• Advertisement

Minks4All

Re: Minks4All

Postby notsosilly10 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:56 am

YouTuberr wrote:Five pairs of Valentino rock stud flip flops? Homegirl has a hoarding problem!

She is a hoarder, very hard to understand how can someone pay $300 on a pair of flip flops and refuse to buy some nice clothes.

No wonder she is friends with Jerusha, another delusional youtuber who but $10 kmart t shirts.
notsosilly10
Learner
Learner

Advertisement

Postby poshspice88 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:05 pm

Her jowls are beginning to sag due to weight loss and age.
poshspice88
Informer
Informer

Postby drogers4205 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:24 pm

My guess is the constant weight gain and loss isn't helping. She appears to gain in the face and upper torso first and then she'll shed it quickly. I think she's still very much struggling with her weight issues. Being in front of the camera on a regular basis probably isn't helping. That and feeling the need to compete with her peers are probably taking a toll.
drogers4205
Informer
Informer

Postby YouTuberr » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:30 pm

Yes, I agree she is a hoarder. She’s not living the baller life, so why not just have two pairs of the Chanel Espadrilles or two of the Valentino sandals. I wouldn’t want that much $ tied up on so many versions of that one item!

She is prob stressed from moving, though she never announced it to us.

I do feel bad for her that people give her crap about the kids thing. Whether they want them or have fertility issues, nobody should comment negatively on it.
YouTuberr
Talker
Talker

Postby elsa929 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Totally agree. I felt very sorry for her about the kids thing. No one knows the whole story, no one knows the right thing to say, it’s best not to say anything.
elsa929
Lurker
Lurker

Postby drogers4205 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:51 am

notsosilly10 wrote:
YouTuberr wrote:Five pairs of Valentino rock stud flip flops? Homegirl has a hoarding problem!

She is a hoarder, very hard to understand how can someone pay $300 on a pair of flip flops and refuse to buy some nice clothes.

No wonder she is friends with Jerusha, another delusional youtuber who but $10 kmart t shirts.

$300 for a pair of plastic flip-flops. I think they're cute, but they can not be worn for any length of time because of the discomfort. Don't forget her Chanel rubber flip-flops that I'm sure cost a lot more than the Valentino's. SMH...
drogers4205
Informer
Informer

Postby adel220 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:38 am

This might be a bit of a reach here, but I wonder if Minks doesn’t know how to dress well as she has been big for most of her adult life. I’m noticing this with her friend/peer Jerusha; if you’re not comfortable with your body or how it looks, you’ll wear bad clothes to hide it. Just a thought...

Now that Minks is smaller she has been experimenting with certain outfits, but still staying on the cheaper end so as not to touch her bag/shoe money. I could be off, though.

I don’t think dressing well should be expensive. It’s not like I’m expecting Minks to wear Loro Piana or The Row...or heaven forbid dress like lvlovercc who wears Burberry, Chanel, and Hermès. But why spend so much on bags and shoes and expect your accessories to make up for your outfit?
adel220
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby YouTuberr » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:07 am

I could see that being true for the two of them.

I agree, you don’t need to spend tons to look nice.
YouTuberr
Talker
Talker

Postby elsa929 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:56 pm

Totally agree. I felt very sorry for her about the kids thing. No one knows the whole story, no one knows the right thing to say, it’s best not to say anything.
elsa929
Lurker
Lurker

Postby PettyWhite » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:03 pm

You guys know luxury designers don't even make plus size clothes, right? Unless you're at the bespoke Oprah levels. I don't think she dresses badly. She's not really going for high fashion with the bags either, they're all very middle class aspirational generic.
PettyWhite
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby adel220 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:07 am

PettyWhite wrote: She's not really going for high fashion with the bags either, they're all very middle class aspirational generic.

Lol, don't say that to the LV tpf members! They'd probably freak over that statement. :lol: Also it wasn't too long ago she wanted a birkin, so I don't think she is trying to go for the middle-class aspirational look.

I don't think anyone here is expecting her to wear haute couture or luxury clothing. At least I don't. I think her peer lvlovercc dresses poorly and she is head to toe with labels 99% of the time. Nice, non-designer clothing is more affordable than the purses she buys.

In her defense, she has said many times she isn't stylish so I'll give you that.
adel220
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby drogers4205 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:46 pm

I don't expect her to wear head to toe fashion designers, but she can step it up just a little and were something other than short-shorts, leggings and Vans. She's carrying around $5K designer bags for goodness sakes. A few trips to Zara, Limited, heck...even H & M wouldn't hurt.

I see that hubby got her a red Chanel. My guess is she'll post it in a gazillion shots on IG and then the bag will rarely see the light of day. It's clear that hubby's got as much financial cents (pun intended) as his wife.

Now that the house has sold I'm curious to see what the next step is in their housing situation. What the house sold for vs what they paid for is not much difference. Factor the real estate sales commission and they really didn't make much after many many years of home ownership. That's ok though since she has several "investment" bags.
drogers4205
Informer
Informer

Postby adel220 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:00 am

I think Minks could benefit from a capsule wardrobe if she’s not looking to spend a lot on her clothes. She wears a lot of the same things anyway. A lot of capsule wardrobe clothing is inexpensive and are size generous, like Everlane or Cuyana. Heck, even online thrift stores like TheRealReal or ThredUP sell tons of discounted designer clothing if she really wanted to. Not saying she should wear designer but it’s there as an option, especially since she likes to spend a lot of $$$ on her accessories.

