Beige Cheapelette Part 5

sunshine_saver
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beige Cheapelette Part 5

Post by sunshine_saver »

Bright wrote:Guys, somebody commented under her Instagram post that they have proof he has cheated on her more than once!!!
That must be embarrassing for her.... Her whole love life debunked in one social media post...... OOPS! lol

Neia13
Informer
Informer

Post by Neia13 »

Bright wrote:Guys, somebody commented under her Instagram post that they have proof he has cheated on her more than once!!!
I'm shook!! She deleted the main comment, but not the entire conversation yet, and OMG! I almost want to tell the girl to sign up here and post the proof. It may be someone just trying to mess with her, since it has been mentioned here many times as a suspicion... but if he does cheat, I don't think it would be hard to find evidence, especially for someone who lives in Paris (although it is a giant city and you would really have to be looking out for it). Ieva already replied someone else on that insta post and simply ignored the cheating comment, so I'm guessing it won't go anywhere... but if she was smart, she should start looking out for evidence. Yet she's the queen know-it-all, so I doubt she will make a move.
Another piece of advice for Ieva, since I know she reads here: that know-it-all image won't lead you anywhere! It's better to keep the guy on a short leash, and if he does cheat, find it soon rather than later! Now you would be the one to leave, the one calling the shots and not taking any bs! Later he'll dump your ass and say it was your fault he cheated (yes, men do that!), he'll be the one making you feel worthless.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Neia13 wrote:Guys, somebody commented under her Instagram post that they have proof he has cheated on her more than once!!!
The guy lives in a different country, barely sees her and it's clear that he doesn't want Ieva to move to Paris. It would be really easy to cheat on Ieva and keep her in the dark. Paris is a huge city but it's not impossible to live there and to catch him with another girl. If I saw him in person, I'd recognize him immediately and would take pictures for evidence. I absolutely hate cheaters.
I would request the proof if I were Ieva. She has nothing to lose.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yekaterina Petrovna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Yekaterina Petrovna »

Wow, I can't wait to see how this turns out...

idigol
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by idigol »

I cant wait to see the proof!!

Karolina1985
Informer
Informer

Post by Karolina1985 »

Guys we don't even know if this person is saying the truth. Paris is a huge city, what are the odds that she knows Ievas boyfriend? Or knows where he goes to? It doesn't seem possible to me.

idigol
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by idigol »

yeah, its a small possibilty, but this 'relationship' has been going on for 10 years now, so he had plenty of time to finally get caught...
as a person who has been in a LD realtionship myself I just simply refuse to belive he is serious about her. I hope Ieva will see the truth soon and move on!

Karolina1985
Informer
Informer

Post by Karolina1985 »

i bet that there are trouble in paradise. I'm sure that Arif is not happy about PFW, he didn't mind when it was a hobby, but right know it's becoming more serious and Ieva is also rebelling with her style and with her hair, I don't know if you noticed but she hid her hair under her clothes a lot this time. I bet that she wants to cut it off. I hope that Ieva will see how much opportunities she misses living in Lithuania, she should move to Paris, there is still a chance for her for a nice career. I mean she's not tall or striking beautiful, but she's not ugly, she has her fanbase and with suitable people around she could make something out of herself. But if she stays in Lithuania for another five years she will be in the same place - at home with her parents and no career whatsoever.

idigol
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by idigol »

I agree.. I also get that all people are different. some people get married after 3 months of meeting eachother, some never do.
but lets be realistic here- she has never met his family and it doesnt seem like that's gonna change anythime soon either. they never lived together for more than 2 weeks... thats a huge red flag right there. but its all been said before on GG, we all see how it really is, its just a shame Ieva doesnt. she was supposed to move to Paris 4 years ago..4 years! she couldve been married by now with someone else! I mean her job in online, there is nothing stopping her... I actually think her 'career' would benefit alot is she did.. he just doesnt want her there and thats it. she wasted her youth on this one guy and she will get nothing out of it either. Im shocked her parents allow this. its very sad.

Xson1alex
Talker
Talker

Post by Xson1alex »

I once spent 2 years in a LDR, with someone who strung me along. And that 2 year period felt like a lifetime that i’d wasted, I was SO mad at myself! But 10 years!!!!!! Ieva you are going to be beside yourself. That is if she ever WAKES UP!

