LVlover cc

Re: LVlover cc

Post by Guest »

I have unsubscribed from all of the "huge haul" channels because I can't support that kind of excess. The vulgarity of their hauls & extreme expenditure is frankly disturbing and unhealthy for mere mortals. It doesn't work for me if the person's lifestyle doesn't match the haul...eg someone who hardly goes out and hardly uses the stuff they haul...then sells it all to buy more!

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Lord Charteris (the Queen's private secretary) once described Fergie (Duchess of York) as vulgar,vulgar, vulgar. I find myself applying the same words to Lvlovercc.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by ChasingUnicorns »

She claims that she works from home. I don’t know much about how YTers earn money. Does she really get enough to sustain her shopping addiction? Internists don’t earn as much as dermatologists, plastic surgeons, or anesthesiologists.

This entire trip made me sad. I wonder if you asked her about Paris itself or the people, what could she possibly say?

I saw her closet clean-out video. If you’re going to have that much crap, at least have a nicely organized closet. Her handbag storage and closet just looked like the result of hoarding and not like those luxe, put-together closets the really rich women on social media have. I also want to know where she’s going dressed in all of these designer goods in Tallahassee. She wears freaking satin Manolos on sidewalks. Any special events or even meet-ups with friends?? How can you appreciate all that stuff if you keep getting more?

Post by Guest »

ChasingUnicorns wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:13 am
She claims that she works from home. I don’t know much about how YTers earn money. Does she really get enough to sustain her shopping addiction? Internists don’t earn as much as dermatologists, plastic surgeons, or anesthesiologists.

This entire trip made me sad. I wonder if you asked her about Paris itself or the people, what could she possibly say?

I saw her closet clean-out video. If you’re going to have that much crap, at least have a nicely organized closet. Her handbag storage and closet just looked like the result of hoarding and not like those luxe, put-together closets the really rich women on social media have. I also want to know where she’s going dressed in all of these designer goods in Tallahassee. She wears freaking satin Manolos on sidewalks. Any special events or even meet-ups with friends?? How can you appreciate all that stuff if you keep getting more?
Her husband isn't a doctor...I think she said he sells medical equipment. Quite a lucrative job.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

https://health.usnews.com/doctors/aaron-chen-674725

Someone posted this earlier. Is this not her husband?

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

That definitely looks like Joshua he's holding in this photo.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Yup, that is her husband. There is a picture of them together on his LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-chen-501477116

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the correction. She should stop this vlogging/youtube thing and just be happy.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

Chichibangbang wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:56 pm
Thanks for the correction. She should stop this vlogging/youtube thing and just be happy.
Agreed.I wish her happiness was not tied to online validation from strangers and endless accumulation of designer goods.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

A video on how to score a Birkin or Kelly at Hermes. Really? That's easy...spend your ENTIRE anniversary, vacation, babymoon making multiple daily appointments. She ended up scoring one when her husband got an appointment. Seems like she signed both her and her husband up for appointments each day of their vacation in hopes of scoring a bag. SMH

These people must be crazy.

And didn't she already have a Hermes Kelly that she almost never wear?

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

Priorities, man. Who cares about history and culture of Paris when there are shops to be had? Don't get me wrong, I definitely take advantage of that VAT refund when I go to Europe, but it's not the sole focus of my trip. Instead of having a nice time with your husband, you just use it to buy more crap you don't need.

She has a red Kelly and a tan Birkin already.

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

Post by alexachungslegs »

She is just such a pathetic cow! I wonder how she (and her hubby) are ok with the fact that she is spending all the money her husband is working hard for! She should rather invest in a good therapist (like all those excessive Lux Tubers) instead of hunting down Birkins and whatnot. Can't believe that her husband is enabling such stupid behavior! Too bad she won't ever have this feeling of proudness when you finally buy an expensive item through YOUR OWN hard earned money- this feeling is priceless!

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

Wow her house is UGLY lol

cdol
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by cdol »

For someone who loves designer and everything expensive, her house and furniture choices are questionable.

I don’t know anyone who actually requests and had custom made bedroom furniture to look old and rusty.
Her bedside tables are too big, the bed head is so ugly... I don’t understand it at all. I know they’ve just moved in but in all honesty, nothing goes together.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

cdol wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:02 pm
For someone who loves designer and everything expensive, her house and furniture choices are questionable.

I don’t know anyone who actually requests and had custom made bedroom furniture to look old and rusty.
Her bedside tables are too big, the bed head is so ugly... I don’t understand it at all. I know they’ve just moved in but in all honesty, nothing goes together.
She has terrible taste and really needed an interior designer to help out with the new home.
As for her France trip, I think her husband went out to check out the museum while she was only interested in filming an unboxing in her hotel room!!! What is wrong with her??!!
She spends all her time with the children and shopping. She even speaks in that stupid baby voice all day.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

Her taste in designer goods is also terrible. So much pink, ridiculous bag charms, etc. It all screams try-hard. Also who wears Hangisi Manolos on a house tour?? Her previous designer room looked so cheap with those gold shelves.

Someone should do a compilation of her dumb facial expressions with each haul video thumbnail.

I’m curious, does she have friends in real life who aren’t you tubers? Does she ever say “I’m going to have coffee” or meet up with any other moms?

Post by Guest »

The house is underwhelming because it is so similar to the previous home. I cannot connect with her ideas. Agree that she needs a professional to help decorate the home.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

cdol wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:02 pm

The bed and nightstands are ugly. Not sure where she's getting her inspiration from, but it's not a good look.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

15FC25CE-B9B4-4B7C-8271-3EB5E2F287FE.jpeg
STAHPPPP I didn’t even go through all her videos till I gave up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

I think she needs to see a therapist.

Return to “LVlover cc”