MeganLeighveYouAtTheAlter & FoundYerrRingInAParkingLot

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegaBridezilla & YerrGonnaBeDivorced - PART 43

Post by kettlebelle »

I hate how meg is always like “ugh it’s DISGUSTING” talking about the weather when it’s like rainy or gloomy out. Like it’s rain... chill the eff out. She is so dramatic about the most ridiculous things.

taylorsinsta2014
Learner
Learner

Post by taylorsinsta2014 »

I like how they wanted to wait until 2020 for the wedding because they knew too many People (only 3 people actually) getting married in 2019 and they “just want their own year”........ well once 2020 rolls around I’m sure they’ll know a couple people getting married then too. So Ridiculous.

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

i actually kinda felt bad for ant in this vlog. never ever thought i'd say that haha. but he actually got her a semi-thoughtful gift (it was all stuff he knew she would like) and surprised her with dinner. and she got him a cup and a bunch of candy for herself. i didn't think his comments about "you're gunna eat all of it" were him throwing shade at her weight. i think he was more throwing shade at how she's not thoughtful enough to get him a gift he'd actually enjoy. but it's all prob karma for him being a POS in a bunch of other ways

Forever Blue
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever Blue »

kettlebelle wrote:I hate how meg is always like “ugh it’s DISGUSTING” talking about the weather when it’s like rainy or gloomy out. Like it’s rain... chill the eff out. She is so dramatic about the most ridiculous things.
I agree & some people like ME actually LIKE the rain...gasp! :roll: :? Disgusting isn't the right adjective to describe the rain.

Forever Blue
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever Blue »

saucinonu wrote:i actually kinda felt bad for ant in this vlog. never ever thought i'd say that haha. but he actually got her a semi-thoughtful gift (it was all stuff he knew she would like) and surprised her with dinner. and she got him a cup and a bunch of candy for herself. i didn't think his comments about "you're gunna eat all of it" were him throwing shade at her weight. i think he was more throwing shade at how she's not thoughtful enough to get him a gift he'd actually enjoy. but it's all prob karma for him being a POS in a bunch of other ways
Whoa, you actually feel bad for this idiotic, smug, obnoxious bum loser in which this is how a guy SHOULD treat his lady, otherwise, what good is he?! He's not getting any applause from me for doing 1 tiny thing that was nice on Valentine's Day. I would surely hope he does something like that on V-Day for his new fiance'. His track record supersedes any few & far between, tiny, nice things he actually does.
Last edited by Forever Blue on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

saucinonu wrote:i actually kinda felt bad for ant in this vlog. never ever thought i'd say that haha. but he actually got her a semi-thoughtful gift (it was all stuff he knew she would like) and surprised her with dinner. and she got him a cup and a bunch of candy for herself. i didn't think his comments about "you're gunna eat all of it" were him throwing shade at her weight. i think he was more throwing shade at how she's not thoughtful enough to get him a gift he'd actually enjoy. but it's all prob karma for him being a POS in a bunch of other ways
I think it was subtle shade at her weight. he clearly has no problem telling her how he feels. might I bring up him saying Greyson's fart smelled like her.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

lamamama7
Debater
Debater

Post by lamamama7 »

Come on guys I bet rat will cry at the wedding. I'd cry if I was marrying Meh. Lol.

Forever Blue
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever Blue »

lamamama7 wrote:Come on guys I bet rat will cry at the wedding. I'd cry if I was marrying Meh. Lol.
Yep, I know what you mean...yeah, cry because he knows he's really in for a lifetime of complete & utter misery! :rofl:

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Forever Blue wrote:
lamamama7 wrote:Come on guys I bet rat will cry at the wedding. I'd cry if I was marrying Meh. Lol.
Yep, I know what you mean...yeah, cry because he knows he's really in for a lifetime of complete & utter misery! :rofl:
unless they don't get a prenup and he divorces her and tries to get her money.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

southerngirl311
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by southerngirl311 »

Lol at her telling Ratface the cupcakes were hers and not wanting to share at first. Fat ass. Then proceeeds to stuff them down her throat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Someone wrote in the comments that they thought they were watching a trailer for the Walking Dead in the beginning of the vlog. LOL I'm dead. Which one of you lovely ladies wrote that on here?

seaniexo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by seaniexo »

Lovelocket wrote:If he bought the ring in a parking lot and it came with no GIA papers or certification then it's 95% fake. Or it could be a used ring he got off Craigslist. Highly highly suspicious and stupid. What man does that? Wow the lows this guy will sink to are unbelievable. And the fact that she's totally okay with it. Beyonddddd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Someone needs to ask her to show the GIA papers....and she won’t cause she doesn’t have em!!! ImageImage

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

starlove wrote:ImageImage

Her grandma and her mom look so well put together. Meanwhile there's SMeg looking like a bum.

I seriously think that she believes she looks good. You know the streetstyle/sporty trend?? I think that is what she attempts to do but she ends up looking like shit!
--guru_topics

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

guru_topics wrote:
starlove wrote:ImageImage

Her grandma and her mom look so well put together. Meanwhile there's SMeg looking like a bum.

I seriously think that she believes she looks good. You know the streetstyle/sporty trend?? I think that is what she attempts to do but she ends up looking like shit!
seems like she's going for the athleisure style but wides up looking like a frumpy mess.

mintsky
Talker
Talker

Post by mintsky »

southerngirl311 wrote:Lol at her telling Ratface the cupcakes were hers and not wanting to share at first. Fat ass. Then proceeeds to stuff them down her throat

She's such a glutton. Then when Rat was just starting to eat the cupcake she goes, "Jesus! Are you having a sugar craving? Are you on your man period?" Chill Meg, damn.

happyheart15
Informer
Informer

Post by happyheart15 »

On both her channels, she already has a total of five videos that mention engamenent or wedding in the title. She is so annoying and desperate.

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

kettlebelle wrote:I hate how meg is always like “ugh it’s DISGUSTING” talking about the weather when it’s like rainy or gloomy out. Like it’s rain... chill the eff out. She is so dramatic about the most ridiculous things.
She thinks the rain is disgusting but wants to have a Winter wedding, when it will probably be raining or snowing and freezing cold out. Her logic baffles me. :roll:

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

at the end of her vlog when shes talking and chewing at the same time :x :x :x :x :x :x
--guru_topics

abcdefg18
Learner
Learner

Post by abcdefg18 »

Her eyelashes look like shit. Is she even trimming them?
Last edited by abcdefg18 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Megan Leigh”