Post by sailor-moon »

:roll:

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ARose186 / Arden Rose Part 2

Post by moonlightpixie »

So she doesn't want to spend the millions she has on education..ok..

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

moonlightpixie wrote:So she doesn't want to spend the millions she has on education..ok..
lol seriously, because buying $200 sweaters, expensive jeans, and lingerie is a much better use of her money

Also, I feel like it's really easy to say you LOVE learning but wouldn't a true testament of that statement be Arden wanting to invest her money in education in some way for the love of learning? I feel like Arden wants to love learning because she does know how important education is, but in reality (her new LA reality lol) clothes, traveling, and anything else pretty much take priority over learning.

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by xkiwilava »

ursamajor9 wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:So she doesn't want to spend the millions she has on education..ok..
lol seriously, because buying $200 sweaters, expensive jeans, and lingerie is a much better use of her money

Also, I feel like it's really easy to say you LOVE learning but wouldn't a true testament of that statement be Arden wanting to invest her money in education in some way for the love of learning? I feel like Arden wants to love learning because she does know how important education is, but in reality (her new LA reality lol) clothes, traveling, and anything else pretty much take priority over learning.
I feel like when people like her say they LOVE learning but don't believe in the current system of education, they really mean they think watching TED talks is cool, not sitting in lecture halls and writing research papers. :roll: But what these youtubers don't understand is that social media popularity is temporary, and education is forever :tu:

my5cents
Learner
Learner

Post by my5cents »

that's literally one of the worst excuses I've heard for not going to college..jesus Arden.

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

[tweet][/tweet]

I actually love ardens personality so this video was entertaining to me

but her and will are morphing into the same person somehow o.O they stick together like glue

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

sailor-moon wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

I actually love ardens personality so this video was entertaining to me

but her and will are morphing into the same person somehow o.O they stick together like glue
Meh, her personality seems so forced lately. It's like she's trying so hard to have "adult" humor and views. I agree that she and Will are turning into the same person. I feel like she's turning into him more than he's turning into her though. She's turning into a pretentious, lazy hipster.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

she really put some effort in her new video jsut because it was sponsored,even if it was a Q&A idk what it is but i enjoyed this one.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

also,why do they act like their are married? They literally do everything together,they visit each other families,travel etc,they are ALWAYS together which drives me nuts because i always need my space even when i'm with my bf sometimes.it's just weird to me that they don't hang out with their own friends :/

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

moonlightpixie wrote:also,why do they act like their are married? They literally do everything together,they visit each other families,travel etc,they are ALWAYS together which drives me nuts because i always need my space even when i'm with my bf sometimes.it's just weird to me that they don't hang out with their own friends :/
:?
someone in the comments wrote that she mentioned Will 13 times in that video ...........

and I guess her life w/o him would be boring af sitting alone in her new apartmen waiting for either Andrea or Cat to visit her

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

^ that was her choice. She literally stopped hanging out with her girl friends when will and her got together and moved to london. I can't stand people who leave their friends when they get a partner. :/

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

[youtube][/youtube]

What happened to this girl? She was really cute and actually had cool interests. She was a talented artist and actually won competitions, she read, played video games. Seriously, where did THIS Arden go?

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Woah she looks so different.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

[quote="cheesecake134"][youtube][/youtube]

What happened to this girl? She was really cute and actually had cool interests. She was a talented artist and actually won competitions, she read, played video games. Seriously, where did THIS Arden go?[/quote]

She was fine but the fame and Will destroyed her

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

Will got her a $1500 dollar Fendi bag for Christmas. You guys do you, but DAMN. That's a lot for a bag.

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

[tweet][/tweet]

this???????

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

sailor-moon wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

this???????
Yup. It's the shearling Fendi Micro Baguette.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Fendi-Bague ... 292/p.prod

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

He surely can't be making that much off YT, given the frequency of his content and his view counts. So I can only assume he is indeed living off his parents, at least to a good extent? He does come from a well off family, as far as I'm aware. And he travels all the time etc.

So huh Arden the 1.5 thousand dollar bag probably essentially came from Will's parents.... Nice

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

mp1416 wrote:He surely can't be making that much off YT, given the frequency of his content and his view counts. So I can only assume he is indeed living off his parents, at least to a good extent? He does come from a well off family, as far as I'm aware. And he travels all the time etc.

So huh Arden the 1.5 thousand dollar bag probably essentially came from Will's parents.... Nice
He HAS to be living off his parents, there's no way he's making this kind of money. Kind of embarrassing as well, who, at his age, asks their mommy and daddy to buy their gf a $1500 purse lol

Return to “Arden Rose”