Arden Rose part 3/ 2018

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Arden Rose part 3/ 2018

Post by xIts_JJx »

I do like her with short hair, but when she has no bangs. I saw a video of hers pop up on my homepage the other day and it was from when she had short hair with no bangs, it suits her. But short hair and bangs, to me, isnt a good look on her.

aerooverthesea
Learner
Learner

Post by aerooverthesea »

Has she let herself go because she feels depressed/stuck with Will? Maybe she's hanging on to a relationship that isn't there anymore.

julia6775
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by julia6775 »

omg i can’t wait to see half of arden’s face in her next triple-sponsored get ready with me video!!!!

and i DEFINITELY cant wait until will posts a random video focused on arden to prove he’s not a shit boyfriend!!!!!!!

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

what is going on with her lately?

She just looks dirty and unkempt all the time now.

sorry to say it but her eye brows weird me out. They're all I can look at when I see her photos

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

Post by youre_dumb_sorry_not »

Anyone think it's hilariously hypocritical of Arden (whats new) that she went on this huge rant about consumerism and how Americans are constantly buying crap.... only to show an online purchase for the most dreadful shoes not even two days later????

Arden- your sponsors are crap. Your fashion choices are crap. You're crap. Please stop.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

That's just Arden through and through. Moans about lazy YouTube content when hers is probably the laziest of all, and moans about consumerism yet she's a prime example of someone who buys unethically and impulsively on a constant basis.

Leksa
Talker
Talker

Post by Leksa »

She looks dirty ALL the time. Whyyyy?

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Can you believe she's plugging a shampoo? Girl, we all know you never wash your hair.

Also, not even putting #ad or #spon :? Disclaim your ads, sly arden.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Take it the freebies from Lazy Oaf came to an end then :rofl:

Notveryfunny31
Learner
Learner

Post by Notveryfunny31 »

I hate being one of those people who says I prefer their old content but I do with her. The house with Jennxpenn and Andrea Russett was my peak enjoyment of her. She's become a little pretentious and I'm not a fan of beauty guru content in general much less hers. Plus her new video made me feel like "Hey this is a subject that's a lot more nuanced"

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

What is it with her and over sharing her and Will's sex life? :?

We get it Arden, you love putting coconut oil all over your body and butthole, going to sex shops and know people that have threesomes :roll: I think she gets off on implying her and will have loads of kinky sex :roll:

I actually found the comments section more interesting than her actual video. (Of course not the mindless "slay queen" ones :roll: ) but people sharing experiences and worries around sex in a sensible way.

A few points she made would be good for young people. But I feel it was all pretty basic advice.

I just find her know it all attitude really obnoxious. SMH
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

You know what they say, those who brag about their sex lives and hype it up probably aren't getting any, and if they are, it's vanilla.

I had a dream last night that she and Will got married/eloped and it caused a ruckus on social media. I haven't thought about her/checked in on them in a while so it seemed pretty bizarre, felt the need to share that :rofl:

requixxm_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by requixxm_ »

Arden's instagram post caption "23 or 13 years old?" - she's really still trying to push this child persona?

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

requixxm_ wrote:Arden's instagram post caption "23 or 13 years old?" - she's really still trying to push this child persona?
Yeah I thought that pathetic phase was over tbh. She has been dressing and looking like a mum of 4 for a while now :FU:

And no Arden, you don't look 13 ffs. She always comes across as DESPERATE and it's embarrassing. F*cking hell. :roll:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Her last video was.. cute? I didn’t feel overly aggravated by her like I usually do

sunspirit1848
Talker
Talker

Post by sunspirit1848 »

xIts_JJx wrote:Her last video was.. cute? I didn’t feel overly aggravated by her like I usually do
I was actually able to finish watching her latest one, so I agree, she was much more tolerable, lol. The one thing that annoyed me was that she bleeped it out when she swore like twice but the rest of the time she didn’t bleep it? Just pick one, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

naturalmakeup
Debater
Debater

Post by naturalmakeup »

Man, watching her latest video made me feel pretty bummed out. I'm happy to see that she is really starting to clearly articulate the funk that she's in - particularly when it comes to YouTube. She's not quite there yet, but she's on her way.

Overall, though, the video got me thinking a lot about YouTube as an "employer" and what it owes its "employees." Just think about the number of YouTubers who have come out in the past few years talking about their depression, dissatisfaction with their life and job, etc. Any other employer would likely be held somewhat responsible for that, but obviously the line is so vague with YouTube.

I used to think that all YouTubers were simply introverts, maybe a little socially awkward, maybe even depressed, which was what brought them to YouTube in the first place. But lately it's become so obvious that it's the other way around.

Idk, there's obviously no solution as far as YouTube as an "employer" is concerned, but this video really got me thinking about it.

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

naturalmakeup wrote:Man, watching her latest video made me feel pretty bummed out. I'm happy to see that she is really starting to clearly articulate the funk that she's in - particularly when it comes to YouTube. She's not quite there yet, but she's on her way.

Overall, though, the video got me thinking a lot about YouTube as an "employer" and what it owes its "employees." Just think about the number of YouTubers who have come out in the past few years talking about their depression, dissatisfaction with their life and job, etc. Any other employer would likely be held somewhat responsible for that, but obviously the line is so vague with YouTube.

I used to think that all YouTubers were simply introverts, maybe a little socially awkward, maybe even depressed, which was what brought them to YouTube in the first place. But lately it's become so obvious that it's the other way around.

Idk, there's obviously no solution as far as YouTube as an "employer" is concerned, but this video really got me thinking about it.
I've been thinking about it too. I think it's because Youtube is a vanity/ego thing for most youtubers. That's a really empty life. Their happiness depends on likes and views. There's also something to be said for hardship making life sweeter, imo. Having to film yourself talking about yourself as a job would make me crazy... Like 20 hours of easy work a week, max?

Notveryfunny31
Learner
Learner

Post by Notveryfunny31 »

naturalmakeup wrote:Man, watching her latest video made me feel pretty bummed out. I'm happy to see that she is really starting to clearly articulate the funk that she's in - particularly when it comes to YouTube. She's not quite there yet, but she's on her way.

I would guess Youtube falls under the contractor label. And unfortunately if that is the case not much can be done.

I also think that a lot of Youtubers started Youtube (Emma Blackery is a great example) under the reasoning of "Ooh this sounds fun" without wanting to do something in that field for a job or even a hobby. I think a good portion of the Youtubers who started in 2008-2014 would not do Youtube if they had to start again today and they are now at this stage where they can either stay on Youtube and be miserable but sustain their lives for the most part or leave Youtube and start back at the bottom rung , years behind others their age and risk potentially not getting another job at all.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

I think a part of it is also that YouTube made a lot of teenagers/children "famous"... handed them a pseudo-fame and riches when they weren't even old enough to really know themselves or anything about the world. But now they know no other way, and they're addicted in some way to the attention even if they consciously don't really like it... they can't give it up. I am watching so many YTers who in the last couple years clearly want to leave YouTube but can't do it, it's like they need to go to some YT detox retreat and just give it up once and for all. And then get some sort of career re-training lol.

Return to “Arden Rose”