MegaBloated&YerrNeverGettingCustody

Forever Blue
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegaBloated&YerrNeverGettingCustody

Post by Forever Blue »

Hey guys, I'm so behind on reading all your posts. I'm still like on page 19/20 of the last thread.

So, what's everyone been talking about mainly lately while I try to catch up? :)

bebee__x
Debater
Debater

Post by bebee__x »

Forever Blue wrote:Hey guys, I'm so behind on reading all your posts. I'm still like on page 19/20 of the last thread.

So, what's everyone been talking about mainly lately while I try to catch up? :)
Meggo eats a lot of eggo cuz she‘s preggo

Nicolemazzei
Learner
Learner

Post by Nicolemazzei »

Lol trying to catch a break??? Give me a break meh.......

I just had a baby in November and went back to work sooner than I anticipated because we needed the money. I wake up at 6:30 every morning with my son, keep the house clean, grocery shop in the mornings, then drop my son off and go to work from 12-8... only to get off and pick my son up and take care of him the rest of the evening. Regular daily activities.... and I’m not overwhelmed. Ohhh and I even cook 3-4 times a week!

Sorry to talk about myself but I’m 25 and me and my fiancé make things work. This girl literally can’t hanlse a trip to target anymore that’s the biggest thing she does all week probably... go forbid she sits on her butt and films a video!!!

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

She’s going to blame her shoulder pain for the extra “work” she’s been doing. If she had done PT when her doc recommended it the first time, maybe it would be healed.

She just wants the quick fix, which will only hurt her in the long run.

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater

Post by ivana abramovich »

apriljoann wrote:Image

so the same exact thing you always do? sounds interesting...... smh. this girl is so dense and she lacks creativity so much that i almost feel sorry for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Literally all of those video ideas require 0 effort. Clothing haul? She just sits there showing the clothes. Favorite make up and cleaning products? She sits there and shows the products. Never does anything new- and then wonders why her subscriber count is going down. I watch a youtuber called thataylaa who does a series 15 days of foundation. The girl tries a new foundation and reviews it every day for fifteen days. Watch and learn Meg.

staylurkqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by staylurkqueen »

bebee__x wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Hey guys, I'm so behind on reading all your posts. I'm still like on page 19/20 of the last thread.

Meggo eats a lot of eggo cuz she‘s preggo
i died.
oh mah gawd thats so fetch 8-)

fashionnic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fashionnic »

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

I have a feeling there's trouble in paradise and her and Anthony are both overstressed because they're trying to rush this wedding. They've both probably been fighting. Did she finally stop showing the ring so much on her snap? I removed her from it for that exact reason.

Pineappless
Informer
Informer

Post by Pineappless »

Bsweet27 wrote:If doing hair hurts her shoulder so bad why does she keep doing it? She can get any other job, even working in an office answering phones or adding data to a computer and make more money. Why is she so obsessed with doing hair? It's not that lucrative for her to begin with. She does 1 activity and suddenly she's winded and in pain and backed up on her channel, it's insane. She needs to just go out into the world and get a normal full time job and stop being such a potato. She acts like working full time is some big HUGE thing but in reality it's not that big of a deal at all.. I dont get her mentality.
Hair is the only thing she has any *experience* doing even though she sucks at it. You know she probably got the job because of her channel. Can you imagine her trying to interview for a job? No real actual work experience, no education, no people skills, no manners.

Post by Guest »

She’s so butt hurt youtube isn’t going to be forever for her. YouTube isn’t going to be forever for anyone, but what is selling right now is a lot of garbage, pranks, mukbangs, problematic types like the Pauls and Tana Mongeau. I believe we mentioned that was coming before; it’s her own stupidity she didn’t listen to us. :rofl:

She could long since have left YouTube and had a nice following of hair and makeup clients. Maybe even her own salon. It was her choice to keep chasing that loser and be lazy letting her own name disappear on YouTube and become forgotten.

Maybe she could do Adam & Eve promos; that pays a lot! Sex toys for her and Rat! Oh wait that is inappropriate for Sister Christian over there. God she must be like a dead fish in bed, physically and smell wise.

fashionnic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fashionnic »

Are you kidding?? A day in the life of Greyson video? LOL!!!
Yeah let’s watch a video of Greyson getting screamed at and then sitting in his crate all day, perfect life!

Meg liked this tweet.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

ivana abramovich wrote:
apriljoann wrote:Image

so the same exact thing you always do? sounds interesting...... smh. this girl is so dense and she lacks creativity so much that i almost feel sorry for her.

Literally all of those video ideas require 0 effort. Clothing haul? She just sits there showing the clothes. Favorite make up and cleaning products? She sits there and shows the products. Never does anything new- and then wonders why her subscriber count is going down. I watch a youtuber called thataylaa who does a series 15 days of foundation. The girl tries a new foundation and reviews it every day for fifteen days. Watch and learn Meg.
Coming up with those ideas required 0 effort too. Clothing hauls and routine videos have been around forever and I think everyone knows what her favorite cleaning products are by now since she's constantly showing them in vlogs and on Twitter.

