General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 5

Trolling_Trolling_
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 5

Post by Trolling_Trolling_ »

why do we have to spend so much time telling them this is a TRASH PAGE. There is a RAVE page...go to the rave page and you can kiss her ass till your lips fall off. :tu:

blindxfaith said it perfect. It's exactly how I would have responded. The level of 'bitch please' in your response really touched my heart lolol. Now, can we move on completely and stop wasting time on people that say we are solely responsible for making them create an account, pick a user name, wait for a confirmation your account is active, login, troll and poke fun at human fridge that is Hollyannaeree? :rofl: Girl, shut up.

I was personally attacked by her for no reason, so I'm going to make fun of any and everything I see fit. I do agree the adoption thing and threats are off limits, but everything else is game. Now...back to TRASHING THIS GURU.

whooshXD
Learner
Learner

Post by whooshXD »

Okay, I've been reading quietly and there has been a lot of confusion on how much calories Horry actually burns on a treadmill. As a dietetics graduate, I have to say it is very hard to calculate the amount of calories burned without proper equipment that measures O2 in and CO2 out, heart rate, etc . The numbers on a treadmill can not be trusted. The best ESTIMATE we have are from sites that have done it for us like:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/exercise/lookup
Or any other exercise calorie calculator
Even if she's RUNNING, for an hour, she is not burning as much kcals as her treadmill reading says.
This bitch is only fooling herself

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

The only person she's truly hurting is her self. Constantly lying and unhappy with your own appearance.. it honestly cannot be healthy.. :S :S
BANNED

:hugs:

Post by Guest »

Trolling_Trolling_ wrote:why do we have to spend so much time telling them this is a TRASH PAGE. There is a RAVE page...go to the rave page and you can kiss her ass till your lips fall off. :tu:

blindxfaith said it perfect. It's exactly how I would have responded. The level of 'bitch please' in your response really touched my heart lolol. Now, can we move on completely and stop wasting time on people that say we are solely responsible for making them create an account, pick a user name, wait for a confirmation your account is active, login, troll and poke fun at human fridge that is Hollyannaeree? :rofl: Girl, shut up.

I was personally attacked by her for no reason, so I'm going to make fun of any and everything I see fit. I do agree the adoption thing and threats are off limits, but everything else is game. Now...back to TRASHING THIS GURU.
:rofl: :tyvm:

kkdm11
Learner
Learner

Post by kkdm11 »

Umm... what? PLEASE tell me she's broadcasting this to Zack's friends. ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

^ I bet that's aimed directly at Zack since he shows her no love publicly LMAO

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

^ I bet that's aimed directly at Zack since he shows her no love publicly LMAO

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

Is she going to go on and on about that Lakers game for months like the Greece trip? :roll:

gossipluv42069
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipluv42069 »

^ she's gonna use it as a time frame and talk back to her subscribers saying "well I mean I've always been curvy af. I've been working out really hard since I went to the lakers game with my bf who mooches off of me and looks 12. If you've been following me you would know that I became slim thick with a Kylie Jenner ass ever since I went to the laker game!!!!! Ugh the nerve of some people"

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

"..hold you down forever" damn. no wonder zack doesn't want to acknowledge her on SM :rofl:
BANNED

:hugs:

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

What a weird ass thing, looks like a sex toy. And of course she is gonna do a contest(sponsored post), because mama needs a new Chanel.

kupoloofa
Informer
Informer

Post by kupoloofa »

lol, yeah I'm definitely going to trust her opinion on a sponsored product that gets rid of under eye issues when she's the queen of (under eye, not luxury) bags... more like "facetune and blurring tools are perfect for targeting those issues"

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

^^ lmao-- "queen of under eye bags"...:rofl:

Love how she airbrushed TO DEATH her eye bags in this pic. Deceiving as always.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

eviekins
Learner
Learner

Post by eviekins »

Jesus how often does she paint her nails?

Trolling_Trolling_
Learner
Learner

Yes, that was so funny! LOL

Her hair looks very brassy to me, no? It looked better when she used to do it.

It's so funny she promotes everything that is the exact opposite of her life. Fitness attire, cooking kits, cleansing tea, under eye bag removal, what's next ? Clothes? Morals? Class? Relationship advice? A video on being a successful youtuber? a book on how to be happy person? Ha.

As for that Kanye quote. That passive aggressive shit is so embarrassing. He probably always wants to be around his friends and girls that are actually hot in real life. Ouch.

Trolling_Trolling_
Learner
Learner

eviekins wrote:Jesus how often does she paint her nails?
Probably twice a day, she has NOTHING else to do.

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

Well, looks like she's got her sponsored insta pose down to an exact science. Same pose for every ad. She is truly a 1 trick pony when it comes to her pics.

My neck and upper back aches just looking at these pics...

Also, I often wonder when companies scroll thru her ig and see shit like this, do they really want her to be a spokesperson for their company? Is that a sound business decision?

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

TinisaurusRex wrote:
What a weird ass thing, looks like a sex toy. And of course she is gonna do a contest(sponsored post), because mama needs a new Chanel.
That's because it's made from the same Swedish company. Lelo makes sleek vibrating sex toys and Foreo is their sleek vibrating brush line for skincare/teeth.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

I like how in the caption she says that her eye problems are dark circles and puffiness, and how she says that this device is "said" to target those things. So basically she's admitting that she's never used it, and that her pic is edited and airbrushed to eliminate her eye bags.

I also noticed that she reposted that Kobe pic that Zack posted, and tagged him in the pic, AND @ tagged him in the description. How much more desperate can she get to show that she was there with him? LOL.

Trolling_Trolling_
Learner
Learner

She probably posted zack's picture because we were talking about that dumb ass retweet. So she had to prove that the fairytale of toothy and the beast is still a go!

Return to “Hollyannaeree”