NutMEG & Yerrparentspaymybills - Part 38

HubertCumberdale
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NutMEG & Yerrparentspaymybills - Part 38

Post by HubertCumberdale »

this girl can’t handle criticism on how she “parents” her dog...how does she think that’s gonna go if she as a rat baby?
your baby is gonna keep you up all night Meh, BUT IT’S REAL LIFE.
seeing how she disciplines grey, her lack of patience with bella and correcting her make believe son, i worry how she’ll be with a baby.
i really don’t see how she has actual fans...

#SaveGreyson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"It's not easy being drunk all the time. Everyone would do it if it were easy. " -Tyrion Lannister

Post by Guest »

LaurenLove wrote:If this bitch is going to defend herself can't she at least use proper grammar? "you could've give a rats ass" I mean really? I don't know how she even graduated from high school.

I honestly have a feeling Anthony will propose either on Christmas or New Years Eve. And if not then, sometime in the next few months. She doesn't deserve anything good but I have noticed a change in the way he's been treating her. (Unless it's just all for show because of the hate comments he's been getting) but he's starting to act exactly like he used to in the older vlogs. (More interactive, nicer, etc) I really don't wanna see her get her way at all with that but I just have a strong feeling a proposal is coming.... I hope I'm wrong though!
I really feel like she deserves to be miserable because of her attitude. And to think I used to feel sorry for her and was rooting for her to change. She will NEVER change because she thinks she can do no wrong.
She will never leave Anthony or get her shit together. The only way her world will be turned upside down is if he leaves her. And at this point I'm not sure if he will. I think the guy has it made. He might not be in love with her but he sure does love the life she's given him.
He's chipper because of the holiday season. It turns him on or something. But i personally highly doubt he'll propose. If he does they'll just be engaged forever. Being married means the weight shifts to his shoulders as far as supporting the 2 and future rat babies. There's no way he could ever take on that responsibility, he already has a wife & daughter he abandoned. I used to feel sorry for her too though.. but not really because she was always and still is a bitch to anyone & everyone in her sight. She literally thought she was hot shit and now i die of laughter at what she has become.

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

Post by ihatebeautygurus »

She's such a lying SACK OF SHIT. Saying that she's gained a couple thousand new subscribers on her vlog channel in the month of December. Surely she knows about Social Blade and those stats say she LOST SUBSCRIBERS EVERYDAY!!!! :rofl: :rofl: FUCKING LIAR.

Also the way she was yelling at her poor dog. She truly is rotten ROTTEN BITCH

bebee__x
Debater
Debater

Post by bebee__x »

YerrNeverGonnaFindARingThatFits

PleaseNeverLeighveMe

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joyanue »

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joyanue »

Glad to see an EC planner that Meg buys actually get used! Thankfully Maria has a real schedule and responsibilities :respekt:

Return to “Megan Leigh”