puckerjugs
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ARose186 / Arden Rose Part 2

Post by puckerjugs »

mg95 wrote:
puckerjugs wrote: Also in her instagram story she was talking about men harassing her, which I tbh would feel sick about as well.
Of course the one day I chose to shade her routine of lazy instagram stories, she posted something about being harassed. That sucks that that happened to her ugh how awful. Seeing her get fired up though made me wish she posted more ranty/feminist/body positive content on her channel like she sort of attempted to do in the past but gave up on. Her notions are sometimes misguided or executed wrong but I think overall she's smart enough that she could actually be a positive voice for the young people that watch her.
I completely agree. Didn't she say on her video about "the worst things about 2017" something about how she's only relevant on youtube if she talks about sex? Not sure what she was referring to exactly, but I think her big sister talks--as irritatingly "experienced" as she makes herself seem--are pretty uplifting in ways to her younger viewers or to other women her age who just need someone to relate to. She still has a huge platform that could grow again if she put some more time into things she's passionate about.

I genuinely think that Will absolutely brings out the worst in her, making her lazy and in a way "too good" to do youtube anymore if it's not some hipster paid promotion. It's a waste really.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

Of course he brings the worst in her. He’s job is basically renting house to his friends and I bet this house his dad bought him. And according to his friend Instagram will plays video games all day long.
And her eyebrows look gross at the moment

artemist
Talker
Talker

Post by artemist »

I can't stand Arden but I kinda fancy Will.
She's so forcibly "quirky" and loves herself and her "weirdness" oh so much, cause NO other girl ever has short hair, big glasses and dungarees. :roll:
I honestly don't see what Will see's in her. Shes unattractive and arrogant, in my opinion.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

artemist wrote:I can't stand Arden but I kinda fancy Will.
She's so forcibly "quirky" and loves herself and her "weirdness" oh so much, cause NO other girl ever has short hair, big glasses and dungarees. :roll:
I honestly don't see what Will see's in her. Shes unattractive and arrogant, in my opinion.
Point taken about Arden but you really don't see the same qualities in Will? Damn @ the dickmatizing that happens.
He is one of the more pretentious and cringeworthy ~arty~ YTers out there and that is truly saying something.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

He’s a pretentious rich kid, his father a former famous singer I believe
And will looks creepy

puckerjugs
Informer
Informer

Post by puckerjugs »

Lamour88 wrote:
Point taken about Arden but you really don't see the same qualities in Will? Damn @ the dickmatizing that happens.
He is one of the more pretentious and cringeworthy ~arty~ YTers out there and that is truly saying something.
I used to as well, I understand where you're coming from. I mean, tall, British, films gushy romance videos? My 17 year old heart couldn't take it.
At this point he rubs me the wrong way in the same way Arden does where they're incredibly conceited and unauthentic. I still personally don't think he looks weird, but if your personality is shit then physical things don't matter anyways lmao

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I think Arden needs a shower, she's been looking ridiculously greasy and unkept, usually sporting a huge pimple on her chin.

yeowangjiwoo
Talker
Talker

Post by yeowangjiwoo »

That's the funny part. Arden before she met Will was IMO the type of girl that a lot of people tend to have crushes on. Bubbly, friendly, funny without the try hard deadpan, really pretty & feminine.

That's probably why Will liked her since pre-2015 Arden was pretty similar to Alexa.

When they first started dating she was legitimately a carbon copy of him and now that it's settled down she's still half Will and half Zooey Deschanel, but coupled with her insufferable hipster persona it's just a mess.

Short hair is fine when it actually flatters you but Arden managed to pick the worst possible cut for her face. As someone else pointed out (this could've been really long ago lol) she looks the best with longer wavy hair.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

Her area between eyebrows and greasy blemished skin make her look like she haven’t showered for long time. Yikes

Forest339
Talker
Talker

Post by Forest339 »

I know that this is Arden’s thread and not Will’s but they’re the same person so it’s okay. Sometimes when I’m doing homework I listen to their podcast because I like podcasts while working and Will seems so especially full of himself when I actually hear him speaking for long periods of time. They constantly talk about “Will was such an introvert. He hated having to deal with all the kid stuff, and he never wanted to party, he just wanted to create” Like okay I was an introvert in high school too that doesn’t make me some smart artsy kid while those who wanted to party were idiots? Like get over yourself Will.

