LVlover cc

Chichibangbang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: LVlover cc

Post by Chichibangbang » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:48 am

Who decorates their home based on responses from strangers watching their youtube videos????????

Arockiam1951
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Arockiam1951 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:12 pm

What I don't get is where the money is coming from? Even if the husband is a doctor and they live in a low cost area, the expenses are out of control. The constant shopping (esp recent paris haul), the old house renovations, the new house purchase, the new house renovations etc. I also work in healthcare and I am in awe of this purchasing power.

Chichibangbang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chichibangbang » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:36 pm

She could have a replica bag company in China hence she only has to do a few hours of work online and rake in the dosh.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:18 am

I wonder why she purchased a home that she clearly didn't love. Just seems counterintuitive. Since she loved the builder it seems it would have made more sense to just have them do a custom build. That way she wouldn't have had to remodel an entire home.

danitay
Learner
Learner

Post by danitay » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:02 pm

Arockiam1951 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:12 pm
What I don't get is where the money is coming from? Even if the husband is a doctor and they live in a low cost area, the expenses are out of control. The constant shopping (esp recent paris haul), the old house renovations, the new house purchase, the new house renovations etc. I also work in healthcare and I am in awe of this purchasing power.
Her husband is not just a doctor, he's also a co-founder of a company that provides telemedicine technology. I would imagine the business income plays a huge role.

showgratitude
Stalker
Stalker

Post by showgratitude » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:36 am

She sells some of her stuff to buy new items..I hope she is not trapped into that cycle (and heavily relies on her credit card) and really has the dough to afford it. If this woman is mainly relying on her husband’s income as an internist in their area in FL, then with the way they spend, their debts must be up to their eyeballs. If her hubby is earning $224K per year max (one can google it up…if it’s not the exact amount, it cannot be far from that amount), then logically speaking, they cannot afford their lifestyle. Do not forget to take away approximately 35% tax and other miscellaneous stuff from that income, and that they also have to pay for their new car (Mercedes-Benz), new house, Paris vacation and shopping (about $70K in one haul..remember she has other big hauls too), other shopping sprees, decorating, designing, and renovating their new home, furnishing it, plus having a new baby, and also the “hubby gifts” given to her-VCA necklace and Cartier bracelet. Hopefully too, they both have no outstanding student loans which will add to the things that they need to pay off. She already said she doesn’t make much as a Ytuber. A lot of people ask her what her part-time job is that pays for all her shopping sprees/spending, but I have not heard her answer that question directly yet (like saying I am a pilot, a dentist, etc.) If she is a part-time assistant or secretary to her Dr. hubby, maybe the “salary” he gives her are the shopping sprees. Therefore, saying she “worked for it” may be true, but it doesn’t necessarily mean she earned extra income for her family if that is the case. With the way she spends, I hope that they are actually trust-fund babies or from moneyed families to afford that kind of lifestyle.

ChasingUnicorns
Talker
Talker

Post by ChasingUnicorns » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:14 pm

I'm just wondering why she doesn't answer what her part-time job is, when she shows what her children and house look like on the internet.

nym87
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nym87 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:10 pm

ChasingUnicorns wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:14 pm
I'm just wondering why she doesn't answer what her part-time job is, when she shows what her children and house look like on the internet.
I don't really think she has a real part-time job. On her LinkedIn, it says she is an independent HR personnel. I think someone said awhile back she is probably "working" with her husband (maybe arranging his appointments via the telemedicine job), and I can probably believe that. He works two jobs I believe. One is for the hospital someone posted awhile back and the side work is with that telemedicine company (FreeState Healthcare). It's a form of concierge medicine but over FaceTime (or some form similar to it). Concierge medicine yields good money, especially if you have been with the group for a long time and have a long list of clientele (which according to his online profile says he's been working there since 2015, one year after the group was founded). And given that they live in a low-cost area, with two doc jobs, Charis should have enough play money...BUT that doesn't mean she should spend it all on bags.

