Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

Following

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: LVlover cc

Post by ChasingUnicorns »

Andddd she got another Hermes bag. Seems like she buys a new bag(s) every week.

I almost feel sorry for her because it’s a never-ending cycle. She will honestly never be satisfied with what she owns, and her identity and happiness are solely based on her possessions.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

I believe the majority of these self-procrlaimed "lux" YouTubers are racking up massive credit card debt. It's my guess that's why many of them have fallen off from doing YouTube videos. Even if they are selling to buy, they are typically selling at a loss. It just doesn't add up unless the sponsorships their getting are really paying them $$$.

Anyone ever watch LaLaLovesLV? I used to be subbed until it became obvious she was another one that got caught up in the "lux" community. When it became obvious she got caught up in the buy, sell, buy mentality I unsubbed. Anywho, from time to time her video will pop-up in my feed and I'll see what's going on. She recently uploaded a video where she's talking about how her Company is doing massive lay-offs (she's in the mortgage business) and that both her and her husband work in the mortgage industry. She mentions how they have both been worried for their jobs. Now just imagine....she's spent all this money on canvas and leather and in this particular video she seems super worried as she should be. They essentially have all of their eggs in one basket.

This is why you don't rack up tons of unnecessary debt. The money spent on the constant cycling of handbags could be sitting in some sort of savings account accruing interest for situations such as this. It's hard to believe that adults (especially adults with kids) behave like they're in some sort of sorority or clique. SMH

Unless you're the Kardshians or someone on that level you should be buying luxury in moderation as no one knows what tomorrow will bring.

Post by Guest »

drogers4205 wrote: Anyone ever watch LaLaLovesLV? I used to be subbed until it became obvious she was another one that got caught up in the "lux" community. When it became obvious she got caught up in the buy, sell, buy mentality I unsubbed. Anywho, from time to time her video will pop-up in my feed and I'll see what's going on. She recently uploaded a video where she's talking about how her Company is doing massive lay-offs (she's in the mortgage business) and that both her and her husband work in the mortgage industry. She mentions how they have both been worried for their jobs. Now just imagine....she's spent all this money on canvas and leather and in this particular video she seems super worried as she should be. They essentially have all of their eggs in one basket.
I used to watch her casually, although I was never invested with her because, as you said, she was buying and selling like crazy. I didn’t realize that her job is at risk, although I wasn’t aware she was in the mortgage industry. Anything in real estate or mortgage is volatile and honestly I’m surprised she spent the way she did...then again, not really because clearly these women have spending issues :roll:

I have said this before and I will say it again. I have a feeling that the majority of these women grew up without much and now that they have “all this money” they spend like there is no tomorrow. Not to mention a lot of these women don’t even dress nicely, which I think is really revealing of their backgrounds...either they dress like total slobs (Jerusha and Minks), gaudy designer (LVloverCC) or age inappropriate (LaLa and Erica’s Girly World). God, I hate to sound like a classist but ugh.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

Her upcoming trip to Paris will be another luxury haul trip as opposed to really enjoying the city, culture, and meeting interesting people. :(

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

I think you guys know that Paris will be all about hauling luxury goods.

I apologize for bringing up lalaloveslv again, but she posted another video about what she got for Christmas. A LV bag, LV shoes and a new Canon 80D camera. Now.....I think it is important to enjoy Christmas even if bad news is on the horizon, BUT, how you gonna make a video about how you AND your husband are nervous about layoffs happening in your company's and potentially losing your jobs, but your showing off $5K worth of gifts for just one day? How stupid can these YouTubers be?

They are both in the mortgage business and mortgage rates have gone up multiple times this year. That means even more fluctuations. Why in the world wouldn't you curtail your spending if you are so concerned about losing not 1, but potentially 2 incomes within your family? #makeitmakesense

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Everytime I watch a lvlovercc video on her latest purchases , I feel so sorry for her husband. He appears to have lost his b*lls in a blender if he is allowing this insane neverendibg shopping spree to continue. A trip to France seems to be a compulsory activity for many of them now and she will no doubt go crazy with purchases. Anyone else notice a new car is mandatory too? Keeping up with the Jones or should I say overtaking the Jones I s is the order of the day.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Brizgos wrote:Everytime I watch a lvlovercc video on her latest purchases , I feel so sorry for her husband. He appears to have lost his b*lls in a blender if he is allowing this insane neverendibg shopping spree to continue. A trip to France seems to be a compulsory activity for many of them now and she will no doubt go crazy with purchases. Anyone else notice a new car is mandatory too? Keeping up with the Jones or should I say overtaking the Jones I s is the order of the day.
Yes. I'm surprised she didn't go the Range Rover route. SMH

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

drogers4205 wrote:I think you guys know that Paris will be all about hauling luxury goods.

