General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 2

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 2

Post by Unicorns »

Gurufollower wrote:She posted a selfie on the beach.... clearly shes wearing lipstick and really, who wears chanel earrings to the beach? Photo looks a bit blurred to, so she obviously spent some time editing it :rofl:
Although I doubt she went in the water, I imagine her to react this way if she lost her earrings:
[youtube][/youtube]

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

Unicorns wrote:
Gurufollower wrote:She posted a selfie on the beach.... clearly shes wearing lipstick and really, who wears chanel earrings to the beach? Photo looks a bit blurred to, so she obviously spent some time editing it :rofl:
Although I doubt she went in the water, I imagine her to react this way if she lost her earrings:
[youtube][/youtube]
Oops. Fixed it
[video][/video]

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

So Holly posted a pic with her and Zack on her IG but he hasn't done the same on his IG. Girl, get a damn clue. She's way more into him than he is with her. How much you want to bet she reads GG and will make Zack put up a pic of them together just to disprove naysayers? Lol

Also, she looks THE SAME weight wise. 30lbs down my ASS!

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

^^^^ YUP!!! MTE..... lol. I find it hilarious that they are hiking and sightseeing (Which is what you should do in Greece) when Holly is so not the type to do that. She's the one to lay on the beach all day and then shop and eat a fancy restaraunt at night. This vacation was totally planned by him and she's probably just tagging along. He's posting pics of himself at historical sites, and she's taking selfies on the beach with her chanel earrings and against a stone wall, and pictures of the water. Oh can't forget to mention her new Celine coin purse to hold the cute little Euro coins :roll:

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

Wonk_Eye wrote:^^^^ YUP!!! MTE..... lol. I find it hilarious that they are hiking and sightseeing (Which is what you should do in Greece) when Holly is so not the type to do that. She's the one to lay on the beach all day and then shop and eat a fancy restaraunt at night. This vacation was totally planned by him and she's probably just tagging along. He's posting pics of himself at historical sites, and she's taking selfies on the beach with her chanel earrings and against a stone wall, and pictures of the water. Oh can't forget to mention her new Celine coin purse to hold the cute little Euro coins :roll:
Exactly! No way in hell did she plan all these sightseeing excursions. Zack at least looks somewhat intelligent (but starting to question that since he's hooking up with trashy Holly). Holly just sticks out like a sore thumb on this trip. She's busy taking selfies instead of actually enjoying the sites. Conceited as always. :roll:

lalalanders
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lalalanders »

I am not a person who wants to criticize holly on showing off her boyfriend or letting her ex know that she's with a better man - I've done that myself and though now I have gotten over it, it's just one of those things that I went through, you know?

The thing that makes me really squeamish about holly is her picture that she posted in a Chanel boutique store about 6 weeks ago and she's in white and black, with the caption saying "found a new #OOTD mirror", and some other stuff.
To be honest, that is so tacky. Yes, I am privileged and yes I own a lot of Chanel and I would never, ever take a picture of myself in a boutique mirror. There's a way to enjoy luxury and status without showing that you have luxury or status, and that is the opposite of what I'm seeing in LA right now.

I have a quick question, does anyone know what she does? Maybe she does blow all her cash on bags and a lifestyle she can't afford but that's still cash that she's got. I heard from somewhere a long long time ago, and I'm not even sure if this is her because I can't remember exactly the girl my friend was talking about that she whored herself out. I just can't remember if it was her that my friend told me about.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed my post and I enjoy reading your comments (sometimes they are so hilarious).
<3 <3 <3

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

^ She does Youtube and not much of anything else. She's currently whoring herself out to Zack, but not getting paid for it lmao. She's probably paying him to be honest hahahaha

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

I'm gonna be nice and say that maybe Zach just doesn't like to air out his personal life, I know some people just aren't the type to really post pics of their significant other (assuming Holly and Zach are actually a thing) or even their friends or family even though they still love them, you know? Just because one person in the relationship posts pics of them with their s.o. together and the other one doesn't, it doesn't necessarily mean that the other person isn't into the relationship. BUT then again, we don't really know much about Zach, so who really knows what's up with him and how he feels about Holly.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

^ very true. my bf of 7+ years (whom i've lived with for almost 4) doesn't post really anything about me online. i post pics of him on my fb, insta, etc. but he's just not into putting much about his private life online - it's not because he doesn't love me, haha.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Yeah, I'm the same way with my boyfriend and him with me. I think it's super annoying when couples post excessively about each other. With Holly, and all of the things that people deduce surrounding their "relationship", it's fun to come on here and speculate. Zack won't post a pic with Holly on vacation, but he sure isn't embarrassed to insinuate in her Instagram comments that he went down on her :rofl:

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Yeah, I'm the same way with my boyfriend and him with me. I think it's super annoying when couples post excessively about each other. With Holly though, it's fun to come on here and speculate about all of the things that people deduce surrounding their "relationship". Zack won't post a pic with Holly on vacation, but he sure isn't embarrassed to insinuate in her Instagram comments that he went down on her :rofl:

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Yeah, I'm the same way with my boyfriend and him with me. I think it's super annoying when couples post excessively about each other. With Holly though, it's fun to come on here and speculate about all of the things that people deduce surrounding their "relationship". Zack won't post a pic with Holly on vacation, but he sure isn't embarrassed to insinuate in her Instagram comments that he went down on her :rofl:

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Wonk_Eye wrote:Yeah, I'm the same way with my boyfriend and him with me. I think it's super annoying when couples post excessively about each other. With Holly though, it's fun to come on here and speculate about all of the things that people deduce surrounding their "relationship". Zack won't post a pic with Holly on vacation, but he sure isn't embarrassed to insinuate in her Instagram comments that he went down on her :rofl:
:rofl: hahaha I need to find this comment!!

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

TinisaurusRex wrote:
Wonk_Eye wrote:Yeah, I'm the same way with my boyfriend and him with me. I think it's super annoying when couples post excessively about each other. With Holly though, it's fun to come on here and speculate about all of the things that people deduce surrounding their "relationship". Zack won't post a pic with Holly on vacation, but he sure isn't embarrassed to insinuate in her Instagram comments that he went down on her :rofl:
:rofl: hahaha I need to find this comment!!
LOL the screencap is in this thread somewhere!

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Rootbeer wrote:
c0ffeebeans wrote:^agreed. The shadow on her cleavage looks so artificial, is it photoshop?

This was under the 2nd ig pic posted above. Shameless.

Also, lol enjoying real life taking pictures of yourself all day. Okay Holly
Lmao that kitty emoji. Subtle Holly, subtle.
Here it is lol

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

Dear Holly,

Please blend out your eyeshadow.

What a waste of a beautiful capture.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Well, it looks like she and Zach are officially a couple and not just messing around.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Well, it looks like she and Zach are officially a couple and not just messing around.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

123xyz wrote:Well, it looks like she and Zach are officially a couple and not just messing around.
Did they announce something?

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

^No, but I just assumed since they hinted at a relationship. Also, if they weren't together it wouldn't make sense for him to come for the trip, and the photo of the bed of roses also wouldn't make sense.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”