LVlover cc

Chichibangbang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: LVlover cc

Post by Chichibangbang » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:48 am

Who decorates their home based on responses from strangers watching their youtube videos????????

Arockiam1951
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Arockiam1951 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:12 pm

What I don't get is where the money is coming from? Even if the husband is a doctor and they live in a low cost area, the expenses are out of control. The constant shopping (esp recent paris haul), the old house renovations, the new house purchase, the new house renovations etc. I also work in healthcare and I am in awe of this purchasing power.

Chichibangbang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chichibangbang » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:36 pm

She could have a replica bag company in China hence she only has to do a few hours of work online and rake in the dosh.

drogers4205
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by drogers4205 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:18 am

I wonder why she purchased a home that she clearly didn't love. Just seems counterintuitive. Since she loved the builder it seems it would have made more sense to just have them do a custom build. That way she wouldn't have had to remodel an entire home.

danitay
Learner
Learner

Post by danitay » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:02 pm

Arockiam1951 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:12 pm
What I don't get is where the money is coming from? Even if the husband is a doctor and they live in a low cost area, the expenses are out of control. The constant shopping (esp recent paris haul), the old house renovations, the new house purchase, the new house renovations etc. I also work in healthcare and I am in awe of this purchasing power.
Her husband is not just a doctor, he's also a co-founder of a company that provides telemedicine technology. I would imagine the business income plays a huge role.

showgratitude
Stalker
Stalker

Post by showgratitude » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:36 am

She sells some of her stuff to buy new items..I hope she is not trapped into that cycle (and heavily relies on her credit card) and really has the dough to afford it. If this woman is mainly relying on her husband’s income as an internist in their area in FL, then with the way they spend, their debts must be up to their eyeballs. If her hubby is earning $224K per year max (one can google it up…if it’s not the exact amount, it cannot be far from that amount), then logically speaking, they cannot afford their lifestyle. Do not forget to take away approximately 35% tax and other miscellaneous stuff from that income, and that they also have to pay for their new car (Mercedes-Benz), new house, Paris vacation and shopping (about $70K in one haul..remember she has other big hauls too), other shopping sprees, decorating, designing, and renovating their new home, furnishing it, plus having a new baby, and also the “hubby gifts” given to her-VCA necklace and Cartier bracelet. Hopefully too, they both have no outstanding student loans which will add to the things that they need to pay off. She already said she doesn’t make much as a Ytuber. A lot of people ask her what her part-time job is that pays for all her shopping sprees/spending, but I have not heard her answer that question directly yet (like saying I am a pilot, a dentist, etc.) If she is a part-time assistant or secretary to her Dr. hubby, maybe the “salary” he gives her are the shopping sprees. Therefore, saying she “worked for it” may be true, but it doesn’t necessarily mean she earned extra income for her family if that is the case. With the way she spends, I hope that they are actually trust-fund babies or from moneyed families to afford that kind of lifestyle.

ChasingUnicorns
Learner
Learner

Post by ChasingUnicorns » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:14 pm

I'm just wondering why she doesn't answer what her part-time job is, when she shows what her children and house look like on the internet.

nym87
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nym87 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:10 pm

ChasingUnicorns wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:14 pm
I'm just wondering why she doesn't answer what her part-time job is, when she shows what her children and house look like on the internet.
I don't really think she has a real part-time job. On her LinkedIn, it says she is an independent HR personnel. I think someone said awhile back she is probably "working" with her husband (maybe arranging his appointments via the telemedicine job), and I can probably believe that. He works two jobs I believe. One is for the hospital someone posted awhile back and the side work is with that telemedicine company (FreeState Healthcare). It's a form of concierge medicine but over FaceTime (or some form similar to it). Concierge medicine yields good money, especially if you have been with the group for a long time and have a long list of clientele (which according to his online profile says he's been working there since 2015, one year after the group was founded). And given that they live in a low-cost area, with two doc jobs, Charis should have enough play money...BUT that doesn't mean she should spend it all on bags.

They/she spends like new-incoming money, so definitely no trust-fund baby here and definitely no generational wealth at the rate she's spending. Everything is brand name and in your face to show you "Hey, look at all this money we have!". There is just nothing classy about it. But you know what they say, money can't buy class, and this is a prime example (also see Jerusha).

bauerks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bauerks » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:54 pm

Ok. I have been watching her off and on and this latest video of her house tour, followed by the video of her new pink Gucci shoes has made me livid. Her husband is some sort of hospital administrator and she does nothing it seems but show off stupid bags, shoes, houses, and pop out kids. I really don't care about her life choices but the funny money she is spending is off of our backs. How so? Because of the money we spend in taxes and on our health insurance that goes to the high costs of her sugar daddy's salary. He must work hard. It is not an easy job for sure, but to make so much that your wife is just buying these high priced handbags to show off on YouTube means something is out of wack in the healthcare industry. We need to start shaming people like her who simply don't care. Who contribute nothing. I think she has an illness and is really trying to cover up some emptiness in her life. These videos started off as unboxing to help other consumers get a sense of what they will be buying. But they have lately morphed into this disgusting vomit of bags and shoes, just to have content. It must be an addiction. She needs help and her husband is nothing but an enabler. Please start asking the question of these YouTubers: when is enough, enough?

Return to “LVlover cc”