkward picture to post onto her "curated" () feed. She's not even smooth about her strategic posing...it's blatantly obvious.

That speedy is atrocious. I bet that shit is gonna be up on her extortionate luxesales page next time she needs to buy tickets for an event Zack is interested in.

Oh holly...get some therapy. Your life is so vapid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lolll i thought her cankles look terrible there and it's such an awkward photo but she thought it was sooo artistic LOL.
and totally agree about her eating at the lamest spots in LA and doing nothing interesting eVER. i was just seeing what anne has been up to because holly has made no mention of her or any other friends lately. anne has been going to movie premiers, eating brunch, traveling to Monterey/Norcal, hanging out at the beach, hitting up the OC once in a while. like that's what NORMAL people do in LA, they go and explore. and especially if youre a "blogger". holly does nothing bc toothy clearly doesnt like to hangout with her during the day and she seemingly has no friends to do things with. thats why she's so paranoid all the itme, because she does nothing all day every day and thinks going to the post office and eating alone in her car is vlog-worthy.....

Shanghai_Lili

Post by Shanghai_Lili »

The more she denies, the more obvious it is.

And Holly, you do care about what people say about you since you read here on a daily basis and post your passive-agressive quotes to try to shut us down. Simply deleting comments shows they hurt your feelings, otherwise you wouldn't even bother delete them. You say it only takes 10 min to clear things up. But 10 min X 50 times per day+ 5 hours to make stupid collages+ 2 hours to research your daily stupid quote...you just spend your days clearing things up with complete strangers instead of just doing interesting things.

sesamekiss
Learner
Learner

Post by sesamekiss »

whooshXD wrote:I hate to be that person, but it is possible to be her height with her measurements. I am 5"6' with a 24in waist and 36in hips. I also wear yoga pants most of the time because shopping for jeans is a nightmare. My bone structure is tiny though, I have to buy 30 band bras because I'm naturally so tiny. I also eat very clean and work out 4 days a week.
Holly is a joke though, because she only recently acquired her "tiny waist and Kim K butt"
I agree.
I am 5ft5 ish and my meausrements are 25-26inch waist and 36/37 hips, this is me now eating like a normal diet and not really working out... if i worked out my waist would go down to 24 to 25 so it is possible to have those measurements. I have a medium frame. wider shoulders though, similar to holly actually like short legs etc, longer body in comparison, big head etc.

So from that I do believe holly is talking crap. If I ate the way she did and only walked on incline my tummy would be so bloaty still. i cnt imagine she drinks a lot of water either, she prob drinks a lot of coffee. so her measurements are more around 28 inch waist.

GURUlous
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GURUlous »

I can believe her measurements because with the structure of her legs/hips, her hips only really jut out at the bottom and are angular as opposed to curvy. So, when she's standing straight--or at least somewhat straight because Holly does not post a single photo where she isn't posing her legs in some way :rofl: --her hips are not too pronounced (photo on the left).
Image Image
Even in the second photo where she's arching a bit (hence the thigh gap) to make her hips more pronounced, you can see that when you cover the very bottom of her hips that they aren't that noticeable. Kim Kardashian has similar measurements to Holly's but Kim's hips are well-founded and flare out, so it's a very different look:
Holly is therefore doing some serious contortion in the photos where her hips are very rounded and popping (if not outright editing in some). Regardless of whether or not she's had work done to her body--which I wouldn't doubt--her photos are still deceitful because her hips would look nothing like they do if she stood upright casually like a normal human being. I'm pretty sure of this because I have a similarly shaped lower body, except my waist is almost 4" smaller than hers and I have a greater difference between my waist and hips, and it still takes a highly unnatural pose to round my hips and make them look much greater than my waist like in a handful of Holly's photos. I tried in front of the mirror just now for five seconds and it gave me a leg cramp. I can't imagine how ridiculous she must feel doing this for every photo :rofl:
There's also no way in hell that she fits sz 0 in Abercrombie jeans unless they are a pair that runs large or stretched. When I was 124-126 pounds (which I think she said was her weight) my waist and hips were 2" smaller than hers and I couldn't even pull a sz 0 from Hollister (whose parent company is Abercrombie) past my upper thighs LOL. Also I highly doubt she's wearing XS bottoms without half her butt hanging out, but that's Holly's style so :tu:

eviekins
Learner
Learner

Post by eviekins »

Was just on Heart's snapchat and she posted a snap of her showing a video of her eyebrows since she got them threaded today
"no filter so you know da brows are real" LOL she is still making fun of Holly :rofl: :love2:

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

Shanghai_Lili wrote:Image

She radiates happiness and life...
She looks so haggard in this photo, I'm surprised she deemed it instagram worthy.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

I honestly cannot stop laughing at all the 'your mum is so young!' comments on toothy's picture (well.. before they got deleted) :rofl: :rofl:
BANNED

:hugs:

lolitay_77
Debater
Debater

Post by lolitay_77 »

The comments on toothy IG were gone pretty fast this time! Someone is feeling embarassed :roll:

Redhen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Redhen »

Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Trolling_Trolling_
Learner
Learner

Post by Trolling_Trolling_ »

I would mortified if someone thought I was my boyfriends mom and the fact that it is on the internet forever is fucking hilarious. Mom face WILL NEVER live that down. You can tell he doesn't give a shit about her. He threw that picture up with no caption or anything. The other picture he only talked about the steaks they were eating and the picture before that WAS IN GREEK! She is forcing him to play along and is making herself look like an even bigger dumbass. Way to go dumbass!

As for an earlier comment about that pictures where she looks run down. I can't believe the shit holly has been posting. It's like she's in a rush to put pictures up. She looks like dog shit in her last 4 or 5 posts...

You know...more than usual.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

^ Not to mention that he will post pics of his friends on Instagram, tag them and give them a bday shoutout or just a random "my friend is in town" shoutout in the caption.... He goes to the Kobe's last game on Holly's dime, doesn't tag her and doesn't put a caption. It's almost like he wants to keep their relationship ambiguous on his social media. The other day Holly snapped a pic of their drinks and captioned it "our favourite hot chocolate". I found it funny that when I saw Zack's snap, it was just a pic of his own cup lol.

anrichan
Learner
Learner

Post by anrichan »

Holly is a piece is shit but I kinda feel bad she's with this tool. But then again they're both two tools in a shed :3 he's obviously passing time with her and ashamed of her (and or doesn't care). She has attachment issues and since she has no real friends she clings onto him. She will probably never change her bitchy ways coz it is most likely a deep rooted issue. I just hope she has a awakening and cuts the bullshit. I mean it's entertaining and all but all this secondhand embarrassment is killing me LOL. Such a waste of space and our resources

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

jpyst2 wrote:
cherryplum wrote:Thotty and toothy together = such a shit show. Two adult children; one running around w/ daddy's money and the other being all ghetto fab w/ naturebox money pretending they have instagrammable lives. so embarrassing. Let's be real, all they do is sleep in, shop and eat out at the lamest spots in la.

Isn't it crazy that since she can't edit his pics, the once-in-a-blue-moon pic of holly he posts is always black n white (w/ absolutely no mention of her)? Lmao! I bet that pic looks so much worse in color. Yeah, holly looks pretty old in that pic but hell, Zack ain't no prize either.

The other pic she posted today w/ the thighs, speedy and hot chocolate in view is also pretty cringe. She's sooooo proud of the fact that her ankles don't look so cankle-y in that shot. It's just such an awkward picture to post onto her "curated" () feed. She's not even smooth about her strategic posing...it's blatantly obvious.

That speedy is atrocious. I bet that shit is gonna be up on her extortionate luxesales page next time she needs to buy tickets for an event Zack is interested in.

Oh holly...get some therapy. Your life is so vapid.

lolll i thought her cankles look terrible there and it's such an awkward photo but she thought it was sooo artistic LOL.
and totally agree about her eating at the lamest spots in LA and doing nothing interesting eVER. i was just seeing what anne has been up to because holly has made no mention of her or any other friends lately. anne has been going to movie premiers, eating brunch, traveling to Monterey/Norcal, hanging out at the beach, hitting up the OC once in a while. like that's what NORMAL people do in LA, they go and explore. and especially if youre a "blogger". holly does nothing bc toothy clearly doesnt like to hangout with her during the day and she seemingly has no friends to do things with. thats why she's so paranoid all the itme, because she does nothing all day every day and thinks going to the post office and eating alone in her car is vlog-worthy.....
Yeah, her day to day routine is so sad for someone at that point and age in life. The highlight of her day is tweeting her horoscope and the latest designer bag she's obsessing over. I guess the only "productive" thing she does is poshmark; taking pics of free pr makeup and listing them to fund her next purchase. Lather, rinse, repeat...

You know you're a dull person when you take a pic of mochi ice cream and instagram it like it's some sort of a big life event for you.

Her palate is so underdeveloped. She likes food 10 year olds like. She probably would be satisfied eating a happy meal everyday of her life. Lol

Return to “Hollyannaeree”