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

Post by youre_dumb_sorry_not »

Will has no attractive qualities. He, much like Arden, refuses to take good criticism. He is pretentious and acts like he is better than everyone. He reminds me of a British f*ckboi for how he plays his audience into thinking he's this romantic, thoughtful dude. The dude can barely treat his girlfriend properly in a video, let alone be the man of these teenagers dreams. It's sad they get rapped up with someone who's so negative. If anyone offers any opinion that differs than his or even makes more sense than him, he refuses to take it and blocks them out. These kids live in fantasy land and it's just a shame they can't use their platform to see the differing views in the world instead of churning out the same bullshite every few months.

He would not last a day in a normal, laboring job. What a child. :roll:

helloella
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by helloella »

Will is an idiot trying to profit off this weird Hugh Grant vibe. He literally offers nothing original or new. I like his content occasionally because he does have a good eye and his filming and editing style is intimate and thoughtful.

But it's all ruined by his annoying voice overs with him pretending to deconstruct his life and paint it as this artsy-hipster-aesthetic, like the fucking typewriter?! Gtfo.

Mucha
Talker
Talker

Post by Mucha »

https://imgur.com/a/8jgfu

Umm...
(sorry, my attachments weren't working, hence the link)

yeowangjiwoo
Talker
Talker

Post by yeowangjiwoo »

Mucha wrote:https://imgur.com/a/8jgfu

Umm...
(sorry, my attachments weren't working, hence the link)
Lmao I was going to post that here as well. She looks really ill...not a good look.

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

Post by youre_dumb_sorry_not »

Sometimes I think she looks at herself in the mirror and says “the uglier, the better.” Blue eyeshadow, horrific haircuts/styles, overall dirty looks- I mean come on. It’s not so ugly it’s cute. It’s just ugly.

puckerjugs
Informer
Informer

Post by puckerjugs »

youre_dumb_sorry_not wrote:Sometimes I think she looks at herself in the mirror and says “the uglier, the better.” Blue eyeshadow, horrific haircuts/styles, overall dirty looks- I mean come on. It’s not so ugly it’s cute. It’s just ugly.
Girls are cute. The less cute, the less like "other girls" you are.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Yikes! That picture is straight up yucky! And what's with her always bragging in her captions about how she's "serving" or referring to HERSELF as "Queen" a few times too? :roll: It sounds so conceited! Wtf?

Also love how she said she's serving strawberry and CHERRY with that look! Still low key pushing that she's a try hard Lolita then? LOL give me a break! :roll:

Her hair looks awful and has aged her! Even though she probably thinks it makes her look younger :roll: She's delusional.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

[instagram][/instagram]
I wonder if Arden copies Amy, girl with whom their uk friends hang out with. She used to have short hair and the same stoned melancholic face at the time last year. And Arden met her back then. Now this girl has longer hair, but I think Arden reminded me of her, she also had kinda the same weird Lolita lazy oaf unwashed vibe.
Of course a lot of girls nowadays have short hair, Nina dobrev or la Madeleine. But Arden’s vibe is just off

puckerjugs
Informer
Informer

Post by puckerjugs »

emmagossiper wrote:[instagram][/instagram]
I wonder if Arden copies Amy, girl with whom their uk friends hang out with. She used to have short hair and the same stoned melancholic face at the time last year. And Arden met her back then. Now this girl has longer hair, but I think Arden reminded me of her, she also had kinda the same weird Lolita lazy oaf unwashed vibe.
Of course a lot of girls nowadays have short hair, Nina dobrev or la Madeleine. But Arden’s vibe is just off
Does Amy have an Instagram? I can't think of who you're talking about

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

[instagram][/instagram]
Her Instagram is a rubbish and her hair is longer right now. She tagged on the photo

Return to “Arden Rose”