Meg Leigh-ves Her Pads All Over & yerralwaysonthedot Part 55

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Re: Meg Leigh-ves Her Pads All Over & yerralwaysonthedot Part 55

Post by Lovelocket » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:54 pm

So it's kind of odd that a venue would post a ton of photos from one wedding, yes maybe one or even two with the brides permission. But the way this Hamilton is posting so many and so quickly makes me think they gave her an influencer discount. Something's fishy, I'm certain they did. The venue is tacky and played out in my opinion, but to each their own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Taterdrama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Taterdrama » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:08 pm

TeddySerious wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:47 pm
Omg I thought this too.
Is she preggo??
Who knows, if she’s not she will be soon! I wish she would slow down and breathe a minute.

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:19 pm

That is a VERY odd hand placement Image also.... “thank you for showing us that true love is real” gag me Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by TeddySerious » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:26 pm

Dear God, please don’t let their be a Ratbaby on board. Please no.
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:38 pm

TeddySerious wrote:Dear God, please don’t let their be a Ratbaby on board. Please no.
She honestly probably reposted that just to get people talking and now I feel stupid for playing into it ImageImage

southern_and_sassy
Learner
Learner

Post by southern_and_sassy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:43 pm

TeddySerious wrote:Omg I thought this too.
Is she preggo??
I HATE to say this, but are there any pics of her drinking from the wedding???!!!! ImageImage

Taterdrama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Taterdrama » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:45 pm

bamababe88 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:38 pm
TeddySerious wrote:Dear God, please don’t let their be a Ratbaby on board. Please no.
She honestly probably reposted that just to get people talking and now I feel stupid for playing into it ImageImage

I honestly feel bad for her. All the mental and emotional damnage she has done to herself and she thinks a marriage and a baby will fix everything.

It’s just gonna complicate things but she’s too young and hardheaded to listen to anyone with reason

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:06 pm

Omg you guys have me freaking out that there’s a rat baby coming. I didn’t see her drinking at all and she’s been super absent lately from social media. Maybe that’s why she was so stressed?? Can you get cortisone shots if you’re pregnant though?

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by TeddySerious » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:11 pm

EmmasMommy wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:06 pm
Omg you guys have me freaking out that there’s a rat baby coming. I didn’t see her drinking at all and she’s been super absent lately from social media. Maybe that’s why she was so stressed?? Can you get cortisone shots if you’re pregnant though?

Eh, it’s Meg. She will likely be pregnant on a prescription drug cocktail.
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

ggg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ggg » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:18 pm

I bet she’s staring into her phone soaking up all the compliments that her minions are giving her, staring at herself in all the photos.. while rat is cooking a hello fresh meal and taking his food to his man cave to watch a disney movie because he cant stand her eeyore ass.

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:25 pm

southern_and_sassy wrote:
Is she preggo??
I HATE to say this, but are there any pics of her drinking from the wedding???!!!! ImageImage

There’s only this one and I’m not seeing any water or other drinks near their plates. It looks like they ate as well so I don’t think she’d not be drinking their champagne?

Kaoru123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Kaoru123 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:34 am

Why is the venue sooo dark?!
Christa looks really beautiful. Not a fan of her, but she really lost some weight and looks great! Also her cousin Steph and Erin look very pretty and super nice, whenever they appear in vlogs. Now I am curious about her and Christas wedding.haha

I have no idea about wedding costs. What do you guys think they (her, him, parents, whoever) spent after all?
_| ̄|○

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:09 am

Lovelocket wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:54 pm
So it's kind of odd that a venue would post a ton of photos from one wedding, yes maybe one or even two with the brides permission. But the way this Hamilton is posting so many and so quickly makes me think they gave her an influencer discount. Something's fishy, I'm certain they did. The venue is tacky and played out in my opinion, but to each their own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This makes sense. I actually thought it was “rude” I guess, for the venue to have posted so many pics of their day. I would want to be the first person to post pics of my wedding so what you’re saying makes sense. Or maybe this is promo for themselves since she’s “famous”.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:37 am

Did any other YouTubers besides Kait and Lauren Bennet congratulate her on twitter/Instagram?