They/she spends like new-incoming money, so definitely no trust-fund baby here and definitely no generational wealth at the rate she's spending. Everything is brand name and in your face to show you "Hey, look at all this money we have!". There is just nothing classy about it. But you know what they say, money can't buy class, and this is a prime example (also see Jerusha).

bauerks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bauerks » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:54 pm

Ok. I have been watching her off and on and this latest video of her house tour, followed by the video of her new pink Gucci shoes has made me livid. Her husband is some sort of hospital administrator and she does nothing it seems but show off stupid bags, shoes, houses, and pop out kids. I really don't care about her life choices but the funny money she is spending is off of our backs. How so? Because of the money we spend in taxes and on our health insurance that goes to the high costs of her sugar daddy's salary. He must work hard. It is not an easy job for sure, but to make so much that your wife is just buying these high priced handbags to show off on YouTube means something is out of wack in the healthcare industry. We need to start shaming people like her who simply don't care. Who contribute nothing. I think she has an illness and is really trying to cover up some emptiness in her life. These videos started off as unboxing to help other consumers get a sense of what they will be buying. But they have lately morphed into this disgusting vomit of bags and shoes, just to have content. It must be an addiction. She needs help and her husband is nothing but an enabler. Please start asking the question of these YouTubers: when is enough, enough?

ChasingUnicorns
Talker
Talker

Post by ChasingUnicorns » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:40 am

bauerks wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:54 pm
Ok. I have been watching her off and on and this latest video of her house tour, followed by the video of her new pink Gucci shoes has made me livid. Her husband is some sort of hospital administrator and she does nothing it seems but show off stupid bags, shoes, houses, and pop out kids. I really don't care about her life choices but the funny money she is spending is off of our backs. How so? Because of the money we spend in taxes and on our health insurance that goes to the high costs of her sugar daddy's salary. He must work hard. It is not an easy job for sure, but to make so much that your wife is just buying these high priced handbags to show off on YouTube means something is out of wack in the healthcare industry. We need to start shaming people like her who simply don't care. Who contribute nothing. I think she has an illness and is really trying to cover up some emptiness in her life. These videos started off as unboxing to help other consumers get a sense of what they will be buying. But they have lately morphed into this disgusting vomit of bags and shoes, just to have content. It must be an addiction. She needs help and her husband is nothing but an enabler. Please start asking the question of these YouTubers: when is enough, enough?
I've definitely seen comments that ask that question or "What else did you do besides shop in Paris?", only for the entire comment section to be disabled or be put on blast from fans. Internet culture is funny. Not all comments are trolls or haters but are actually constructive criticism, but influencers/Youtubers don't know the difference. It must be sad to depend on accumulation of stuff and validation from strangers for your happiness and purpose.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:21 am

ChasingUnicorns wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:40 am
bauerks wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:54 pm
I've definitely seen comments that ask that question or "What else did you do besides shop in Paris?", only for the entire comment section to be disabled or be put on blast from fans. Internet culture is funny. Not all comments are trolls or haters but are actually constructive criticism, but influencers/Youtubers don't know the difference. It must be sad to depend on accumulation of stuff and validation from strangers for your happiness and purpose.
It seems such a competitive culture too nowadays, where they all have to have massive Hermes/LV/ Gucci/ Chanel hauls. I agree, showing some walking about the streets, the different buidings, historic/culture sites or even popping into get a cute cake/pastry & coffee would show she did something other than spend so much money just to buy designer goods that with the added charges probably cost about the same as back home!

bauerks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bauerks » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:21 am

This site has really helped me stay grounded. Sometimes you do get swept up in the culture of buying the "it" bag and the trending shoes, only to use them once or twice. After reading these comments I realize how the companies really use people like Charis to keep up the demand and desire for their ridiculously high-priced things. Really? A Chanel old lady looking jumbo flap for 9k is not a good choice for middle class women. I hope more people will read these comments on GG and see how unrealistic and stupid many of these hoarders are.

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:36 am

danitay wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:02 pm
Arockiam1951 wrote:
Her husband is not just a doctor, he's also a co-founder of a company that provides telemedicine technology. I would imagine the business income plays a huge role.
Do you know the name of the company?
English is not my native language ;)

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:19 pm

Baby Caleb is not even a day old and she's already got a video edited and updated. What is wrong with these people? It's not like she relies on YTube for her livelyhood so I don't understand why she isn't enjoying her new baby with her family. She could have edited and uploaded that video anytime....why did she take precious time to edit and post a video so close to her delivery?

Addicted to social media and likes from total strangers. Just crazy.

danitay
Learner
Learner

Post by danitay » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:11 am

backatitagain wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:36 am
danitay wrote:
Arockiam1951 wrote:
Do you know the name of the company?
The info's on page 2 of this thread. If you Google her husband's name and his company's name, he comes up as a co-founder.

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:31 pm

drogers4205 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:19 pm
Baby Caleb is not even a day old and she's already got a video edited and updated. What is wrong with these people? It's not like she relies on YTube for her livelyhood so I don't understand why she isn't enjoying her new baby with her family. She could have edited and uploaded that video anytime....why did she take precious time to edit and post a video so close to her delivery?

