CiaooFreshAirrrxo & YerrNeverGonnaLeaveMeAlone Pt. 28

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

CiaooFreshAirrrxo & YerrNeverGonnaLeaveMeAlone Pt. 28

Post by Lorelei »

Reached post limit on previous topic, continue here!
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

Sara183
Learner
Learner

Re: CiaooFreshAirrrxo & YerrNeverGonnaLeaveMeAlone Pt. 28

Post by Sara183 »

Lmaoooo I love the thread title :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Someone mentioned that Bella will be coming to visit in a month. Do you guys think he will propose while Bella is there ? Just a guess but I can see him including Bella in it or meg wanting Bella to be there during the proposal because she wants it to seem like a perfect "family moment" I can see her pressuring him to do that. I feel like she's one of those girls who has her proposal completely planned out.

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

I thought proposals were supposed to be a surprise? I find it so odd that Megan feeds into all of it.

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

Sara183 wrote:Lmaoooo I love the thread title :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Someone mentioned that Bella will be coming to visit in a month. Do you guys think he will propose while Bella is there ? Just a guess but I can see him including Bella in it or meg wanting Bella to be there during the proposal because she wants it to seem like a perfect "family moment" I can see her pressuring him to do that. I feel like she's one of those girls who has her proposal completely planned out.
OMG! YES, I can totally see that happening. Megan without a doubt has her proposal planned and is shoving it down Anthony's throat. What a fucking train wreck!!!!!!!!! :o
In GG We Trust

kamkardash
Informer
Informer

Post by kamkardash »

Why doesn't Meg just propose to Anthony? Only way it's going to happen soon, IMO.

CaligrownBitch21
Debater
Debater

Post by CaligrownBitch21 »

I know right ... Not romantic if u have to plan your own proposal .... Smh

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

PlainJane
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PlainJane »

She lives in sweats. Does Anthony have to propose while she's lounging around in them? That's attractive. At least she'll have her nails done for those IG pics :roll:

SugarFix
Talker
Talker

Post by SugarFix »

The way she so desperately wants Rat to propose and impregnate her is creepy and borderline tragic. Her life is so empty. It reminds me of XSparkage who was also entirely bored and unfulfilled with her life, and "accidentally" got pregnant because her birth control "failed" and then ended up having her daughter and falling into even deeper of depression along with her YouTube channel tanking. It's so beyond sad.

Plus, wouldn't you want your boyfriend to WANT to propose to you? Not be forced by you or your family (not sure if her family has anything to do with it)? What does she think is going to change? Does she think getting married and planning a wedding will bring her fulfillment? Maybe. But that's only ONE year (maybe two at most) of planning a wedding based on a rocky relationship. A wedding can keep you distracted but for so long. And from what I hear, they are extremely stressful.

Does she think being a "mommy vlogger" is going to be some fulfilling amazing experience? From my observation, a lot of these "mommy vloggers" are bored, jaded and in crappy marriages that are falling through the cracks. So, you know what... She would fit right in!

I can't believe this chick is my age. Of course, I love to waste time on Pinterest and Pin pretty wedding ideas and house decor, but at the end of the day, I'm in my early twenties. There is plenty of time to worry about stuff like that. I can't imagine getting married or having kids right now. I just booked a spontaneous trip to Iceland with a friend! That is my (and probably most 22-23 years olds) idea of living a fun and exciting young adult life. For Meg, it's daily Target runs and creepily watching baby car seat videos on YouTube.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

I can totally picture her being crazy enough to propose to him if he doesn't pop the question by the end of this year. She will literally go insane if it doesn't happen before 2018.

TrueOpinionSpoken
Learner
Learner

Post by TrueOpinionSpoken »

I'm 24 been engaged for a few months. We both wanted to get engaged but never did I constantly bring it up. Like she desperately does. Our next step is finding a house. In no way are we ready to fill that house up with babies. Maybe in 2 yrs. I'm not ready for any of that. I love kids but just not for me right now. Still young. Have a lot to do. :respekt:

Said it before, I'll say it always. She only likes the idea of having a baby. She will never be able to handle the responsibility of raising one. Just because she bought Bella things and watches her when she's there doesn't mean she's gonna be the best mom ever. She's in for a big reality check.

Older sister had my nephew, he's only 2 months, she can't do much anymore. She can't go to stores because he hates his carrier. wants to be held or be on her boob. Babies are constant attention. That she will get tired of fast. She'll be glued to the couch much more than she is now and will probably never shower. (sister doesn't have a chance to shower till the afternoon, even with our help & her husbands)

I truly want to know what makes Meg think she can handle this. What in her mind is telling her she can handle a baby. All this is gonna be, is a giant train wreck. Ant cant even be with his own daughter, why would this be different?

Rant over. I just don't understand what goes through some of these youtubers minds. Why are they rushing or trying to force their s/o into things. :(

coffeeaddixt
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeaddixt »

Anthony seems so distant from her in their vlogs. It's kinda weird that they're in a relationship to begin with... they don't seem compatible at all. Honestly, they never did. They're just wasting each other's time.

Post by Guest »

This thread title! Hahahaha.

I still voted for Cruellabellaxo.

Anyhoo, ya'll I can't bring myself to watch her vlogs anymore. If she pokes enough holes in condoms and pops up preggo, would someone message me??? :rofl:

CaligrownBitch21
Debater
Debater

Post by CaligrownBitch21 »

TeddySerious wrote:This thread title! Hahahaha.

I still voted for Cruellabellaxo.

Anyhoo, ya'll I can't bring myself to watch her vlogs anymore. If she pokes enough holes in condoms and pops up preggo, would someone message me??? :rofl:
Hahahhahah Image Image Image Image Image

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

How weird was her snowing Anthony work out and he just ignores her. Like she's his stalker

Sara183
Learner
Learner

Post by Sara183 »

ohsnapp wrote:How weird was her snowing Anthony work out and he just ignores her. Like she's his stalker
I know I saw that like Meg how about you actually work out while you're at the gym :roll:

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

She got asked to be a bridesmaid and all I could think of is "always a bridesmaid, never a bride"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peppermintpattie
Learner
Learner

Post by Peppermintpattie »

I'm just going to leave this right here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

Peppermintpattie wrote:I'm just going to leave this right here
Compared to how she used to look, yes she's plumped up a lot but I would kill to have a body like that.

fakeyoutubers
Talker
Talker

Post by fakeyoutubers »

When did she delete all her Vlog videos that had Brandon in them? Couldn't of been too long ago I re-watched a view not long ago. :?

Martamm9030
Debater
Debater

Post by Martamm9030 »

I am 26years old and I just got engaged few months ago to a guy I have been dating for 6years! We both new that we want to get married eventually but I have never forced him to propose. We went to another state for a family wedding and while visiting the city and having a quiet dinner in a beautiful restaurant he proposed, and having no idea that it's going to happen anytime soon, was the best part of it because it was an actual surprise, even though my whole family knew because he asked my parents for my hand. And even now being engaged there is no rush to just throw a wedding, we want to enjoy our engagement and probably have kids in 2-3years. Meg is ruining the whole thing, I feel like that kind of pressure could turn any guy away even if he actually wanted to propose. And when would Anthony actually do it? While she is sitting on a couch in sweats? They have all that money, why wouldn't you got out on dates, get dressed up nicely, they are over 21, which lets them do anything, dinner cruise around NY (we do that all the time, it's actually not that expensive) dinners in Phyli, NJ has ton of comedy clubs, dance clubs, amusement parks indoor and outdoor, zip lining, white water rafting... I can go on and on. I feel like they are wasting their precious life doing absolutely nothing.

Return to “Megan Leigh”