Ciaoostepmomsterxo & Yerrstilladeadbeat - Part 30

nobettsaboutit
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ciaoostepmomsterxo & Yerrstilladeadbeat - Part 30

Post by nobettsaboutit »

So Meg goes to see Anastasia on broadway and Ant snaps poor Bella watching the movie at home on the same night. Tell me again why they couldn't bring her? She obviously likes the movie. She would have LOVED to see it in person! Poor thing has spent all summer on that damn couch just like Meg...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

New thread!!!

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=32663

See you all there!

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

its katelyn bro wrote:How much is she getting off watching this Barbie show with Bella right now. You know she loves having an excuse to watch it
Totally.....she lives vicariously through bella with all these disney movies, middle school aged movies and cartoom shit. Its all she has ever watched. It makes me cringe how excited and relaxed she becomes when she watches that stuff. Her developmental level is really stunted. She has always had this weird and age inapproproate obsession with this disney shit amd singing disney songs in her car. I mean, she was calling anthony Flynn Ryder from frozen for the longest time. She does not have the maturity level of a 24 year old, not even an 18year old. She enjoys bella bec she gets to use he as an excuse to shop for juvenile and child like accessories, clothes, toys, sing disney songs in the car and watch disney movies. Megan enjoys this shit more than bella. We've all seen her reactions. :?

bmmakeup24
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by bmmakeup24 »

Wow. It's after midnight and that poor child is still awake. Meg she only stays up because you and rat let her! Kids need rules!

Return to “Megan Leigh”