Addicted to social media and likes from total strangers. Just crazy.
On my goodness another video? 🙄 She looks amazing after giving birth but take some time off woman! Enjoy your newborn! Yes she doesn't need the YT money so why not take a few weeks off? All these Nordstrom hauls from all these youtubers like lux mommy, Shea, Chase Amie with 500+ affilate links is doing my head in! 🤯 But Charis said she has 2 more hauls coming very soon! I don't get it....i agree with you isn't spending time with your new baby and family more important??

ChasingUnicorns
Talker
Talker

Post by ChasingUnicorns » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:39 am

I really hope she didn't decide to have a baby because she was bored and wanted attention via social media. :| This reminds me of Extra Petite who did ridiculous staged photos instead of taking time off to take care of herself and her baby. Those first two months should be for healing and taking care of your newborn, not hauling even more crap you don't need.

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:06 pm

She’s a shopping addict, she has an addiction and a shopping problem. Needs the constant high of buying and taking new crap home or waiting for it to be delivered, it’s sick and pathetic when it’s so deeply rooted that she can’t even stop herself when she has a literal newborn PLUS 2 other small children at home.
God forbid she sits this years sale out bc she was in the hospital GIVING BIRTH. Nope, the crazy shopaholic just HAD to get her fix and her high & buy a bunch of average clothes that will hit Nordstrom rack within a month, if not sooner, with steeper discounts. She’s sick and her husband is the worst kind of enabler I’ve ever seen. Get help, Charis.

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:10 pm

gossipislife1 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:06 pm
She’s a shopping addict, she has an addiction and a shopping problem. Needs the constant high of buying and taking new crap home or waiting for it to be delivered, it’s sick and pathetic when it’s so deeply rooted that she can’t even stop herself when she has a literal newborn PLUS 2 other small children at home.
God forbid she sits this years sale out bc she was in the hospital GIVING BIRTH. Nope, the crazy shopaholic just HAD to get her fix and her high & buy a bunch of average clothes that will hit Nordstrom rack within a month, if not sooner, with steeper discounts. She’s sick and her husband is the worst kind of enabler I’ve ever seen. Get help, Charis.

Yessss! Who seriously in their right mind films, edits and uploadsv 4 videos in 1 week after giving birth? Not to mention having 2 other kids too and renovating? This is getting beyond ridiculous!

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:48 am

O....M....G. You mean to tell me she's so addicted to social media and so desperate for acceptance from strangers that she can't take ANY quality time out to spend with her newborn and kids? Every second it's been a darn camera up in his face. I'm looking at the current vlog "FIRST TWO WEEKS...." and she is barely holding onto that NEWBORN baby with one hand in her attempts to hold the damn camera. This is fuqqing ridiculous! She has not put that camera down now once since she's had that baby. WTF.....is it really that difficult?

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:02 pm

She’s pitiful. She addicted to social media and shopping IMO. I don’t think she has friends IRL. If she does, why does need
so much YT acceptance from strangers. They are strangers. They are not really her friends. Crazy.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:06 pm

I swear I counted at least 3 times where it looked like she had a better grip on that camera than her infant. SMH....

ChasingUnicorns
Talker
Talker

Post by ChasingUnicorns » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:49 pm

She may be college educated, but she still gives off vibes of being a dingbat to me. She was filming her kids WHILE she was driving, which is illegal in Florida.

When I gave birth, my first priority was to take care of my tiny human and to let myself heal. Privately. I still have a feeling that she just had this baby for online attention because she doesn't have any other relationships besides her enabler husband and kids.

Panorama
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Panorama » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:07 pm

danitay wrote:
Arockiam1951 wrote:
Yes not to mention everything she shows on her channel can be written off as a "business expense". I think that is why they didn't show too much "aniversarying" on their Paris trip. All business.

Panorama
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Panorama » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:23 pm

I think she should have remained childfree (as she once desired) and married an older, more mature, financially stable man who could fulfill her emotional needs better. She is crying out for help through YT, social media and her abandonment issues are really starting to show. I believe she loves her kids, but is not in love with being a wife or mother. Her energy toward them lacks warmth, imo, and genuine interest in their development, nutritional needs and education. Perhaps it's a new money Asian thing, but it just seems so odd to not have your kids in the forefront of your mind instead of Chanel.

Return to “LVlover cc”