General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 5

bootsnheels
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 5

Post by bootsnheels » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:20 pm

She probably wouldn't like how he took a picture anyway, cuz she has to be at that 67 degree angle to get a decent shot. It would take like 50 tries and he would get frustrated and quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:39 pm

LOL @ the fact that Zack posted a pic of the game, but makes no mention of the good seats that his wonderful gf got him for xmas. I think that is very telling about their relationship. Considering the location of the seats and the extravagant price tag, you think he would at least mentioned her somewhere or said thank you. He didn't even tag her in the pic! :rofl:

Also, that pic of Holly is just ridiculous. It looks like she cinched her waist with an editing app which caused her arm to look huge. I'm not sure what exactly she did but we all know that something ain't right lol.
Last edited by Wonk_Eye on Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blindxfaith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blindxfaith » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:43 pm

it's literally HILARIOUS that he didn't tag her or even acknowledge her. even the photos of them, they look like two people randomly sat beside each other on a blind date or something. no chemistry, no anything.

swimthrow88
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by swimthrow88 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:43 pm

Hi! Longtime lurker, first time poster. Made an account specifically for this thread. I've watched Holly's videos since her Connecticut days...definitely agree with the other posters here that she's always been very rude/curt/short with her subbies, which is something I never liked.

Idk if the above image worked, but I screenshotted one of the replays from SC highlights. Obviously heavy-handed contour and bronzer on her face...plus in that shot you can see that she might be Photoshopping her chin in her selfies, or she really really knows how to work those angles.

c0ffeebeans
Informer
Informer

Post by c0ffeebeans » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:57 pm

Wonk_Eye wrote:LOL @ the fact that Zack posted a pic of the game, but makes no mention of the good seats that his wonderful gf got him for xmas. I think that is very telling about their relationship. Considering the location of the seats and the extravagant price tag, you think he would at least mentioned her somewhere or said thank you. He didn't even tag her in the pic! :rofl:

Also, that pic of Holly is just ridiculous. It looks like she cinched her waist with an editing app which caused her arm to look huge. I'm not sure what exactly she did but we all know that something ain't right lol.
holy crap now that you mentioned it, her arms look extremely distorted. her right arm is almost half the size of her left LOL

kupoloofa
Informer
Informer

Post by kupoloofa » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:35 pm

swimthrow88 wrote:Image
Idk if the above image worked, but I screenshotted one of the replays from SC highlights. Obviously heavy-handed contour and bronzer on her face...plus in that shot you can see that she might be Photoshopping her chin in her selfies, or she really really knows how to work those angles.

Hahaha, I doubt Holly even thought about being caught on SC. Image Thanks for the screenshot! Her face looks huge and her hair looks completely flat. She is most definitely Catfish Queen.

misskeepitreal
Learner
Learner

Post by misskeepitreal » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:49 pm

[quote=Can you imagine if kim was there today? Holly would lose her shit and ask kim to sign her fashionova dress. Image

Also how does a pic of Kobe fit in with her theme?! She's so fucking lame. She has no identity whatsoever. [/quote]

She made the event sound like they were promoting the bowling alley together. Can't find the post or pic but she said they took a pic together and Kim K had a small head/face......Meaning Horry's head must been HUGE.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:03 pm

cherryplum wrote:
bootsnheels wrote:Elbow at waist so you can't see where it starts. Same illusions. And nice skank outfit for the museum. She is trying so hard, it's pathetic.

As long as she publicly posts a full body pic, she'll always sport that broken arm, elbow at waist pose. It really makes a world of difference for her bc she doesn't have curves and has a pretty thick waist. It changes her entire silhouette, turning her fridge bod into an hourglass real quick.

Where's the 24.5" waist...where'd it go??

And like many others have said, her natural body shape is what it is. No shame in it. Just quit lyin...and then follow that lie up w/ fake "proof" pics. It's bad enough to lie once, no need to do it twice. We weren't born yesterday lol

In all the recent candid Laker's pics, her face looks exactly the same size and pancake shape as it always has like in these older pics of her. Just goes to show how much she uses her angles and editing to portray a completely different person lol

misskeepitreal
Learner
Learner

Post by misskeepitreal » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:12 pm

Look what I found, go to 3:50!!!! http://www.luuux.com/viz/my-life-in-5-m ... ompilation

:rofl: fridge body

blindxfaith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blindxfaith » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:52 pm

kupoloofa wrote:
swimthrow88 wrote:Image

Hahaha, I doubt Holly even thought about being caught on SC. Thanks for the screenshot! Her face looks huge and her hair looks completely flat. She is most definitely Catfish Queen.

thanks for the screenshot! :)

grrrrr my #1 pet peeve is people on their phones constantly at games :fit: bitch be pRESENT!!! even if you hate the damn game at least pretend!!! you're good at that, it shouldn't be an issue for you!!!!!!!!! :x :x

LAgurl1997
Talker
Talker

Post by LAgurl1997 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:48 pm

See I think it's really kind of shitty of Toothy when he cares more about his IG feed or whatever the fuck he cares about and no mention of her or acknowledgment of the gift.
Though I am no Horry fan by any means, I kinda feel bad she is being used and paying for all this shit.

