jimi
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 5

Post by jimi »

timewasting wrote:Image

Nothing wrong with having fat legs, the problem is photoshopping your figure into anatomically unattainable proportions.

And she definitely cares

A lot :D
It's fucking dumb how she had to mention no guy has ever had a problem with her legs. Like she needs the approval or validation of a man's opinion to feel secure in how she looks. That would explain why she never has a problem with getting dirty comments and attention from guys. She's definitely more defensive with comments from females, like they're all out to get her.

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 5

Post by chateautoro »

I had the same thought. She always tries to turn shit into a 'women hating other women' agenda, so she can sensationalize shit that happens to her.

My biggest gripe w/ those tweets is her throwing around the term "body shaming" - just another buzzword for her to garner more support and sympathy.

Last time I checked, no one was shaming her for her body. They were shaming her for lying about it. I guarantee if she posed normally and showed her body for what it actually is, ppl here wouldn't shame her for it.

To echo what someone else said up thread, there are ppl who look up to her and take her advice very seriously. For her to fool ppl into thinking she turned her fridge into an hourglass by eating pizza and doing light cardio is messed up. She's just perpetuating her fucked up ideals and body dysmorphia onto young, impressionable girls. She doesn't think about that aspect of it tho, because all she cares about are the compliments she'll get from posting deceitful pics of herself. That is fucking shameful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eviekins
Learner
Learner

Post by eviekins »

It really pisses me off because this idiot has no clue of what an actual diet is like. She thinks just because it's low calorie means its okay LOL no Thotty...those low cal Starbucks fraps are loaded with sugar, even if it says 0 calories...its there and it's just processed junk. Here, because I know you have no life, no friends, and a boyfriend who could care less about your existence, here are some of the things I eat on a weekly basis -- oh and you only need to be breathing to make these things - because I know you can't cook shit.

Eggs and whole wheat toast....thats right WHOLE WHEAT not white
plain greek yogurt (maybe this will remind you of Greece LOL)
Salad with avocado, grape tomatoes and red onions
Protein shake
Bananas
Water
brown rice with chicken (you probably can't cook either though)
Tuna

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

What I don't understand is why she doesn't actually change her diet and actually work out to achieve what she wants. She puts so much effort into trying to convince people she looks a certain way, and is extremely self conscious when she's not in control of pictures, videos, angles etc. With all the time she has on her hands she could actually have a killer body if she took the time to put effort in and workout/ eat right. People BEG her do do certain videos on her makeup routine, workout routine etc., and she refuses. Choosing not to do things that would benefit her health and also her "career" as a Youtuber speaks volumes about the type of person she is. She's lazy, self absorbed, and has no ambition.

misskeepitreal
Learner
Learner

Post by misskeepitreal »

LoveInTheDark, I see your point, but no. I completely agree with Wonk_eye. Horry does this to herself. She's the idiot posting naked pics of herself online trying to grab stupid attention of young teens in, most likely, third world nations who don't know any better. She posts shit with expensive designer goods and she doesn't work hard, which is a horrible example on how to live a meaningful life. Life is not all about make-up, designer bags, luxury cars and stupid events that anyone can attend if they lived in the same city as her. She doesn't work hard. She doesn't appreciate her followers and she doesn't understand that her followers are the ONLY reason why she's relevant. Her clan of idiots will wise up soon though. They just don't know any better right now. She's boring as hell. Her minions probably live in poorer countries and seek for the lifestyle they "think" she actually lives, and try to be like her. Everything she does is a huge lie. Her ain't that glamorous. She's is basic at best. There are many girls who try to become famous in LA, but she's past her prime and there are many girls like her. She's nothing special, just another copycat who thinks she's better than everyone. The money she makes off of are from her little minions who she doesn't give a shit about. All she cares about is making her Chanel money so she can fell better about herself. This is why she deserve it and this is why we refuse to stop. Don't treat her like a victim. She's a terrible human being. She's truly thinks she's better than everyone. Ain't no one jealous of you.

Also, on Zack. Hell nah. He's a fucking Brody Jenner wannabe rich kid. He will never get the respect he thinks he should be given because he's a punkass bitch. Little shithead. I'll stomp on him like the little insect that he is.

Kinda weird how they're both so easily influenced by the Jenners/Kardashians.

kkdm11
Learner
Learner

Post by kkdm11 »

^^I agree. Holly is fortunate to have a fast metabolism. I'm not a huge fan of Arika Sato, but at least she's credible - she's got workout videos, does grocery shopping and meal prep, and has a fit/toned body.

I've been watching the comments back and forth re: the tickets to the Lakers game and Zack not acknowledging Holly. Maybe Zack posted via his personal FB page or sent Snaps directly to friends? (Or Holly, for that matter?) I wonder if he limits mentioning her and/or posting photos with her on his public social media platforms if he's truly an entrepreneur... would you want your investors to research you, come across your girl, look her up, and then see her posing in a teddy while making duck lips?

