Trolling_Trolling_
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 5

Post by Trolling_Trolling_ »

You guys are seriously giving me so much life with these last few pages :rofl:

When I am pushing 32, you would never catch me in some forever 21 cheerleading outfit. You guys rag on little toothy, but I really think he just enjoys getting what he can out of her trips, games AND food. He has no real attachment. It's deffo obvious after the lakers game. Way to go loser! 1k on some tickets, you purchased all of the f21 Lakers gear, did your nails AND went to play basketball on a Thursday and your pathetic ass STILL couldn't even get an honorable mention tag on his page! LOL. I know their relationship is fucking joke because if my BF tried that I would GO OFF! But, my relationship is real, so...that wouldn't happen ahaha.

Next time you walk into Fashion Nova or forever21, remember your friends over here at GG ( I know you shop alone because we are your only friends lmao) Dress for your age and body, thot.

& just to second what someone said earlier, if you are so happy with your body, why do you photoshop so heavily ?!? You are moron. So full of contradictions.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

Omfg the pictures kupoloofa posted.... damn she looks beyond basic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dying for more fan pics with her or something
BANNED

:hugs:

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

^ The first two kupoloofa aren't bad. She looks natural (minus the lashes in the first one) and actually happy. The last one is not horrible minus the weird bag placement. The one in the red dress though. Oh dear. I don't know who that is standing next to her, but she is super petite. Which makes Holly look like a thick, red, giant. That dress is horrendous too.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

^looks like dulce candy - she's 4 foot something and tiny. she definitely makes holly look huge there, lol.

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 5

Post by chateautoro »

Yeah the pics above are pretty flattering and still portray the "social media hollyannaeree", aka what she wants ppl to think she looks like. I think kupa was just trying to point out how big her face is in those photos. The bag placement in the last photo had me rolling! I've seen that pic before but never noticed that bag. Image

I think the pic below is what she really looks like w/o all the filters and angles. Just imagine that face w/o the foundation, blush, contour, fake lashes, and eyeliner. Not callin her ugly, but definitely an 180 from how she portrays herself. I think she should play up the unique way she looks w/ minimal makeup. She's not conventionally beautiful and that's ok, just own your face and make it work for you -- that's what makes someone beautiful, imo. She tries so hard to mask her face, it makes her look masculine and much older than she is. Plus it draws so much negative attn her way...bc ppl see thru it and call her ass out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

letmetellyou wrote:^looks like dulce candy - she's 4 foot something and tiny. she definitely makes holly look huge there, lol.
I was thinking the same, she makes Holly's head look huge and her body so wide.

Trolling_Trolling_
Learner
Learner

Have you guys seen this?

I couldn't watch this whole thing because she's. So. Dry. But fatty was talking about pizza, so I thought it was fitting. She is trying really hard to be sexy I think. This must have been from her video ho days lol.

lovetoTR0LL
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lovetoTR0LL »

ImageImageImageImage

Some oldies but goodies circa 2011. In the 1st photo, that is Horry in the back wearing an orange dress. It's such a gem because we hardly get to see how her backside looks like. She doesn't have a flat ass, but it's definitely flabby. I really hate how some girls think she is #bodygoals when it's all posing and angles. There's no way her ass is toned because she eats like shit (no eating plan) and only does cardio. She claims she does some weight training in her Insta comments, but I highly doubt it. She probably doesn't even know how to do squats and deadlifts. If you really want to prove us wrong, film that fitness video already and if you feel like it's too much work then have Zack snapchat what you do at the gym to achieve that "body" for you (don't you two workout together sometimes?)

On another note, I feel so bad for her. She's clearly buying Zack's love. Unfortunately with all that $$$$$ she's already spent on him, that love is not being reciprocated as depicted in Zack's Lakers' pic. He didn't even bother tagging Horry on the pic...at least tag her in the corner. Not only that, she's trying way too hard to be his ideal type in order to keep him interested.

Trolling_Trolling_
Learner
Learner

Aaaaaaaaaand I'll leave this here too

When I tell y'all I am trolling... I mean it lol

Post by Guest »

horryannaeree, always producing the quality, entertaining content. NAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTT!!

LAgurl1997
Talker
Talker

Post by LAgurl1997 »

I have been into fitness since I started doing kickboxing everyday couple years ago, and now I mix Pilates 3x a week as well and try to have a toned body rather than just skinny or whatever.
I have 3 friends who does fit bikini competition and have seen firsthand what lifting can do for your body and the above poster's pic is absolutely 1000% correct!

When someone as clueless as Horry 'works out' it's all about getting on the treadmill *eye roll* which does nothing.
Obviously with all the resource Horry has (not to mention fucking TIME) she has never looked up anything re: fitness.

Trolling_Trolling_
Learner
Learner

LAgurl1997 wrote:I have been into fitness since I started doing kickboxing everyday couple years ago, and now I mix Pilates 3x a week as well and try to have a toned body rather than just skinny or whatever.
I have 3 friends who does fit bikini competition and have seen firsthand what lifting can do for your body and the above poster's pic is absolutely 1000% correct!

When someone as clueless as Horry 'works out' it's all about getting on the treadmill *eye roll* which does nothing.
Obviously with all the resource Horry has (not to mention fucking TIME) she has never looked up anything re: fitness.
THIS. I bust my ass in the gym 3-4x a week, if someone was getting into shape everyone would be able to see after MONTHS AND MONTHS. She's so full of it

We should make a deal that if she makes a fitness video and actually looks like what she posts, we will shut her thread down lmao. I'm pretty confident, we ain't going no where.

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

Damnnnnnnmn...that backside though! This was when she was at her thinnest, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bunnylicious
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnylicious »

lovetoTR0LL: Thanks for finding those pictures! They're GEMS!

In the first one, you can see her backside and really see she has NO waist. Even if she diets and exercises, it's highly doubtful that she can create an entirely new body, like the one she wants us to think she has now. Her hourglass figure is FAKE. It's either heavy photoshop or she uses a waist trainer or spanx.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

omg :rofl: :rofl:
I checked to see if that troll commented on Zack's pics, and they didn't but it looks like Zack FINALLY deleted the comments about Holly on their steakhouse pics.

Trolling_Trolling_
Learner
Learner

The names they come up with LOL

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

So my friend and I were at dinner and he was telling me about this website that I thought would be PERFECT for Thotty.
http://rentafriend.com/
:FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU:

misskeepitreal
Learner
Learner

Post by misskeepitreal »

When she says she's not wearing much makeup, who's she lying to? Why bother lying when she photoshops all her ugly flaws? She wishes she was a natural beauty. What a loser. :rofl:

Horry you're a loser at life, your body and your career. Whatever she said in her dumbass tweets. Crazy butch.

lovetoTR0LL
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lovetoTR0LL »

^ #nochill

I'm surprised Holly didn't delete these comments. 8-)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Poor Horry. Stunting on SM. She can't live her life because she's afraid she will be caught on camera and her real life doesn't match her fake life. It has to be a horrible existence but she brought it all on herself. :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Hollyannaeree”