moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Arden Rose part 3/ 2018

Post by moonlightpixie »

xIts_JJx wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:46 pm
Exactly - it's very strange and nobody wants to be in a long distance relationship if they're in a serious relationship. Something is very off about it and she definitely seems more into him than he is into her. But, Arden is also very insecure and would probably put up with a partner who is neither here nor there as far as feelings and emotional connection are concerned.

Right? And it's not like they don't have the money to move in together.They spend thousands on plane tickets going back and forth.If one of them has trouble getting a permanent residence visa (let's be honest it's really difficult to get one of those especially in canada and usa) then they have the money to buy a house or create an investment which would allow them to get a visa easier.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

TheStubborn
Learner
Learner

Post by TheStubborn »

Did you guys hear her “whore story” ? 😂😂 please tell me I’m not the only one who did not believe a word of it 😂😂😂

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by horatio »

No, please elaborate...

TheStubborn
Learner
Learner

Post by TheStubborn »

You can find it on her Instagram highlights it’s titled “WHORE story” .

bluelemonwater
Talker
Talker

Post by bluelemonwater »

lol whore story is so fake

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

my question is why on earth does the whore story need to be on her highlights... shouldn't those be reserved for videos, travel, product launches, etc? she really wants everyone to know the look she's going for is baby prostitute I guess

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

TheStubborn wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:38 am
I don't have an instagram.What was the story about?

Post by Guest »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:11 am
TheStubborn wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:38 am

It's not as interesting as it sounds haha but here you can watch it : https://storiesig.com/highlights/18026296036026705

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

6669 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:36 am
moonlightpixie wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:11 am
TheStubborn wrote: You can find it on her Instagram highlights it’s titled “WHORE story” .

It's not as interesting as it sounds haha but here you can watch it : https://storiesig.com/highlights/18026296036026705
Thank you very much :love2:

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

She’s such a beg lmaoooo. I’ve never seen someone try so hard

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Holy shit she is so boring I couldn't even be bothered to watch all those clips! She sounds like such an attention seeking airhead ffs. "I LOOKED CUTE! I LOOKED BOMB!" STFU you cocky bratty fool! SMDH

If this story is even true (which i doubt because Arden would never get that much attention from a total stranger) you know Arden fabricated the "high class" part to make herself feel hot and better than other girls. She just wants people to think other woman are jealous of her and It's gross. She is honestly such an unkind arrogant asshole. SMH
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

how is that story so funny to her? literally i'd be sick to my stomach if someone said those words to me

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:46 am
how is that story so funny to her? literally i'd be sick to my stomach if someone said those words to me
Exactly! That's how you know she's being dishonest!

She was pretending to find it hilarious but there was absolutely nothing amusing about it! If someone actually did that to her in public, she would be in tears ffs!

Perpetuating that being verbally abused in public is funny AF is a disturbing message to send to her young followers. SMDH
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Tenebre wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:34 pm
moonlightpixie wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:46 am
Exactly! That's how you know she's being dishonest!

She was pretending to find it hilarious but there was absolutely nothing amusing about it! If someone actually did that to her in public, she would be in tears ffs!

Perpetuating that being verbally abused in public is funny AF is a disturbing message to send to her young followers. SMDH
This is what's wrong with the world today.There are so many young girl who watch her videos :?

Post by Guest »

I had and still have no idea who Arden is, but I follow her on IG because she popped up as a suggested user at some point or maybe I saw her interact with someone else I follow. so, I've only seen a couple of photos of her and watch her story sometimes.

but I came here to say: her IG stories are the absolute worst?? the other day she did an acne update, I guess, and it was at least ten videos long. listened to the first two or three, then skipped a few and she was still saying the same thing over and over, putting the camera close to her face and touching her face excessively. I get that she's excited about not having an active breakout but??? I don't know why that bugged me, but I now just skip her story entirely.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

hexie wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:24 pm
I had and still have no idea who Arden is, but I follow her on IG because she popped up as a suggested user at some point or maybe I saw her interact with someone else I follow. so, I've only seen a couple of photos of her and watch her story sometimes.

but I came here to say: her IG stories are the absolute worst?? the other day she did an acne update, I guess, and it was at least ten videos long. listened to the first two or three, then skipped a few and she was still saying the same thing over and over, putting the camera close to her face and touching her face excessively. I get that she's excited about not having an active breakout but??? I don't know why that bugged me, but I now just skip her story entirely.
If she has a problem with her acne then why doesnt she try accutane? I guess acne reminds her of her child/teen years and we all know how much Will likes it when she pretends she's young :tu:

hracn
Learner
Learner

Post by hracn »

moonlightpixie wrote:
hexie wrote:

If she has a problem with her acne then why doesnt she try accutane? I guess acne reminds her of her child/teen years and we all know how much Will likes it when she pretends she's young :tu:
She’s on roaccutane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

hexie wrote:

She pretty much only talks about acne now, she's always just holed up in her apartment looking a mess and doing like 20+ consecutive stories about her breakouts and accutane or her hair being messy today, etc. She is in a really bad rut of some sort and needs to kick herself into gear IMO.

I find her unwatchable at this point but that's because she is SO try-hard, like the way she talks to the camera is just way too much, you can tell her whole body is so tense and she's trying to be SO ~hilarious~ and sarcastic and she just can't turn it off and be normal. Like take a DEEP breath and chill! She has obvious people-pleaser issues, obvious body issues, she's clearly been depressed for a while now, it's sad that she has spiralled but I do hope she gets help and starts to address some of her own problems.

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

lurker but wanted to throw in my ramble lol she seems like she is emulating that sort of idgaf late-teens e girl vibe you see on insta/twitter with all of the gross unflattering stories/shots. She doesn’t realize that even the super unbothered messy alt baddie look is highly curated in and of itself, not attained just by rejecting hygiene lmao.
She’s too old for that shit anyways but Will appears to be into that “child” aesthetic she herself proclaims. Which is creepy as shit. I followed her back in HS (~2011-2014) and she has definitely taken a downward spiral looks wise as of the past few yrs and the worst part is it really seems like she’s changing for a man. It shows her insecurity in her relationship w Will when she has this compulsive need to emulate whatever his standard dream girl is vs just authentically being herself, and she is a really lovely girl. I’ve gone through a similar situation an ex so I can empathize with how psychically and emotionally draining it is. Arden love yrself he clearly don’t care about YOU as a human being that much, find someone who does

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

hracn wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:
hexie wrote:

She’s on roaccutane

For how long?

Return to “Arden Rose”