Ahrisays
Learner
Learner

Post by Ahrisays »

I think holly deserves the hate she gets. She's a bitch and that's just it. I agree with most of the comments here in regards to the "recent" hate. I really don't care for people harassing her boyfriend either, he seems like a shithead and loser for being with her for whatever reason.

I used to like to watch her videos because I thought she seemed like a nice and honest girl and i still liked her even though she had made bitchy replies to people because I get that insecurity can get the better of you but she's just out of control and a train wreck. She needs to grow up.

But the gossip and her reactions to it are entertaining. As many members stated, she gets trolled so easily.

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

I don't think she has a fast metabolism. There's nothing wrong with her body sans the Photoshopping and aggressive posing, but the reality is that it's thick and untoned. She probably maintains her weight w/ calories in/calories out bc she's too lazy to work on it in a meaningful way. If she didn't do cardio and burn the 400-600 calories (let's be real, she's not burning 1000 on the treadmill like her snaps indicate), she'd probably blow up. The one thing she does have going for is that she doesn't gain a lot of weight in her face. Even when she was getting bigger (a few years ago), her face always looked pretty thin.

She minimizes the whole fitness aspect of her life bc she wants to appear effortless and genetically blessed. She looooves to say, "I can eat whatever I want as long as I exercise." What that really means to me is that she can eat garbage and maintain her weight w/ cardio, but still has to hide behind poses, Photoshop and filters bc she still has the pizza skinnyfat bod going on. She's needs to start lifting to get the shape she so desperately wants, but we re talking about Holly here. She doesn't really do things that require effort. :p

Someone like sammmage (or however it's spelled) seems to have a good metabolism, not holly.

kupoloofa
Informer
Informer

Post by kupoloofa »

I think everything people have been posting about Holly on this thread has been fair game and everyone else has pretty much already explained my reasoning behind that, but I do believe that it WOULD go too far if people were saying that she should die/kill herself, get raped, etc. In my opinion, no matter how ruthless the person who is being gossiped about is, that is one line that should NEVER be crossed, "trash a guru" thread or not. I don't recall anyone stepping that far here, and if they did, I would have a serious problem with it and probably leave. That's just my two cents on that topic.

I will say that I never understood the origins of calling her "Horry" though. Is that supposed to be calling her a whore or is it an Asian joke? If it's the latter, I can't say that I agree with that (I mean, she's Korean, not Japanese, which is where the r/l mixup happens... and I don't see the point in calling out her race), but it's such a minor thing in the grand scheme of things that we discuss that I don't find it to be a big deal. Just curious, really.

Post by Guest »

kupoloofa wrote:I think everything people have been posting about Holly on this thread has been fair game and everyone else has pretty much already explained my reasoning behind that, but I do believe that it WOULD go too far if people were saying that she should die/kill herself, get raped, etc. In my opinion, no matter how ruthless the person who is being gossiped about is, that is one line that should NEVER be crossed, "trash a guru" thread or not. I don't recall anyone stepping that far here, and if they did, I would have a serious problem with it and probably leave. That's just my two cents on that topic.

I will say that I never understood the origins of calling her "Horry" though. Is that supposed to be calling her a whore or is it an Asian joke? If it's the latter, I can't say that I agree with that (I mean, she's Korean, not Japanese, which is where the r/l mixup happens... and I don't see the point in calling out her race), but it's such a minor thing in the grand scheme of things that we discuss that I don't find it to be a big deal. Just curious, really.

yasssss i agree :D
hopefully that's not the reason. i'm 99% certain it's like whore-y.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

LoveInTheDark wrote:I'm going to write a post that many of you may not like, but going to say it anyway. If you don't like it then move on please. :tu:

I think recently the level of hate has gotten out of control. Even in other forums, I don't see people being this harsh. I am not Holly's friend and I don't think we have anything in common, but I don't wish any harm on her. Going as far as attacking her boyfriend, that's really outside the bounds. Sure, she put herself on the internet, so she knows what she's up against. But I think there's a fine line between criticism and straight out bullying.

I think Holly has made many mistakes, such as posting her anti-fans' photos on twitter, but that was her attempt to lash back at the hate. It was a terrible thing to do, but honestly, some of the posts here are no better. I used to come to this forum because I felt unhappy with the way her videos were turning out, and I wanted to find others who agreed with me in the community. But lately it's all been the same remarks on her looks, photoshop, and money spending. I admit I was under peer pressure and I contributed to the nasty remarks for a while. I now realize it has given me no satisfaction.

