Minks4All

Re: Minks4All

Post by Guest »

It’s possible that the changes in her face are water retention and could easily come from sodium intake or alcohol. It happens especially since she has fat cheeks and neck rolls already. I highly doubt she’s a purger, jmo though.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

poshspice88 wrote:It’s possible that the changes in her face are water retention and could easily come from sodium intake or alcohol. It happens especially since she has fat cheeks and neck rolls already. I highly doubt she’s a purger, jmo though.
Water retention is definitely possible. I mentioned the purging as I know she's had problems with food in the past. While she has lost a lot of weight, her weight loss was as a result of a medical issue. Prior to that she was very overweight and had problems losing the extra pounds. Eating issues don't disappear overnight.

I'm not saying she has one, but the weight fluctuations in her videos are becoming more and more obvious. At least from the neck up.

Post by Guest »

Was her medical issue a gallbladder attack and she had to go in for emergency surgery to have it removed? I’m pretty sure it was iirc.

Afterwards she was advised to adhere to a post gallbladder removal diet requiring her to cut out spicy and fatty foods and adhere to a vegetable dense diet which caused her to lose a significant amount of weight quickly and jumpstarted her long term clean diet. Good for her that she’s been able to turn things around, but you’re right food issues don’t disappear overnight and I’m sure the struggle is very real for her as was seen in her weight loss video several months back. She seemed so sad talking about it that I actually remember tearing up watching her. I wish her the best in that regard, it seems that her husband has been a great support to her and has lost a significant amount of weight as well since they eat the same diet.

Post by Guest »

She finally got over her “color transfer” problem with her DA Neverfull. I think. Not sure but she said she has used it consistently in her latest favorites video.

I really can’t get over how anal she is, which annoyed me well before I knew her living situation. Like, relax, it’s just a bag. She keeps saying that she “loves” patina and the imperfections her items have acquired over time but I don’t see that as the case. If anything shows the most wear it is that DA Neverfull and in my eyes it’s not even heavily worn compared to others I’ve seen online and in real life. :roll:

I didn’t know she hopped on the Gucci Marmont bandwagon, but I’m not surprised.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

All of these Chanel and LV handbags and SLG's and she's still okay with living in a trailer park. I honestly just don't get it. I know it's not my life, but that's some backwards ass hustle. I'd rather live in a nice home in a nice community carrying Michael Kors or a no-name target bag than be living in a trailer park stuntin' like I'm about that luxury life. SMH

Post by Guest »

In the latest Mink's Monday #191 someone asked the question: "I know you have a solid job, but if something changed or you were laid off, would you ever consider working as a SA for Louis Vuitton?"

Now correct me I'm wrong --- but didn't Minnie quit her job awhile ago and just does YT now? Minnie didn't address that part in her response. I thought I read on here that her job is YT, not that she makes much money on her channel. Social Blade estimates her monthly income between $72 to $1200 a month.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

poshspice88 wrote:In the latest Mink's Monday #191 someone asked the question: "I know you have a solid job, but if something changed or you were laid off, would you ever consider working as a SA for Louis Vuitton?"

Now correct me I'm wrong --- but didn't Minnie quit her job awhile ago and just does YT now? Minnie didn't address that part in her response. I thought I read on here that her job is YT, not that she makes much money on her channel. Social Blade estimates her monthly income between $72 to $1200 a month.
I recall her saying (this was over a year or so ago) that she was working, but that involved selling used "pre-loved" luxury items for some supposed "clients". She would speak of her retail job in past tense. Like "when I worked in retail, etc." It appeared as if she was trying to delve into the pre-loved aka fashionphile type of work, but I doubt she has that type of following. Fast forward to a few months ago and she has mentioned a few times on her channel that she locks her luxury bags up in her file drawer when she goes into work.

My guess is that she tried to parlay the youtube gig into something full-time, but the checks just didn't cut it. I bet she would love to be the next fashionphile, but I've seen their set-up when Jerusha visited FP and Minnie will never have the number of resources or online presence to be able to compete with FP, Yoogis Close, Real Real, etc.....although I could be wrong here. Who knows? Maybe she'll rent or buy another double-wide trailer and store/resell bags out of that.

