Post by Weird Vagina » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:24 am

:tu:

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner

Re: Rave Thread For MissRemiAshten

Post by lelepultzr19 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:44 am

:tu:

Idk if anyone is even looking at this thread but I had a question on the other thread that no one answered. What happened between Remi and Leighann? I had started to watch a few of Leighann's vlogs and I was curious about how their relationship seemed to disappear, which is kinda sad.

Treesformees
Talker
Talker

Post by Treesformees » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:04 pm

heckyeahheckno wrote::tu:

Idk if anyone is even looking at this thread but I had a question on the other thread that no one answered. What happened between Remi and Leighann? I had started to watch a few of Leighann's vlogs and I was curious about how their relationship seemed to disappear, which is kinda sad.
Remi punched her in the face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kittykat94
Informer
Informer

Post by kittykat94 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:14 pm

heckyeahheckno wrote::tu:

Remi punched her in the face Weekend 1 of Coachella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hachi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hachi » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:24 am

I'm surprised that there's a rave thread for Remi. I don't know about all of you, but I've still been rooting for her up till a couple of months ago. I used to binge watch her vlogs after a few months of not watching them, but find myself losing interest and just not watching anything, even her vlogmas. She just changed too much :/ Super disappointed tbh.

I used to find her so genuine when she was in high school and then in college. I think you can tell and it's sooo obvious, but her family seems super down to earth and kind, and she seemed to have a very loving upbringing, and whenever I used to watch her, I really liked that she was so positive and was even jealous of how happy she was. But now she just seems so artificial, and everything she does seems catty. I do believe that she was a nice and genuine person! It's so sad how L.A. and the Youtube fame changed her.

That being said, I still love moments in her vids with her mum and aunt because they seem genuinely happy together! I just wish she hung out with them more, now they're just there when she wants to throw Daisy onto someone else because she's too busy for her dog.

Return to “missremiashten”