She's going to keep doing what she's doing. Even if she's faking the person she is, people will still believe and follow her. This outlet is great if you want to get the truth out, not spread more rumors and mock every little thing she does. I disagree with what she's doing, but I don't think the community needs to stoop to her level.
I agree with you to a certain extent. I'm am very sure that the majority of people here have an issue with her shitty attitude, and her delusional outlook in life. I think it was less harsh before, but her constant need to "prove the haters wrong" made her look more pathetic. I highly doubt people are jealous of her specifically, when the other fish in the sea (Youtubers) have better attitudes and outlooks on life than she does.

I don't think it's right to bash on anyone's physical appearance (as it can't often be changed), but it seems that people don't like her personality (which can be changed). And comments on her shit personality don't do anything to her, but comments on her appearance seem to hit a soft spot and gets a reaction out of her (which is why people on this forum have stopped to her level. Comments about A didn't work, but comments about B work. I don't think it's right, but that's what it seems like to me)

When I started off in this thread, I constantly made remarks for this girl to get professional help (counselling, therapy) for her behaviour. No one lives a completely happy life, but Holly seems to be really miserable despite her 7th-grade-esque quotes that she posts saying "she doesn't give a fuck", etc.

- innocent comments and questions set her off like no other (which she adds fuel to the fire by accusing someone of making some backhanded comment, when they really just wanted to know something about her makeup)
- she has to make long winded responses to defend herself/explain herself when a simple answer would have sufficed. But she doesn't want to be misinterpreted so she gives every detail
- her insecurities about every aspect of her life (physical appearance, relationships) shine brighter than the sun.

I believe all her issues stem from her childhood, but she never dealt with them. The fact that she was adopted (maybe made her feel like she wasn't good enough for her biological parents), the community where she grew up in (maybe she was bullied as a child, but was never "taught" how to appropriately deal with it), wanting to be "hot/popular" because she thinks the bullying would disappear if so. But a shitty attitude trumps a pretty face. I think that if she got help to learn about dealing with insecurities, she would be a much happier person for herself, and that's all who really should matter to her. Not strangers on the Internet commenting, with or without malacious intent.

She just doesn't like hearing the truth and freaks out because "what do these people know? They're just strangers on the internet" when really, her actions speaks volumes. Especially if all she does is monitor her social media and the Internet.

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

^ Good summary of the 'total holly experience'.

Hollys a fun person to play armchair therapist with, isn't she? While I think it's thoughtful of you to have considered the root of her behavior, she's still a grown ass woman, and a "public figure", at that. It's her responsibility to find help so she doesn't project all her issues onto those that make her relevant, and have afforded her to live well for nearly a decade w/o really having to work. In the end, her online persona is a product, and her viewers are the consumers. As the consumers, we shouldn't be expected to take on the baggage. Holly is not our friend; we dont know her personally.

I wholeheartedly agree that she needs years and years of therapy. She hates herself and it's so palpable, even if it's just through the screen. I bet being around her irl is just so uncomfortable. That's neither here nor there, though, bc she has to have at least a speck of self awareness if she wants to turn her stank upside down...which she doesn't.

@loveinthedark, just now reading your post and had a few thoughts:

- All guru threads are redundant on here. Excessive spending and looks are the 2 prevailing themes in every thread on this site. And of course we're gonna discuss the Photoshopping, it's fucking ridic!
- Ppl say crazy mean shit about her but it's the Internet, and this, specifically, is a trash site. Don't come onto a gossip/trash forum expecting civility. I don't condone calling her an orphaned slut or the crazy ass 2nd troll acct, at all. But trying to police that on the Internet is kinda like telling holly to stop contorting; it's an uphill battle.
- Just bc you aren't as vicious as another poster doesn't mean you can't post. Start what you feel is a constructive discussion of holly. Don't sit back, shake your head at ppl you don't agree w/, and scold them bc you don't like the brand of snark they're dishing out. @ the poster, and tell them it's not cool. Don't pigeonhole an entire group into being malicious bullies to avoid direct confrontation.
- Posts on here are def not any better than the hater collage, to be sure. But consider hollys reach... w/ her Internet presence and # of followers. The only intentional reach that any poster on here has is whoever else participating in the thread...for the most part.
- The quality of posts on here is entirely reflective of what holly puts out. She brings out the worst in ppl bc she gives them her worst. Every single time. (Unless you're kissing her ass) The Golden Rule would do our resident thot a world of good.
- This trash site is a big ole cross section of disgruntled YouTube viewers from all over, who have different ways of expressing themselves. Telling them to tone it down is like telling Holly she has to wear long pants and a loose turtleneck everyday ;)
- To think that your manner of criticism is not stooping to our level is asinine...and a bit narcissistic. You stooped to our level the moment you clicked "create account".

