General Hollyannaeree Thread Part--4

Changalang
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part--4

Post by Changalang »

no wonder she failed as a makeup artist as well... bitch doesn't know how to blend out eyeshadow.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

prettyontheinside wrote:Does she live in the valley? Why is she at the Topanga mall so much?
A quick internet search shows she lives in Woodland Hills?
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

Ooh okay. Woodland Hills is more affordable than SM or West LA, which is where I thought she lived. She can't be making much money then.

gossipluv42069
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipluv42069 »

Idk how she can even live her life the way she does. How can you not have a job at 31 years old and seem to be ok with that and ripping people off on pm and mercari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boredreader
Talker
Talker

Post by boredreader »

whoa those pics.... :o

Pumpkinpie01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pumpkinpie01 »

Wow if you google her full name the first thing that comes up are her slutty ass pictures with her ex. Good luck trying to find a job later on when she needs to work.

How petty of her to unfollow Heart on instagram. Even though Heart acts like a kid she's still a sweetheart compared to dirty Holly.

And LMAO at those pictures from that modeling profile. So unclassy and she literally shows one side of her face. Ugly AF.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

LOL about unfollowing Heart, I wonder if she would've even done that had she not read about it here.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

yeahyeahyeah01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by yeahyeahyeah01 »

I don't think Heart intentionally made it about her. I think she just wanted to show proof she was actually there to take the pic instead of having people think she got it off the internet.

kupoloofa
Informer
Informer

Post by kupoloofa »

Was Heart somewhere significant?

I still get the feeling it was about Holly. Anne is her only pseudo-friend, so I'm sure Anne talks to Heart about Holly's insane shenanigans. Holly and Heart probably secretly dislike each other (or maybe not secretly between friends, who knows) and that's why they're not pseudo-friends too. Anne always seemed like a spineless doormat to me, which is just what Holly needs.

yeahyeahyeah01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by yeahyeahyeah01 »

^ She was in Bali and took a picture of the sunset. She posted it on her Instagram.

misskeepitreal
Learner
Learner

Post by misskeepitreal »

Long time lurker here. Kept reading because everyone is hilarious and entertaining <3 thank you all!

I'm NOT a fan of Horry and thinks she's so overrated. She's dumb and you're all right....Copies the shiet out of the Kardash crew. She started with Kim and now she's on Kylie. It's so pathetic because even though they're reality TV stars, they've at least made it and people know who the fck they are. At first I was like Holly who?? Why is she popular for copying the Kardashians?? More and more I thought why is she even an "influencer"? Who is she influencing and why would people want to look up to total garbage? I understand why men would wanna follow her (Asian garbage disposal), but WHY in the world would you target young girls who don't know any better???? That really pisses me off. I feel so sorry for people who think she's amazing. She's all material. NO SUBSTANCE. I'd be sooooo bored with her if I was her man. Like sex wouldn't even cut it because it's about having an actual connection. Btw not sure why no one believes that this old lady got Botox or fillers. Like hellooooo her face doesn't move in her vids anymore AND she complained about having "back problems" a few wks ago. A butt lift and liposuction will give you back problems hunnie. Who you think you fooling?!?!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I guess she got them done for her man. Keep going girl.....you might get a ring and the last "West" to accomplish ALL your Kardashian fantasies. Haha she is so stupid.......good luck living an unfulfilled life. True life goals right there....

Btw, I truly love everyone's comment on this feed, ESP THE FRIDGE REFERENCE LOL. Keep EM coming!

mumu02
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mumu02 »

She sold the Alexander Wang tote with the stain... I feel so sorry about the girl who got it, there is not picture with the stain on insta, for sure she told the girl some kind of bullshit story about it

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

LOLOL Horry read the comments here about her eating cheap Costco pizza, so she went to a proper, fancy-looking place for pizza. She just wanted us to know.

ImageImage

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

She eats pizza all day and then claims she lost so much weight....right

lolitay_77
Debater
Debater

Post by lolitay_77 »

LivingInElysium wrote:LOLOL Horry read the comments here about her eating cheap Costco pizza, so she went to a proper, fancy-looking place for pizza. She just wanted us to know.

And no chanel bag in the photo?!!
Wow, i'll wait for the public bathroom pic...

ay1215
Informer
Informer

Post by ay1215 »

^ lollll table for one and a whole pizza to herself.

"Running errands" = selfies at the Nordstrom bathroom and shopping at Fashion Nova

kupoloofa
Informer
Informer

General Hollyannaeree Thread Part--4

Post by kupoloofa »

...She chooses to eat something "nicer" for once in her life and still chooses pizza. She's as bad as Zoella, jeez. For being all about designer shit, she sure has the diet of a child.

justanotherhaul
Talker
Talker

Post by justanotherhaul »

She posted a new bathroom picture on Instagram and once again mentioned her trip to Greece. She looks like a wrinkled curtain.

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

SCREAMING @ THIS PHOTOSHOP
my english sucks but i'm fluent in sarcasm ;)

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Exactly how many colours does she own that FashionNova dress in?

And she claims to get her hair cut at the mall? Do we believe this? I know she's at the mall here, but still. Wasn't it not too long ago she was joining in the whole Guy Tang -loving group?

ImageImage

Return to “Hollyannaeree”