Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MEGafatandreLEIGHsmelly Yerrnevergonnabemywife

Post by ohlawdddd »

Tiredsleepyzzzzz wrote:
acamero7 wrote:
ackaok wrote:How is this him freaking out?

He’s probably just shocked by something his side chick told him
[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://i.imgur.com/Wb585At.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Wb585At</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

When your side chick tells you that she is pregnant :rofl:

*When ya sugar mama tells you she’s quitting YouTube and won’t be able to support you anymore *
maybe the side chick told him shes pregnant with a little rat baby! wonderful another BUBBAS for meg to support!! WOOOO!!!! :rofl:

allyb_
Informer
Informer

Post by allyb_ »

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=oK4fzCNeaMk

Y’all can watch her video here, WITHOUT giving her a view!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

ackaok wrote:
its katelyn bro wrote: I personally think it’s because cleaning requires products. It’s something she can spend money on and buy things for and she gets off on that. Plus all the smells cleaning products have. We all know how obsessed she is with smelling stuff

I kinda get the vibe she cleans to make Rat happy, we’ve seen on numerous occasions him making some rude comment about the house being dirty (newspaper left downstairs, the Christmas decor not put away). If she doesn’t clean, she gets yelled at. Almost like borderline verbal abuse, but I could be stretching
Oh yeah I can see it too but I don’t think he really cares if it’s clean, I think he’s just sick of her not doing shit all day. I would be too. If you’re not gonna work when you are capable of doing so, at least keep a nice home.

allyb_
Informer
Informer

Post by allyb_ »

Just a few mins in and she talks about her and Ant getting into a fight

Post by Guest »

Clearing up my comment: no trash to stay at home moms. They’re the hardest working people ever! Buuuuut Meg’s not a mom

Ohokayyy
Learner
Learner

Post by Ohokayyy »

Prettypinksparkly wrote:I’m as tall as her and I used to be her size when I was 160. I didn’t have a gut, though. Meg has love handles..she’s def pushing 160lbs. I’d say she was around 125 last year on her brothers wedding. When she was a teen she was like 100-110.
I agree. I am also Meg's height and my body was super similar to hers when i was pushing 150-155. I'm down to 118-120 and I'm thinner than she was at her brothers wedding. I can attach photos if anyone cares lmao. but another poster is right, people do carry weight differently

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

She said in that video she was 5’ 0” and 97 lbs, I’m guessing now she has to be at least 130 lbs.

helloallgoodbyeall
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by helloallgoodbyeall »

In the beginning of her new vlog she calls greyson needy :roll: Of course he's needy! You barely give him any attention or physical activity. She really pisses me off when it comes to greyson.

acamero7
Informer
Informer

Post by acamero7 »

SapphireJewel21 wrote:She said in that video she was 5’ 0” and 97 lbs, I’m guessing now she has to be at least 130 lbs.
I’m 5’2” and weigh 108. There’s no way she’s only 20lbs heavier than me lol. My guess is 150

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

acamero7 wrote:
SapphireJewel21 wrote:She said in that video she was 5’ 0” and 97 lbs, I’m guessing now she has to be at least 130 lbs.
I’m 5’2” and weigh 108. There’s no way she’s only 20lbs heavier than me lol. My guess is 150
I could be wrong that was only a guess. She’d never say how much she actually weighs now.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

I bring this up every time but why is this her thumbnail :( it has nothing to do with the title and it’s ugly

acamero7
Informer
Informer

Post by acamero7 »

SapphireJewel21 wrote:
acamero7 wrote:
I could be wrong that was only a guess. She’d never say how much she actually weighs now.

I wonder what her drivers license says :rofl:

queenvader
Informer
Informer

Post by queenvader »

acamero7 wrote:
SapphireJewel21 wrote:
acamero7 wrote:

“100 lbs?? ma’am you’re gonna have to step out of the vehicle.”

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

acamero7 wrote:
SapphireJewel21 wrote:
acamero7 wrote:

Probably 110 lbs, since she claims she only gained ten pounds :rofl:

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

I finally uploaded an avatar guys :rofl:

acamero7
Informer
Informer

Post by acamero7 »

queenvader wrote:
acamero7 wrote:
SapphireJewel21 wrote:
acamero7 wrote:

“100 lbs?? ma’am you’re gonna have to step out of the vehicle.”

“Sorry officer, I can’t step out because I have a torn rotator cuff”

acamero7
Informer
Informer

Post by acamero7 »

I don’t know how to upload pics on here but she showed on Snapchat a pic of her new video and it has only 4 views but 6 likes? How is that possible?

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

acamero7 wrote:I don’t know how to upload pics on here but she showed on Snapchat a pic of her new video and it has only 4 views but 6 likes? How is that possible?
I’ve noticed YouTube takes awhile to show how many views a video has actually gotten. It’ll say 4 views one minute and then ten minutes later say 5,000

Forever Blue
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever Blue »

In her latest "I'm Making merch" vid, what the hell kind of intro was that?! No one wants to see her yakin' on the phone w/ her mom (I assume). And was that mackenzie petting greyson?! Without her makeup, I couldn't even recognize her. No one cares about her big fight w/ ant. I hate how she never greets her viewers w/ her intros...it just cuts in & cuts out at the end.

She used to put Greyson in the back seat of her car w/ the liner. I guess it's easier for her to put him in the trunk part because it's easier to just open the trunk door & let him in & out as opposed to the side door since you're more than likely going to be parked next to other cars.

Yeah, energy drinks are one of the worst things for you. My fiance's 2 bros drink them 1 after the other like water & all day from the moment they wake up...NOT good!

She said she thinks her vlog viewers & her have a connection?! How is that when she shoots down the rare times she opens her vids up to comments & blocks or doesn't reply to anyone?

I've said this but who the fuck's going to wear a shirt or have ANYTHING w/ her, bella's, & ant's mugs on it?!

Rachelann8 wrote:They’ll probably have a damn eagles themed wedding this guy has such a hard on for that team :rofl: he has more of a hard on for the eagles than he EVER has had for Meg.

Yep, he eats, sleeps, & shits eagles & has more love & passion for them than he ever did meg.

Pink274 wrote:How is someone so obsessed with cleaning their house but they can’t even bathe themselves
Yep, I said that before too. For someone who's so incredibly lazy, she's obsessed w/ cleaning.
blahblah20 wrote:Everyone carries their weight differently. Two people can be the same exact height and looks completely different at the same weight. Some people look like they'd weigh less but the number on the scale is higher and vice versa.
Yep, so true!

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joyanue »

Not trying to be nit-picky but she took wayyyyyy too long to eat that protein bar. She couldn’t have eaten it when they got out of the car? She lets grey roam around, it’s not like she’s attached to him the whole time. She knew she was torturing that dog by making him watch all the other dogs walk around and she was loving every minute of it. Poor dog never gets to be the center of attention with shitty Meh around. Also, a psychotic smile appeared on my face when she said that her and Rat got into a fight the night before, couldn’t stop laughing! Don’t worry guys, they’re fine, she thinks he kissed her forehead but couldn’t tell since she was asleep! :rofl:

Return to “Megan Leigh”