Stephanie Lange

redrobin1017
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Stephanie Lange

Post by redrobin1017 »

I can't believe she's not mentioned on here more often.. She has 163k subs, has a lot of videos (uploads 2-3 times a week and tells people ahead of time when she's too busy :D), has an actual job and people seem to love her. I really like her personality and she seems so sweet. Also kind of reminds me of Candice Swanepoel at certain angles and the coloring, voice and mannerisms :)

I also love that she gives tips for hooded eyes (a bunch of them), I don't have very hooded eyes but the tips are for making them look bigger as well. Her cut-crease videos were easy to follow too and she's great at explaining and seems very open to requests and ideas for new videos/responding to her fans :)

And damn but her videos are HQ sometimes.. can see every single pore/bump :o

https://www.youtube.com/user/stephilala ... freload=10

Her channel :)

Before and after of one of her tuts!

Looks SO much like Candice here imo

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Stephanie Lange

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

She is one of my favorites!!!!!

pinkpotato
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpotato »

I really like her, but I cringe every time she overlines her lips

redrobin1017
Debater
Debater

Post by redrobin1017 »

True, I had the same thing with her eyebrows in older videos but she's fixed that so maybe the lips are next lol

I also wish she wouldn't use white liner in her inner rims, she gives tips for hooded eyes to lift them up, and in my experience with eyes that slope down-wards on the ends if you line the waterline with white it just enhances the down-ward slope and makes them look droopy. Only saw it in one video though and she has so many other good tips.

Tbh she's the only guru that I've actually been having learning moments with. I'm wondering how much longer before she runs out of 'new' stuff :( Her personality really makes up for it though, even watching the 'rave/hate' videos (which I don't usually like) is fun because of the faces she makes. Not many girls (especially pretty ones) will go out on video and put effort into looking ugly/silly (with the exception of a few who constantly do.. like graveyardgirl)

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Not trashing her but sometimes she over edits her photos and makes the whites of her eyes too solid white to where it can look fake or somewhat scary.

lovestorant
Learner
Learner

Post by lovestorant »

I love her tips for hooded eyes but the editing of her photos in the thumbnail puts me off watching as stupid as it may sound :?

redrobin1017
Debater
Debater

Post by redrobin1017 »

I never noticed it, although they do always look overly perfect/glow-y, while in the close-ups of doing her makeup it's not like that. Is that what you meant?

I'm jealous of her under eyes as without makeup they're a nice light skin color. Makes me wonder if she got under eye fillers though (she admitted to doing lips, which is kind of obvious imo), as it looks so perfect compared to the rest of her skin texture without makeup. Probably just a bad assumption that because someone has bad skin they have to have eye bags lol. I would love to get under my eyes done but I can't even stand having an eye exam done, let alone a needle near my eye socket.. I do know that Goss had it done though and it looks great!

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^^Here are the photos that I think go overboard in over editing the whites of her eyes:

There are more, its just too fake.

redrobin1017
Debater
Debater

Post by redrobin1017 »

Never noticed them that much but you're 100% right! Not just the eyes but the whole face too.. This eery unnatural glow and contrast. The white eyeliner isn't helping either but the eye whites are TOO white, it's just not humanly possible lol

melbgurugoss
Learner
Learner

Post by melbgurugoss »

She seems so sweet and down to earth, and like she actually knows what she's doing. I just hope she doesn't get a big head and lazy as her channel grows like majority of other Aussie gurus (ahem Lauren, Shani, Cartia etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeyBabe
Learner
Learner

Post by HeyBabe »

I like her videos, although I haven't seen too many... I think she seems nice and has helpful, clear videos. =)

bjtch
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bjtch »

She's one of the very few "newer" YouTubers who I like. She's informative and actually knows how to do makeup well. :D

pugzjen
Informer
Informer

Post by pugzjen »

I love Stephanie especially since she does a lot of tutorials for hooded eyelids which i have so very helpful. she just knows how to do make up she puts up videos of older women too like shes proper professional, i believe she works at a chanel counter as a MUA.

she also seems so regular and normal, i love her sometimes vlogs as she does fun stuff.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

I like and I follow Stephanie, I am just so very disappointed that she has had lip injections. That was utterly unnecessary. She had lovely lips, now she looks duckish :-( .

Also she could pack on a little less make up. Some of her videos are just nice to watch, but completely unappropriate for any time of the day, bar a masquarade or something.

I hope she'll do more natural or work appropriate tutorials in future.

BlakieT
Stalker
Stalker

Post by BlakieT »

Who saw her most recent vlog on moving to Ireland?! Ugh she is so cute!

sailor_mars
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor_mars »

I really like Stephanie. I do agree that her looks are too OTT though. At first I saw her on someone else's channel and wrote her off as another dumb bimbo but as I got to know about her from her rare vlogs I grew to like her as a person. I think she is genuine about wanting to help people who have acne, hooded eyes, etc.

Her info says she is part of Gleam and Dom comments on her Insta posts, but she is not featured on the Gleam website. Anyone know why this is?
https://hooktube.com/
Public service announcement:
USE HOOKTUBE TO WATCH ALL YOUTUBER’S WITHOUT GIVING THEM A VIEW!

Return to “P-U”