General Hollyannaeree Thread Part--4

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part--4

Post by haze »

Even with that fake pose, you can see how thick her thighs and calves are. She can fool people into thinking she has a big ass, but she can't hide how everything else looks.

kkdm11
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by kkdm11 »

I can't get over that bathroom selfie of her outfit for the movies. 1) You're with Zack. Why couldn't he take a photo? The bathroom is really weird, IMO. 2) I agree 100% with a previous comment. That skirt is either ill-fitting and she needs a bigger size, or she's contorting her body for that pose. (Or some combination.) With the way that it looks stretched in that picture, I wouldn't be surprise if it rips the next time she's shoveling McD's or pizza down her pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

Of course he's embarrassed. Even when he's friend asked if this is his "wifey" he either delete ppl's comment who asks questions or just ignore them. The most he replied was" I'm going to block both of you" cuz desperate holly was the only one answers at HIS Instagram for him. And he says nothing. How pathetic it is?? If a guy wants to acknowledge you. He will. You don't need to beat around the bushes and hoping he'll say something. For whoever said he's private. Sure. I see all these social media he has. Doesn't seem like a private person to me. A true private person won't even have Facebook. Wake up holly. This is not just delusional. Seek help!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

^ I agree from the beginning I didn't think he was that private. He frequently updates his twitter and links it to his Instagram? Obviously he wants people to see it. Also he tweets about girls and relationships from what I saw... Not just sports and stuff. A private person would not do that. He seems to be VERY picky about his Instagram and the pics posted there. I don't think he's worried about being private, he's more worried about the image he portrays. Obviously Holly isn't a big part of his image, at least he doesn't want it to seem like it LOL. Also, I read somewhere that his job has something to do with social media. SO you can't really be that private if you are trying to promote yourself with social media.

Anyways, I think both Zack and Holly's actions when it comes to the relationship speak louder than words. Holly has been, and still is desperate as fuck to prove that Zack cares about her. Obviously she is insecure about what others think, the relationship, or probably both. Zack BARELY acknowledged Holly publicly with one Instagram photo, and then deleted a comment asking if Holly was his gf... Also got annoyed when Holly and his friends were chatting on the picture. Finally, all of Holly's passive aggressive words and behaviour toward Zack, while on Zack's end, silence.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

This is a little off subject but Toothy has really feminine hands. They look a bit stubby and small compared to Holly's. Man, she's like a giant next to him. No wonder she's been wearing sneakers with every outfit. With heels on, she towers over his petite boyish frame.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

cherryplum wrote:Image
Did she photoshop her boob? Looks more massive than normal, or its a damn good bra!

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

TinisaurusRex wrote:
cherryplum wrote:Image
Did she photoshop her boob? Looks more massive than normal, or its a damn good bra!
Looks like the illusion from the shadow of her jacket

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Gurugossiper80 wrote:This is a little off subject but Toothy has really feminine hands. They look a bit stubby and small compared to Holly's. Man, she's like a giant next to him. No wonder she's been wearing sneakers with every outfit. With heels on, she towers over his petite boyish frame.
LOL I actually was thinking the same. :rofl:

Do you guys think Holly still loves Steve? She seems really bitter that he's with Krista, so it sort of gave me the idea that she wishes she was still with him.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

LOL tiny Zack and his stubby pre-teen looking hands.

I agree that Holly still loves Steve otherwise she would be happy for him and wouldn't be so bitter about Krista. I think that Steve wouldn't give her what she wanted (a ring), and was probably jealous that he had so many friends, and such a busy schedule which is a stark contrast to her. She probably gave him an ultimatum and when he wouldn't comply she broke up with him (if that's true). Steve obviously cared about her too and he would show his affection for her, and he still does actually when he at least will defend her publicly. I can't say the same for Zack lol.

hereforlolz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hereforlolz »

^ I kinda get that too. I followed Steve's insta too and he's been posting shirtless pics. I guess he is getting more fit (i don't know maybe he's always been since he's active/a dancer?) and maybe she's thinking that she missed out haha.

I want to know more about Heart and Holly omg. I also thought that was a jab at Holly when I saw Heart's snapchat.

c0ffeebeans
Informer
Informer

Post by c0ffeebeans »

i know this is petty but i can't believe holly unfollowed steve on eevee's insta and followed zack instead. just because you're broken up does not mean steve isn't eevee's *dad*. steve bought her the dog as a puppy and trained her. i know it's a small act but still disrespectful and shows how immature holly is.

so no, i don't think holly still loves steve. i think she resented him for having a successful career while hers is stagnant. questcrew opened for people's choice awards and she didn't make any post about it. she did support questcrew before steve dated krista but apparently cut all ties afterwards

kkdm11
Learner
Learner

Post by kkdm11 »

This is a side note, but I was watching some of Claire Marshall's (HeyClaire) videos this weekend. When you compare someone like this to Holly, it becomes pretty clear which one is actually serious (and passionate) about their career/channel/craft. Claire's content is amazing, in my opinion. The creativity, the aesthetics, the production value - love all of it!

Anyway, back to Holly. Why am I following her again? So I can see her awkward poses, bathroom selfies, OOTD "inspo", and "curated" feed?

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

kkdm11 wrote:This is a side note, but I was watching some of Claire Marshall's (HeyClaire) videos this weekend. When you compare someone like this to Holly, it becomes pretty clear which one is actually serious (and passionate) about their career/channel/craft. Claire's content is amazing, in my opinion. The creativity, the aesthetics, the production value - love all of it!

Anyway, back to Holly. Why am I following her again? So I can see her awkward poses, bathroom selfies, OOTD "inspo", and "curated" feed?

OMGG that's so true...Claire has built a full on career out of it. She's flown out to even a Burberry fashion show + Marc Jacobs...then there's Holly LOLOL. I wonder if Holly is even offered all the opportunities. Can't imagine she would say no but I mean...what is she expecting out of YouTube exactly???

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I feel like she still wants to be with him if he would marry her. She seems to be really resentful since he got a great girl, lives a great and exciting life (the most excitement Holly gets is going to McDonalds), and gushes about Krista, but I think deep down she misses him. I feel like if she had the choice to marry Steve or Zach she would run back to Steve, but it seems like he moved on without a problem, while Holly has been acting insane ever since they parted ways.

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

I was watching her video about the secret life of a youtuber...she was so different back then :(

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

Eh, Claire got really lucky in that masses of ppl bought into her cool girl persona from way back when and she's still riding that wave. Her production value is great, sure, but her content in the past two years has been really minimal and lackluster. She stopped trying after her rapid rise in subscribers. She's fallen into the trap of becoming very lazy and I feel she's lost her edge. Everything about her bores me now.

But yeah, she's still more exciting than holly by leaps n bounds. Claire also has the maturity of a 31 year old, is much saner, comfortable in her own skin, and a much better person. (During xmas, she gave away so much of the makeup she gets for free, whereas holly sells them at full price and says no when asked for a discount lol) Same can be said about any youtuber though. Holly is pretty much bottom of the barrel in the yt hierarchy. Her only partnership right now seems to be some podunk teeth whitening company.

OT: I think Steve n Krista broke up. I was looking at his ig the other day and someone asked about krista and Steve replied with: "that's rude to even ask. We re still friends." Who the hell knows. Either way, he's way better off w/o holly.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

^ I was also thinking that they broke up also. He's probably more devastated over Krista then he was over Holly. Krista was actually a catch in comparison to Holly, but Steve also seems like a great guy so I'm sure he will find someone when the time is right.

Oh Zack and Holly are back eating shaved ice again. Different Chanel bag in the exact same position for the snap as the instagram pic too. I'm sure Zack really loves it when Holly stages all of these photos/ takes forever in the bathroom when they are together :roll:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

cherryplum wrote:Eh, Claire got really lucky in that masses of ppl bought into her cool girl persona from way back when and she's still riding that wave. Her production value is great, sure, but her content in the past two years has been really minimal and lackluster. She stopped trying after her rapid rise in subscribers. She's fallen into the trap of becoming very lazy and I feel she's lost her edge. Everything about her bores me now.

But yeah, she's still more exciting than holly by leaps n bounds. Claire also has the maturity of a 31 year old, is much saner, comfortable in her own skin, and a much better person. (During xmas, she gave away so much of the makeup she gets for free, whereas holly sells them at full price and says no when asked for a discount lol) Same can be said about any youtuber though. Holly is pretty much bottom of the barrel in the yt hierarchy. Her only partnership right now seems to be some podunk teeth whitening company.

OT: I think Steve n Krista broke up. I was looking at his ig the other day and someone asked about krista and Steve replied with: "that's rude to even ask. We re still friends." Who the hell knows. Either way, he's way better off w/o holly.
Wonk_Eye wrote:^ I was also thinking that they broke up also. He's probably more devastated over Krista then he was over Holly. Krista was actually a catch in comparison to Holly, but Steve also seems like a great guy so I'm sure he will find someone when the time is right.

Oh Zack and Holly are back eating shaved ice again. Different Chanel bag in the exact same position for the snap as the instagram pic too. I'm sure Zack really loves it when Holly stages all of these photos/ takes forever in the bathroom when they are together :roll:
I looked for the comment and his reply is there, but the askers comment is not there. Did the asker specifically ask about Krista?

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

^ That's important to know cuz he could easily be talking about Holly.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

kupoloofa
Informer
Informer

Post by kupoloofa »

What the hell is on her finger that she's sticking into her mouth? Gross. Everything about this woman is dirty and needs to be washed. Maybe if someone gave her some bath bombs she would actually bathe or shower.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”