Meg's stuck in YouTube circa 2013-14 and that's why her channel has stopped growing. She still uses the same editing techniques she did when she first started out and is too lazy to put any real thought into her videos.

gems123
Debater
Debater

Post by gems123 »

Honestly never met someone so self absorbed, it's not like she takes her followers idea into consideration anyways so why does she even ask! It's mind mind-blowing how she could complain about YouTube when she puts in 0 effort, if I had her platform and her followers I would be knocking it out of the park, she is just so lazy and up Ants putred ass. So eager to get married and have babies at 24, and so funny her anxiety is out of control, that's another thing why does EVERY YouTuber say that they have bad anxiety and all no shit being in front of a camera, flying, etc can make you anxious.

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

I think it’s annoying in general that she asks for video ideas. Damn, you have zero creativity? Apparently so.

PlainJane
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PlainJane »

fashionnic wrote:Are you kidding?? A day in the life of Greyson video? LOL!!!
Yeah let’s watch a video of Greyson getting screamed at and then sitting in his crate all day, perfect life!

Meg liked this tweet.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 060b67.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180503</span><span>/</span><span>a8f0ebbe9df30299ff45b4c7c9060b67</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

She also tweeted someone to watch her *new* cleaning routine video. It’s at least a month old.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Meg liked this tweet.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 060b67.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180503</span><span>/</span><span>a8f0ebbe9df30299ff45b4c7c9060b67</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I see her subscribers are just as worthless with coming up with video ideas as she is.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Post by Guest »

A Day In The Life of Greyson: Meg yells at him, he’s in his crate or wearing some sort of painful device around his neck and his water bowl is never full.

Draw My Life: uggghh it’s so hard to be Meg. She has anxiety guys. It’s crippling. She also has rode the struggle bus to have “millions” recognize her on the mean streets of South Jersey and it’s like, so hard you guys.

What I eat in a day: 2600 calorie iced latte with whole milk and 1800 sugars add caramel flavor.
Chipotle burrito I make Rat wrap for me while I rewatch Vampire Diaries.
Chik Fil A for dinner because it’s “healthy” and yes I get fries because I can’t deny myself “the good stuff”

Get unready with me: Stupid followers I live in my pink sweats, nothing to get unready from

Nighttime routine: Yelling at Greyson, Lush bath once a month, watching Gossip Girls and guzzling boxed wine on my couch

Questions about my wedding: It’s a winter wedding, my colors are teal and grey, I’m gonna be a stepmommy and Bella’s mom is such a witch for not letting me exploit her more for views. Oh and look at my ring...when I put it in the sun, followed by Hollywood studio lights, it sparkles! Some. A little. Ok maybe not.

MegaWhale fans, you’re welcome. :rofl:

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

Hahahaha I swear TeddySerious your commentary is the best :rofl: :rofl:

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

ackaok wrote:

Meg liked this tweet.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 060b67.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180503</span><span>/</span><span>a8f0ebbe9df30299ff45b4c7c9060b67</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180503</span><span>/</span><span>a8f0ebbe9df30299ff45b4c7c9060b67</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

She also tweeted someone to watch her *new* cleaning routine video. It’s at least a month old.
i swear thats literally ALL she thinks about. She talked about filming a cleaning routine for MONTHS before she actually did it. But the whole time she was talking about how she was gonna do it ... but then didn't. And now that its finally filmed and uploaded she has to continue to beg for ppl to watch it bc who in their right mind would wanna watch that??? I mean sure I always liked going through and deep cleaning my apartment. It relaxed me and kept my place looking nice (for a little atleast lol) but I dont wanna see Meg wiping down her toiled and counter tops.... that's literally the stupidest video ever. And her minions hype her up...I mean its just so weird.

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

ackaok wrote:

Meg liked this tweet.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 060b67.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180503</span><span>/</span><span>a8f0ebbe9df30299ff45b4c7c9060b67</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180503</span><span>/</span><span>a8f0ebbe9df30299ff45b4c7c9060b67</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

i swear thats literally ALL she thinks about. She talked about filming a cleaning routine for MONTHS before she actually did it. But the whole time she was talking about how she was gonna do it ... but then didn't. And now that its finally filmed and uploaded she has to continue to beg for ppl to watch it bc who in their right mind would wanna watch that??? I mean sure I always liked going through and deep cleaning my apartment. It relaxed me and kept my place looking nice (for a little atleast lol) but I dont wanna see Meg wiping down her toiled and counter tops.... that's literally the stupidest video ever. And her minions hype her up...I mean its just so weird.

Return to “Megan Leigh”