I apologize for bringing up lalaloveslv again, but she posted another video about what she got for Christmas. A LV bag, LV shoes and a new Canon 80D camera. Now.....I think it is important to enjoy Christmas even if bad news is on the horizon, BUT, how you gonna make a video about how you AND your husband are nervous about layoffs happening in your company's and potentially losing your jobs, but your showing off $5K worth of gifts for just one day? How stupid can these YouTubers be?

They are both in the mortgage business and mortgage rates have gone up multiple times this year. That means even more fluctuations. Why in the world wouldn't you curtail your spending if you are so concerned about losing not 1, but potentially 2 incomes within your family? #makeitmakesense
Which video did Lala mention the fear of losing their jobs? I only watch a few of her videos .

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Brizgos wrote:
drogers4205 wrote:I think you guys know that Paris will be all about hauling luxury goods.

Which video did Lala mention the fear of losing their jobs? I only watch a few of her videos .
Life Update video she posted it on December 4th.

She says that the mortgage industry is not in a good industry to be working in right now and how both her and her husband are worried for their jobs.

Start at the 2:00 mark. She discusses it for about a minute and a half.

[video][/video]

mustlovedogs
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by mustlovedogs »

Wtf is that thumbnail? She's so heavily filtered she doesn't look human

Skinnyleancuisine
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Skinnyleancuisine »

Did yall see the shade thrown at lvlovercc on her ig? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

mustlovedogs wrote:Wtf is that thumbnail? She's so heavily filtered she doesn't look human
She filters a lot of her photos. :roll: She is super insecure with how old she is, which is apparent with how she dresses and how she poses in her pics, etc. It’s pathetic. I will say that she mostly doesn’t dress suggestively, at least.

I honestly couldn’t stand watching her or bother subscribing to her because she reminds me a lot of my older female relatives (also Asian), clinging desperately to their youth. :? :lol:

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Skinnyleancuisine wrote:Did yall see the shade thrown at lvlovercc on her ig? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I didn't see it. What was the shade?

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

I think you guys know that Paris will be all about hauling luxury goods.

Um, yes?! Oh my goodness. My husband and I wouldn't even think of exchanging gifts much less 5k worth if we were both worried for our jobs. I wouldn't even think of anything luxury until I knew my mattress fund was decent, but hey, what do I know? :roll:

And yes, I'm just sad because I love Paris as a city. It was my first international trip that sparked wanderlust for me, but for many IGers and Youtubers, it's simply a bragging spot to take selfies in front of the Eiffel Tower and spend all you can at Champs-Elysee. Even Amie's trip to Paris seemed so superficial.

Skinnyleancuisine
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Skinnyleancuisine »

drogers4205 wrote:
Skinnyleancuisine wrote:Did yall see the shade thrown at lvlovercc on her ig? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I didn't see it. What was the shade?
If you go to her comments under the picture she posted of her wearing her balmain jacket and says "weirdpose", someone left three seperate comments. One was something like "going grocery shopping in that"? Not in those words, but similar, I cant remember exactly. The other was "running errands"? She responded to both comments. Then the last comment was telling her to go to gurugossiper, that people say alot more here :lol:

Post by Guest »

Well, I guess if Charis or any of Charis’s fans read what I posted last (ie, being in denial about age), it’s directed towards lalaloveslv. But, then again, it wouldn’t surprise me if Charis got into heavy filtering when she gets to Lala’s age.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

I believe that Charis has had a few cosmetic procedures done to her face over the years.

Post by Guest »

Oh yeah, LVloverCC has definitely had eyelid surgery and reshaped her face, ie, shaved her jaw so that her face is less round and made her chin more pointed. She’s probably had other work done, too, but I’m not sure what else. If I had to guess what she actually looked like, it’d probably closer to Lydia, her daughter. Thus, I wouldn’t be surprised if she used heavy filters when she gets old. Either that or she will get more plastic surgery to get rid of the wrinkles.

For the most part I’m not against plastic surgery because I have had a cosmetic procedure done myself, but at some point one has to realize that no amount of surgery or filters will magically fix your self esteem or hide your true age.

Doll_
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Doll_ »

adel220 wrote:at some point one has to realize that no amount of surgery or filters will magically fix your self esteem
Totally agree with you!!!
I'm not against plastic surgery either, but il is clear that this woman has completely changed her face in order to get rid of her ethnicity traits and look more western, which is really sad.

Return to “LVlover cc”