MegaBloated&YerrNeverGettingCustody

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: MegaBloated&YerrNeverGettingCustody

Post by lotus »

:rofl: just caught up . Wow .
Can't believe Rat is going through with marrying a girl that can't cook a fucking meal from a subscription service that comes WITH the directions ; while he's at "work" or whatever :roll:
lol @ the ring being from Wish ... THATS why he bought it off some dude in a parking lot :rofl: he probably makes a living like that lmao buying them for cheap and charging like +1000% markup
Can't believe her fatass bought a bike ... Ima sound like a real snobby bitch lmao but my high school best friend gained almost 100 lbs and I seen her riding a bike yesterday and I'm like girlllll quit playing and start running :rofl: You know your drinking and diet ain't helping shit with a lil bike riding on the side. Why does Rat even want one to begin with ? He could take Grey on walks solo to try to get away from Smeg
Lastly WHY does she want to be a family vlogger so bad ?! I don't watch any or know of anyone that does ; do they even get views ? Is she just thinking that while revive her shit show channel and get her more revenue and or views ? Cuz nah it won't with ur choppy ass editing and boring ass content

Re: MegaBloated&YerrNeverGettingCustody

Post by Guest »

Return to “Megan Leigh”