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

I also want to add...
I understand that "it's the internet" is not a valid excuse to say whatever you want with no filter. There should still be some respect in that you wouldn't say something here that you wouldn't say out loud (but people have different morals, values, etc.)

BUT the majority of people who are "public figures" learn to ignore negative comments, get over it or speak out on it in an intelligent and meaningful way which has a positive message in the end. I'm not saying Holly should write some thought provoking blurb about loving yourself (and to be quite honest, I don't think she has the capacity to do that), but she needs to ignore it! It will be good for her sanity and she won't look like a lunatic to her audience.

ay1215
Informer
Informer

Post by ay1215 »

blindxfaith wrote:
kupoloofa wrote:I think everything people have been posting about Holly on this thread has been fair game and everyone else has pretty much already explained my reasoning behind that, but I do believe that it WOULD go too far if people were saying that she should die/kill herself, get raped, etc. In my opinion, no matter how ruthless the person who is being gossiped about is, that is one line that should NEVER be crossed, "trash a guru" thread or not. I don't recall anyone stepping that far here, and if they did, I would have a serious problem with it and probably leave. That's just my two cents on that topic.

yasssss i agree :D
hopefully that's not the reason. i'm 99% certain it's like whore-y.
I'm Asian so I don't think calling her "Horry" is an Asian joke. It's whore-y for sure. I've called her that in this thread before, but she's posted instagram photos showing her ass cheeks in the whale tail thong and also "I woke up like this" selfies with no bra on. It's justified when she doesn't block or delete males commenting on her pic saying you're "so hot" or "so sexy" but you delete people's comments that aren't complimenting you or not something you want to hear. There's also instagram accounts that feature her "sexy photos".

I agree attacking her looks is not something we should do, and I would never do that as that is something that she cannot control. Heck, I think she is pretty but the fact that she manipulates her photos and lies makes me lose respect for her.
I don't wish her any harm at all, I am just calling her out for what she does on this gossip site.
I felt personally attacked by her after she included my photo in her collage just for following that troll Instagram. I've never went out of my way to attack her appearance or call her out on being rude on her own personal Twitter/Instagram.
Sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to express my thoughts. :)

gossipluv42069
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipluv42069 »

I thin it's so sad that she replies positively to creepy guys on the Internet, but not to her actual subscribers who want advice or help on makeup/fitness/whatever the fuck she does now

Trolling_Trolling_
Learner
Learner

Post by Trolling_Trolling_ »

why do we have to spend so much time telling them this is a TRASH PAGE. There is a RAVE page...go to the rave page and you can kiss her ass till your lips fall off. :tu:

blindxfaith said it perfect. It's exactly how I would have responded. The level of 'bitch please' in your response really touched my heart lolol. Now, can we move on completely and stop wasting time on people that say we are solely responsible for making them create an account, pick a user name, wait for a confirmation your account is active, login, troll and poke fun at human fridge that is Hollyannaeree? :rofl: Girl, shut up.

I was personally attacked by her for no reason, so I'm going to make fun of any and everything I see fit. I do agree the adoption thing and threats are off limits, but everything else is game. Now...back to TRASHING THIS GURU.

whooshXD
Learner
Learner

Post by whooshXD »

Okay, I've been reading quietly and there has been a lot of confusion on how much calories Horry actually burns on a treadmill. As a dietetics graduate, I have to say it is very hard to calculate the amount of calories burned without proper equipment that measures O2 in and CO2 out, heart rate, etc . The numbers on a treadmill can not be trusted. The best ESTIMATE we have are from sites that have done it for us like:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/exercise/lookup
Or any other exercise calorie calculator
Even if she's RUNNING, for an hour, she is not burning as much kcals as her treadmill reading says.
This bitch is only fooling herself

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

The only person she's truly hurting is her self. Constantly lying and unhappy with your own appearance.. it honestly cannot be healthy.. :S :S
BANNED

:hugs:

Post by Guest »

Trolling_Trolling_ wrote:why do we have to spend so much time telling them this is a TRASH PAGE. There is a RAVE page...go to the rave page and you can kiss her ass till your lips fall off. :tu:

blindxfaith said it perfect. It's exactly how I would have responded. The level of 'bitch please' in your response really touched my heart lolol. Now, can we move on completely and stop wasting time on people that say we are solely responsible for making them create an account, pick a user name, wait for a confirmation your account is active, login, troll and poke fun at human fridge that is Hollyannaeree? :rofl: Girl, shut up.

I was personally attacked by her for no reason, so I'm going to make fun of any and everything I see fit. I do agree the adoption thing and threats are off limits, but everything else is game. Now...back to TRASHING THIS GURU.
:rofl: :tyvm:

kkdm11
Learner
Learner

Post by kkdm11 »

Umm... what? PLEASE tell me she's broadcasting this to Zack's friends. ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Hollyannaeree”