Whether this person is being truthful or not, many here have always believed with him, there is no doubt. He is too arrogant, loving himself, you can see he thinks he is a god. He is the puppet master, manipulating her, ‘one more year bebbbey’ then the goalposts move. There is no other plausible explanation. And I agree, that everyone is different and moves at their own pace and I personally don’t think she has any need to be married or get a ring, even after 10 years, but actually being together, you can’t excuse that. I feel it is her own arrogance/pride rather than naivety that stops her from seeing the truth too.

Like others said, her making her own strides beyond his control into his ‘territory’ will be making him VERY uncomfortable. People truly in love, they don’t care about staying in a fancy hotel, they would rather take buses, metro, walk to be in the arms of their loved ones in their own homes. It is so so weird.

sunshine_saver
Learner
Learner

Post by sunshine_saver »

That is exactly the point! Since her bf lives in a big city, it's not impossible for someone to spot him. People run into people all the time in a big city.

I feel bad for Chanelette...... She dont look like she got much aspirations going on. Her being so defensive with her "haters" just shows how bothered she is. Maybe that's the reason for the lack of videos.... It seems like she forgot she had a "career" on youtube......

Since she reads here, girl you need to be more honest.. If your "career" depends on your viewers, maybe you should start listening to what the audience wants. Not your stuck up, hypocritical attitude. You should be more realistic- you're not tall........ you can probably be a petite model.. I don't know if Dior will make you their face. (BUT PROVE ME WRONG!!!) And start taking some more professional photoshoots with different photographers. Your lack of personality puts people off.....If your boyfriend cant even see you when you're in Paris even for dinner, then say why... The fact that you try to hide your relationship even seems more fishy. I cringe for you, girlfriend. Maybe it takes other people outside your relationship to see that something is wrong. It actually sucks to see my favorite youtuber to spiral down into a mess but still fronts like everything is happy and dandy.... Since I have been watching you, I've done many things over the past few years- good and bad but you're still stuck in the same zone... Don't get too comfortable.

Fitinthemaking
Talker
Talker

Post by Fitinthemaking »

I don't know but i personally feel like she might be with him not only because she's naive and think he will eventually marry her but also because he lives in paris and we all know how much our dear chanelette loves everything related to it so I wouldn't be surprised if she's with him to tell people that her boyfriend lives in Paris.

Karolina1985
Informer
Informer

Post by Karolina1985 »

Fitinthemaking wrote:I don't know but i personally feel like she might be with him not only because she's naive and think he will eventually marry her but also because he lives in paris and we all know how much our dear chanelette loves everything related to it so I wouldn't be surprised if she's with him to tell people that her boyfriend lives in Paris.
Yes and to have a place to stay while being in Paris when PR agencies are paying for hotels. I never thought that Ieva is naive, she's stubborn and doesn't like to admit that she is wrong, but not naive... maybe she knows exactly what is going on and she doesn't mind? Who knows.

rockstarroxi
Learner
Learner

Post by rockstarroxi »

Lowkey rooting for our girl here? Look at her not requiring the (possibly cheating) boyfriend, staying in nice hotels (even if acquired via publicly asking for it on IG) and making friends (even if it takes an attrocious outfit to do so). Kinda dreading her return to the bland life of doing absolutely nothing besides cuddling her cat.

