General Hollyannaeree Part 11 - LonelyTHOTinLV

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Part 11 - LonelyTHOTinLV

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Lol yeah it sounds like she’s doing some type of pay to play on that last tier.

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Drop_truths »

password_ wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:58 pm
For shits and giggles, I visited her patreon page and the $55 teir sounds so shady.Image
Maybe she was wearing that lingerie for them...
On another note, why is Patreon even a thing? like people really wanna pay for “exclusive content”? Especially for ppl like Holly? It’s not like she’s a celeb or anything.

jpyst2
Talker
Talker

Post by jpyst2 »

did you guys see her IG story yesterday? she was basically begging for someone to go to the LV exhibit in LA with her.
shes like oh we gotta go before a certain time, let me know!!!

LOL wow i thought she had so many friends in real life? lol :rofl:

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

jpyst2 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:54 am
did you guys see her IG story yesterday? she was basically begging for someone to go to the LV exhibit in LA with her.

Who is going to go undercover and meet up with her! Pls go and report back.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

I feel like she’d be super awkward irl. What would she even have to say to an actual adult? She’d want to talk about bags the whole time.

gossipluv42069
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipluv42069 »

prettyontheinside wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:19 pm
jpyst2 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:54 am

Who is going to go undercover and meet up with her! Pls go and report back.

I honestly could but the thought of having to suck up to her is not very appealing

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

I can't imagine ANYONE wanting to be her friend or boyfriend/husband. I mean, what conversations would you even have with her? She's insanely vapid. Her entire life revolves around makeup, how to make cheap clothing look even cheaper, and gaudy looking designer handbags... And this is from a 35 year old ; not even a teenager or someone who is in their early 20's. Honestly, I think that's why Toothy probably dumped her. Based on his IG stories, he's busy trying to flip houses and do something with his life. Being with her probably held him back from living to his fullest. The only thing she provided for him was free vacations and sex. Even that gets old QUICK. Without goals or any kind of ambitions in life, who wants to get stuck with a person like that?!

Anyone who signs up for her Patreon is an idiot. She's LAZY with producing consistent content and it's the same shit that gets posted on YouTube anyway. What's the point, other than her so - called "giveaways" - - which is basically PR makeup that she gets for FREE?? She has ZERO OUNCE of selflessness or awareness in her.

She talks about wanting kids in the future but does she even REALIZE the amount of work that goes into having kids? There is no more staying up late, shopping sprees for yourself, sleeping into the afternoon, eating junk food, etc. Being a mom is a FT job in of itself. With her laziness and selfishness, I cannot see her being a good mom at all. I'm not just saying that bc I dislike her ; I'm just stating the obvious in how she presents herself. You can tell her dogs are MISERABLE bc she doesn't walk them or take them out unless it's for errands she's doing (not even) and vet appts. The reason why they chew up everything in her apt is bc they are DEPRESSED AF and need interaction. To her they're just cute accessories and instalikes for IG.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

Haven't been around since she called out and blocked people for following that HollyThotAeree Instagram account. It's mind boggling to know that she has done zero maturing over the years. Her Instagram is tacky as fuck. Not even the KarJenners or the Real Housewives flaunt their shit like Holly does. She thinks she's so posh by showing her brand name purchases on Instagram when she basically cheapens the brands that she buys. I don't even know how she affords all those purses. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought they were fakes to be honest.

Also, I find it extremely sad that she has no friends or family. The only relationship she has is with her Instagram followers. She must be insufferable and toxic to be around in real life.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

holly likes the wildest memes...

loloookay
Debater
Debater

Post by loloookay »

Lol hoelly out on a date with the other zach...look at both their stories and they’re both at Nick and Sam’s steakhouse.

This is prob the most action she gets “in real life” bc “as you guys know” her life is “so interesting” outside of social media

Yeah right. Literally 0 friends and the only people that are considered her “friends” and the ones she follow on IG are those random people she met up with Portland when she asked if anyone wanted to hang out LOL

God her convos are probably so mindnumbingly stupid...but I’m convinced she changes who she is and topics she’s “interested” in based on what guys like. Can y’all imagine her in 5 years when she’s 40?? LOL

Who wants to bet she’s gonna update her story and remind us all it’s her bday and she’s a Libra?

laciexo01
Learner
Learner

Post by laciexo01 »

I see her tacky long ass nails at the end of his IG story haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

Her and Zach Bell’s stories are almost identical. I wonder if they’re just sleeping around or if this is a potential bf lol

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

I missed the IG story. What's the ig of Zach 2.0?

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

IG: zach.s.bell

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Post by Tamho »

9B5F159A-4873-4559-BE03-D23E8874DB06.png
Uhhhh I’ve never seen her lazy ass be motivated to do anything other than trapping a man.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:respekt:

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

Tamho wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:29 pm
9B5F159A-4873-4559-BE03-D23E8874DB06.png

Uhhhh I’ve never seen her lazy ass be motivated to do anything other than trapping a man.
Maybe she should get a real job and stop spending her entire day TRYING to be an instagram baddie -.- of course she’s bored, she has wayyyy too much time on her hands.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

She's dropped a "PSA" on drinking diet soda on her Twitter....this coming from a dumb thot who consumes regular soda on the daily. Does she honestly think it's better for her body than diet soda?! God, she's such a moron!!! No wonder she never graduated college.

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

For the cost of one of the handbags rotting in her closet, she could book airfare plus an All-Inclusive resort in Mexico for a week and take some ACTUALLY nice pictures instead of just her in front of that ghetto mirror in her furniture-less apartment and maybe secure some IG sponsors or at the very least some better content for her IG instead of just Cane Russo/claw nails/Cowboys Stadium. Instead she's feeling bored and unmotivated because she can't trap anyone with her football ho-gear because no one in their right mind wants a washed up thot with the brain of a 17 year old.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

hatorade wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:19 am
For the cost of one of the handbags rotting in her closet, she could book airfare plus an All-Inclusive resort in Mexico for a week and take some ACTUALLY nice pictures instead of just her in front of that ghetto mirror in her furniture-less apartment and maybe secure some IG sponsors or at the very least some better content for her IG instead of just Cane Russo/claw nails/Cowboys Stadium. Instead she's feeling bored and unmotivated because she can't trap anyone with her football ho-gear because no one in their right mind wants a washed up thot with the brain of a 17 year old.
LMFAO tru

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

She just posted a meme on her Snap about butt plugs that made her laugh. She has the strangest sense of humor. As someone posted here earlier, she loves a good meme about cum, sex, and butt plugs. Holly, you’re so weird :?

Return to “Hollyannaeree”