Also re: someone up thread that said that Toothy being 'worldly, smart' -- yeah he is not (lol) but she probably thinks so, I agree.
See, this is why you want to be smart - and by that I don' mean that you have to have a diploma from an Ivy League school. Just curious, watch the news, keep up with the current events, have some sort of depth and substance, you know?
Read a book, stay off the social media, take a class, work out....just something other than photoshopping yourself and fighting on IG, making sub par video.
I bet she can not keep up a conversation with anyone outside the theme of make up and clothes from F21, the latest Chanel handbag and shoes.

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:18 pm

[instagram][/instagram]
Lmao stfu Holly :rofl:
You'd explain your life story to someone if they simply asked why you got pizza

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:25 pm

^ and cant forget her caption "goes on enjoying life...." LMFAO! Right, that's why you felt the need to post that to instagram and fuck up your "theme" to make a point about whatever you read here. We saw you on your phone deleting comments during the entire lakers game. I guess that's enjoying life huh?

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:40 pm

Gahhhh, she's so fucking dumb. Isn't that lame meme another explanation as to why she's not explaining? Damn, she's just a lost cause, fucking hopeless. Good to see her enjoying Friday night tho

Also, her ig feed is so so so tragically ugly. I, for the life of me, cannot comprehend that she thinks her feed is curated and pleasant to look at. Even her friend, Anne, has a wayyy more attractive feed. She's so delusional, I can't wrap my head around how she gets by in her day to day life. But why am I even surprised? This girl thinks she's a raw vegan bc she enjoys eating fruit every now and then.

kupoloofa
Informer
Informer

Post by kupoloofa » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:00 pm

This woman is a walking contradiction, sometimes I feel like she's trolling US, but she's actually just too dumb to realize what she's doing is always hypocritical to what she actually does. In this case, she ALWAYS over-explains EVERYTHING. Holly has absolutely zero self-awareness.

I only got to watch part of that lux video, but it is kind of sad to see how much happier she was with Steve. She really doesn't seem to be that happy with Zack, no matter what she tries to tell or show us. She's definitely settling and I think she knows that Zack is just using her, but she doesn't care at this point.

bootsnheels
Talker
Talker

Post by bootsnheels » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:08 pm

I would think she'd have more to concern herself with than just her stupid Instagram feed. It's ugly and there's no theme (is ugly a theme?). Who even really cares?!

timewasting
Informer
Informer

Post by timewasting » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:11 am

Nothing wrong with having fat legs, the problem is photoshopping your figure into anatomically unattainable proportions.

And she definitely cares

A lot :D

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:02 am

If she's happy w/ her body, why contort and photoshop?

What she meant to say was, she's happy with the body she misrepresents herself with...

Bitch please. Be real for once...smh.

LAgurl1997
Talker
Talker

Post by LAgurl1997 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:40 am

There she goes again "not caring" and tweeting about it, probably will be throwing a (edited) selfie on IG soon, guys :rofl:

I love how she is so happy and doesn't feel the need to explain.....and posts that all over her social media to make sure everyone can see it.
*smh*

I honestly think she needs to get off the social media, do a whole soul searching and see where she wants her life to go, and start working on that.
Youtube is NOT her future, it's not her present.
I don't think she is very happy, and it seeps through.

kupoloofa
Informer
Informer

Post by kupoloofa » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:51 am

Science nerd? REALLY??

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:37 am

kupoloofa wrote:Image

Science nerd? REALLY??

"So I learned that the Mitochondria is the powerhouse of a cell!!! I'm such a nerd omg."

hanaemii
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by hanaemii » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:51 am

squishystyle wrote:

Science nerd? REALLY??

"So I learned that the Mitochondria is the powerhouse of a cell!!! I'm such a nerd omg."
bet you she probably doesn't even know what it is :rofl:

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:03 am

hanaemii wrote:
squishystyle wrote:

Science nerd? REALLY??

bet you she probably doesn't even know what it is :rofl:
She might though since it's on so many memes and you know her thotty ass be looking for a quote meme at 5am :rofl:

kupoloofa
Informer
Informer

Post by kupoloofa » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:13 am

ImageImageImageImage

Awkward strategic bag placement in that last one Image

bootsnheels
Talker
Talker

Post by bootsnheels » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:50 am

kupoloofa wrote:ImageImageImageImage

Awkward strategic bag placement in that last one Image

And in the last one, most people angle themselves towards the group, not away from it. But she can only be seen from her left side so makes sense she angled away...

And that picture with Steve, OMG. Is that her with minimal eye makeup?? Meaning no giant fake lashes and eyeshadow and liner and all that?? She looks so different!! Doesn't even look like her to me.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”