MegaBridezilla & YerrGonnaBeDivorced - PART 43

Ryeonrocks
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegaBridezilla & YerrGonnaBeDivorced - PART 43

Post by Ryeonrocks »

If someone who went out looking like that was trying to tell me how to make my room aesthetically pleasing I’d roll my eyes so hard they’d never come back down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good_luck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_luck »

Her mom and grandma looked so cute and they weren't even dressed up! They just put on clothes that weren't sweats and brushed their hair. I don't get how she didn't feel gross when she showed up and saw how her mom and grandma were dressed.
I wonder if rat thought the proposal meant she would make changes like more effort into her appearance, maybe try a little harder with her YouTube channels? But it's looks like she's become worse after the proposal

sinless
Debater
Debater

Post by sinless »

1. What jewler would take merchendise out of their store to meet a part-time job loser in the Xfinity parking lot?? I'm sure it happens but they have to know you're loaded or famous. Keep dreaming that you're that important Ratface! :rofl: :rofl:
That shitty ring is fake or stolen.

2. I'm sure it's be called a few pages back, but I'm 10000000% sure that Rat will use the whole wedding planning to disagree on EVERRRRYTHING she wants so they can keep delaying the date.

He's such a cocky SOB - he's going to make her completely miserable because he won't let her have her way and I'm going to looooove it! :corn:

He might even use the "we can't agree on anything so we're not getting married".

Post by Guest »

Good_luck wrote:Her mom and grandma looked so cute and they weren't even dressed up! They just put on clothes that weren't sweats and brushed their hair. I don't get how she didn't feel gross when she showed up and saw how her mom and grandma were dressed.
I wonder if rat thought the proposal meant she would make changes like more effort into her appearance, maybe try a little harder with her YouTube channels? But it's looks like she's become worse after the proposal

She would not look bad in that get up if she brushed her hair and at least put a cc cream/concealer on. thats not even much of an effort but for her i guess it is. she even had the nerve to go into that sit down restaurant like that.

Post by Guest »

lamamama7 wrote:When you see that dunkin donuts sign

looking like a proud morrison already

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

I would love to know what 2012-2013 meg would have to say about 2017-2018 meg lmao. Old meg wouldn’t be caught dead out in public looking like she does now!

Return to “Megan Leigh”