I was thinking about this happy birthday video that a bunch of youtubers (who at the time were kind of well known, including Casey Holmes) made for Meg years ago around the time she first started getting big and that was also around the time I first discovered her. If anyone can find that video and knows which one I'm talking about feel free to post it on here! Meg used to be popular on YouTube and among other OG beauty gurus. She would always go to BeautyCon with a bunch of the other girls and xolittlemisslaura (speaking of her, I wonder if she even congratulated Meg?) But my point is that Meg used to have a lot of YouTube friends back in the day. The minute she brought Anthony into her life it's almost like they all disappeared and that's also when her channel started declining.

strawberry_hearts
Learner
Learner

Post by strawberry_hearts » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:24 am

LaurenLove wrote:Did any other YouTubers besides Kait and Lauren Bennet congratulate her on twitter/Instagram?

I was thinking about this happy birthday video that a bunch of youtubers (who at the time were kind of well known, including Casey Holmes) made for Meg years ago around the time she first started getting big and that was also around the time I first discovered her. If anyone can find that video and knows which one I'm talking about feel free to post it on here! Meg used to be popular on YouTube and among other OG beauty gurus. She would always go to BeautyCon with a bunch of the other girls and xolittlemisslaura (speaking of her, I wonder if she even congratulated Meg?) But my point is that Meg used to have a lot of YouTube friends back in the day. The minute she brought Anthony into her life it's almost like they all disappeared and that's also when her channel started declining.
Alhsander aka Ashley Sander congratulated her on her insta story on Saturday. She was part of that group too I think. She also did a swap video with meg back in the day.
As for xolittlemisslaura her and meg are not friends anymore. Laura even wrote a comment on Meg’s YouTube telling her she shouldn’t make videos anymore because she lacks the passion for it. A screenshot of it is probably posted on one of the threads if anyone can repost it ??

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by greenfaerie » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:48 am

Meg isn’t pregnant, she’s had 5 “dots” in the last month, remember?

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Talker
Talker

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:15 am

Look at how she's sitting with her hand here too! It is kind of odd that the only posts she's adding to her stories are the ones of her with her hand on her stomach...
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 9.14.52 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rachelann8
Debater
Debater

Post by Rachelann8 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:29 am

helloelephant wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:07 pm
Lbigirl91 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:06 pm
Doesn't look like they even did a flower or garter toss. Meg is probably too much of a prude

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I think she mentioned in a vlog she wasn't going to do it because it was "awkward" or something

Funny how she thinks a garter toss is awkward, but him serenading her while she sits alone in a chair in the middle of the dance floor totally isn’t awkward AT ALL. :roll:

Skyla23
Talker
Talker

Post by Skyla23 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:34 am

She's probably holding her stomach because she starved herself all day and it keeps growling lol

steph88x
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by steph88x » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:46 am

TourDeForce wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:25 pm
southern_and_sassy wrote:
Is she preggo??

There’s only this one and I’m not seeing any water or other drinks near their plates. It looks like they ate as well so I don’t think she’d not be drinking their champagne?

wow she really caked on the foundation and powder.. so pale and washed out. if her hair was lighter it wouldnt look as bad either

missbelle
Debater
Debater

Post by missbelle » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:28 am

she always covers her stomach when she does clothing hauls i think she was just uncomfortable because she was bloated AF from gorging on frutta bowls. thats probably why she had a huge bouquet in front of her the whole time. her dress is not flattering on her, her posture is awful her shoulders look huge and she looks hunch backed

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:37 am

She had her hand covering her stomach the entire awkward lip syncing serenade in one of the videos on her story too.

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:43 am

Oops, didn’t see it was already posted above haha, my bad.

ggg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ggg » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:59 am

EmmasMommy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:37 am
She had her hand covering her stomach the entire awkward lip syncing serenade in one of the videos on her story too.

super insecure. she didnt have that fur to cover her up.
whats so wrong about letting loose and enjoying your wedding?
she’s not even a BIG girl, some confidence would make a difference in this girls life. she used to have a lot.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:17 am

Kaoru123 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:34 am
I have no idea about wedding costs. What do you guys think they (her, him, parents, whoever) spent after all?
The package prices aren't listed on The Hamilton Manor webpage. But I read an older review, I think it was Yelp that said someone had paid $125 per person on a Sat night. Of course prices are subject to change and more than likely increase. Don't know how many people were invited, but if I guess 150 that would be $18,750. Plus Meg bought a lot of extra shit and knowing the drunkard Kroh's they added tons of extra premium booze. I would guess Mommy & Daddy paid at least $20,000+ for that shit-show venue, and they are likely funding the majority of the honeymoon on top of that that wasn't scammed out of her minions through Honeyfund. Also add on top of all that the cost of the dresses, tuxedos, rings, flowers, cake, limos and shitty hangover giftbags full of Gatrade and vesher pads.
:barf:

Return to “Ciaoobelllaxo”