Post by Guest »

Oh right — I do remember her saying something about a job working w/pre-loved luxury goods and at the time I assumed it was Fashionphile but that was de-bunked when she did that meetup w/Jerusha at FP last year and was obvious that she didn’t work there and lives quite a distance inland from Carlsbad.

She’s probably working at a local retailer, maybe she’s back at the sporting goods store.

Queenofsass
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Queenofsass »

drogers4205 wrote:All of these Chanel and LV handbags and SLG's and she's still okay with living in a trailer park. I honestly just don't get it. I know it's not my life, but that's some backwards ass hustle. I'd rather live in a nice home in a nice community carrying Michael Kors or a no-name target bag than be living in a trailer park stuntin' like I'm about that luxury life. SMH
I had no idea she lived in a trailer. How did everyone find out?

Post by Guest »

Queenofsass wrote:
drogers4205 wrote:All of these Chanel and LV handbags and SLG's and she's still okay with living in a trailer park. I honestly just don't get it. I know it's not my life, but that's some backwards ass hustle. I'd rather live in a nice home in a nice community carrying Michael Kors or a no-name target bag than be living in a trailer park stuntin' like I'm about that luxury life. SMH
I had no idea she lived in a trailer. How did everyone find out?
It might have already been deleted by a mod but someone earlier in the thread revealed Minnie's personal info and was able to find out where she lived.

Post by Guest »

To be fair, I believe that the majority of these luxury YouTubers aren’t wealthy or rich. That’s fine and I don’t look down on that—I’m not rich myself—but their spending habits and hoarding are starting to become uncomfortable to watch.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by YouTuberr »

Looks like there was a big meet up in SoCal!

Minks looked like she gained weight, I wonder if she’s pregnant.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

She's SO tacky it honestly makes me embarrassed to have LV

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

YouTuberr wrote:Looks like there was a big meet up in SoCal!

Minks looked like she gained weight, I wonder if she’s pregnant.
She probably let the weight loss get to her head and thought she could eat like crap again but ended up gaining some weight back. I can't imagine Minnie would ever want to spend money on anyone but herself.

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by ytaddict3 »

She still looks thin to me, what I am always noticing is how one eye is much smaller than the other eye. Like Paris Hilton. It's like one eye is on Coke and the other eye is drunk as a skunk.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

She looks to be slowly picking up weight. You can tell from the neck up. Her lower body has always been smaller than her upper body.

elsa929
Learner
Learner

Post by elsa929 »

I can’t remember when I first came across Minks4all, but I always enjoyed her positive attitude. On some of her Minks Mondays, she’s mentioned getting shade from people about her luxury purses, and her reaction was pretty defensive. It never made a lot of sense before, but reading here now about the mobile home, :o It all makes sense now.

In her last few videos, she has less stuff on her shelves. I think they might be moving. Hopefully they’re moving up in house. <3

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

ha ha. In Minks latest video about "bags she's sold and why" she mentioned selling the Chanel GST in the color Beige because she has the same bag in Black which suits her lifestyle. Ummmm...you like in a trailer home dear. What lifestyle are you talking about?

elsa929
Learner
Learner

Post by elsa929 »

Seriously, she’s got about 1/3 of her home’s worth in bags and SLGs between Chanel and LV alone. Personally, I’d rather not live in a trailer. To have so much tied up in accessories vs home value doesn’t make any sense to me.

And if I’m correct in my search, I think they are selling the mobile home.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

If she's selling the trailer i hope they make a better decision about their next home. Someone mentioned the shelves behind her looking a little empty. Hopefully they are selling and working to invest in buying a home in a better area.

Given her financial decisions "investing" in designer labels.....I wonder how much she invests in herself. Has she ever mentioned graduating from college or getting some sort of formal training?

Like other youtubers, she's buying tons of luxury items, but unlike them she doesn't seem to be in the same position. I'm sure many (not all) of them are running up crazy credit card debt in order to stunt for YT, but at least her peers appear to live in nice homes and have good jobs.

If she were to invest in herself (higher education for her or hubby) all of the material things would come easier. They should be living in a condo, townhome or house in a decent area before worrying about buying the luxury cars and handbags.

Return to “Minks4All”