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

Leva has had plenty of opportunities to make something of herself and have a normal and fulfilling life, but she continually self-destructs. I can never feel sorry for her. She is an adult and has made idiotic decisions. She could have taken her college education more seriously and created a dream career. But she didn't and often failed classes. She can simply break up with her boyfriend and move on. You can't love someone else anyhow, when you are too busy loving your own fake self. She needs reality checks on every level. Her parents are not helping by giving her that spare room in their business to make into a studio, considering she has about 3 clients per year. Ridiculous. After all this time, she still has no skills. Winged eyeliner? Not any more. False eyelashes? Never. Playing around with colors and various brands? Never. She is a brat. She is rude. She is a baby. She lives in a make-believe world and is not doing herself any favors. She has tried being a child as an adult, horseback riding, book reviews, household hauls when she has no home, vlogs in foreign countries where she spends more time focusing the camera on her ugly face and not telling us about the culture or history she is walking past. Her makeup is exactly the same as years ago. Her room is the same. She is watching shows and reading books that the rest of us read 5 years ago. She is behind the times on every measure. She has no eye for fashion and her foolish need to do pretend modeling is pathetic. She sells the things she gets free or raves about and then puts them on ebay or wherever she sells from. Off and on she plays with her pathetic choker designs and tries selling those. Christmas vlogs are exactly the same, year after year. Has she ever done anything for other people? Do we hear her talk in depth or even a tiny bit about the chaos in the world? Does she ever look or think beyond those narrow walls of her room? No friends? She spends all her extra home time in Zara dressing rooms and having meals or drinking coffee at shops by herself. Not a soul with her or around her. The only person that can fix her is herself, but seriously I believe she has gone so overboard in her own little world that she needs professional counseling. Her extended family and parents seem very down to earth, so I believe she has something seriously wrong with her. Her laziness and inability to see life as it truly is is very disturbing and a horrific role model for anyone watching her videos. She is like a sheep being led to the slaughter. I wonder what she would do with her sorry self if there were no computers or iPhones or social media? She would be even more lost than she already is. She must make her cousins sick.

Fitinthemaking
Talker
Talker

Post by Fitinthemaking »

I honestly feel curious to know how she was in college considering is kinda hard not to make friends while studying (I have friends and I was super awkward when I first started college) I know she had that one friend she mentioned a few years ago but she's gone from her life. I wonder if she was rude to other people.

Karolina1985
Informer
Informer

Post by Karolina1985 »

I disagree with all of the posts saying about how she would have had a great career with her degree. First of all, what degree? She doesn't have masters as far as I remember, I live in Poland and there's not a lot of work for people after english studies (too many people finished this studies). You have to be really great and have additional business studies for example to work in international corporations or you have to be fluent in another language like german or french. Ieva friend from college is working in coffee shop... I think that starting a youtube was a very smart choice, she's making the same amount of money as she would make working in coffee shop in Lithuania... or even more. What's stupid of her is being lazy, unproductive and whiny child. She didn't expand her youtube career, it's very stagnant for last two years and it's her fault but honestly I don't see her having a great career out of english studies. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it would be really hard...

Do we know when she is coming back from Paris? She will upload ton of vlogs from PFW and really nobody cares. People want casual vlogs from her town or trips, this "sells" her youtube channel to the masses. Instead we will get vlogs with stuck up Ieva who thinks that she's a model already and next years she will be on a catwalk... it's not relatable for people watching her and it won't get her any sympathy and more subs but she simply doesn't get it. I understand that she was sent and she has to show everything but her attitude is destroying her "fashion vlogs".
Last edited by Karolina1985 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Learner
Learner

Post by 156774 »

Fitinthemaking wrote:I honestly feel curious to know how she was in college considering is kinda hard not to make friends while studying (I have friends and I was super awkward when I first started college) I know she had that one friend she mentioned a few years ago but she's gone from her life. I wonder if she was rude to other people.
I think she's naturally a loner or very introverted. She doesn't seem to want many friends and probably wouldn't be good at maintaining a lot of relationships. Hence why she has no friends from the uni or anywhere else. At least that's the vibe I get from her.

Edit: also, I looked at her most viewed videos today. You can scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll, and among tens of videos made years ago you will find maybe 1 or 2 that were made this year. Her channel is clearly going down. We all know her best days are over.

idigol
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by idigol »

She wasted her channel's potential.. She could've gone somewhere after the swap with Elle Fowler but she barely mentioned it on her channel.

ana3kie
Learner
Learner

Post by ana3kie »

Ieva, you have an amazing opportunity RIGHT NOW. You are in Paris, you are meeting with new people, designers, brands. Don’t waste this opportunity! Go over to your boyfriend’s place and dump his ass. Build friendships with all of the people you are meeting. Network and make connections with brands in Paris. Go look at apartments and move there already, on your own. It is not to late to make a success of your channel and your life.

Return to “Chanelette”