I’m sorry but I cringe when she wears short shorts. She has nice legs and I know she isn’t old, but I can’t think of anyone beyond 23 years old who wears those and I live in SoCal!
adel220
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby drogers4205 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:51 am

No Minks Monday and shooting with a different background. Wonder if she's in the process of moving or if they're staying with family or friends while looking for new digs.
drogers4205
Informer
Informer

Postby YouTuberr » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Her hair looks so much better in the most recent pic, the Salon trip did her well! It looks like she photo shopped her bottom half though, there is some kind of odd glow/blur coming off her.

It looks like the trailer closed and was sold in the middle of July from checking Redfin. I see that a few other bigger houses in the $400-450k range closed that same date in that same city.

Like someone else mentioned, you can really get a lot for your $ in her area for $425,000 USD, which I would assuming is in their budget. Typically you don’t get halfway decent 2,200-2,500 sq Ft homes in decent shape for that price point in places like SF Bay Area, anything commutable to LA or in San Diego. This is a dirt cheap part of California.
YouTuberr
Talker
Talker

Postby drogers4205 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:56 pm

YouTuberr wrote:Her hair looks so much better in the most recent pic, the Salon trip did her well! It looks like she photo shopped her bottom half though, there is some kind of odd glow/blur coming off her.

If you're referring to the most recent photo on instragram, I'm gonna have to disagree :). It looks like she's wearing a hair helmet.

They must be playing with filters or camera angles or something because the photos is very off. She's looking at LEAST 40 in the face or she's drunk in this picture. :) She's a pretty girl and usually takes cute pictures, but this is one that should have been tossed.

Just my 2 cents.
drogers4205
Informer
Informer

Postby YouTuberr » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:00 pm

I’ll give you this after looking at it again...She could use some long layers in it. :D
YouTuberr
Talker
Talker

Postby adel220 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:26 pm

Thankfully she's not wearing short shorts in this pic. Finally. I actually like the capris/cropped pants on her, photoshopped or not.

Funny I was actually walking to get some food on my lunch break and I saw short shorts from the corner of my eye. I turned and saw it was a college-aged girl with her mom. I'm telling you, no woman older than 23 wears short shorts here, at least as far as I can see. :?
adel220
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby drogers4205 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:25 am

Looks like she attempted some highlights with her hair in the recent video. Not a fan of them and I also don't care for the style. Nice that she attempted something different, but I don't think it's a flattering look. Hair looks a little fried.
drogers4205
Informer
Informer

Postby Londondiva » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:07 pm

I know its been said before but she reallllyy does have a spending addiction. Those two little things from LV were just so pointless. I love my bags ect but i dont know how she talks so much and gets so excited over SLGs :?
Londondiva
Talker
Talker

Postby drogers4205 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:34 am

Her "excitement" is all for the cameras. No way is someone that happy for something so small.

I see she's purchased another pair of plastic Valentino flip-flops and a couple pairs of Gucci shoes. The sparkly sneakers are ugly-cute, but look very long on her feet. The Gucci mules/loafers are hideous. My grandmother would give me a major side eye if she were to see me in such orthopedic-geriatric looking shoes.
drogers4205
Informer
Informer

Postby adel220 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:06 pm

LOL, I actually liked the Brixtons! :lol: To each her own, I know they’re not for everyone. I definitely would never pay $800 for them, which is their retail cost. I still dislike anything Valentino, but everyone else loves them so I guess I’m the odd one. Anyway, I find it strange that Minks bought the Guccis because they’re not really a style she usually goes for. The only thing I cringe at is the idea that she is going to pair them with her short shorts... :?

See, I’d never pay $800 for a pair of shoes, but yet here she is spending that much and yet doesn’t do anything with her clothes. That makes no sense to me!
adel220
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby notsosilly10 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:50 pm

Oh god :roll: another valentino flip flop ... she is so predictable and boring. What a waste of money :roll: so tacky

She is probably going on the same direction as her friend Jerusha. They started to see a lot of people buying Gucci, so they had to go and buy as well. They have no style or personality instead they like to copy others.

By the way those highlights that she has on her hair looks horrible and cheap. As if she had gone into a crap hairdresser.
notsosilly10
Learner
Learner

Postby notsosilly10 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:52 pm

What's the point o having expensive shoes and bags, be a hoarder like she is but when it comes down to her clothes, her hair, her face she is as cheap as she can be :roll:
notsosilly10
Learner
Learner

Postby adel220 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:35 am

I agree, I'm not sure Minks would know how to style the horsebit loafers. To me the Brixtons and mules go with an androgynous outfit or an office look. Given that Minnie doesn't dress in either, I don't know why she bought them other than they're Gucci and they're popular right now. Otherwise I don't really see women who wear them in short shorts or leggings on the regular...

There are a lot of shoe dupes that cost a lot less that she could have bought. If it were me, I'd rather get those first before spending hundreds on the name brand, just so I know what I'd style them with.

BTW, I say this out of niceness than snarkiness. Minnie, please invest in a capsule wardrobe!!!
adel220
Gossiper
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Minks4All
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge