MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

quietcat6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by quietcat6 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:32 am

Why does she keep posting the baby and childhood pics of herself? She seems like she's struggling with her identity right now and keeps trying to go back.

sweetkron
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetkron » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:43 am

WCSaidSo wrote:
cocomomo wrote:
agrest wrote:Omg..... where is the rest of her outfit???
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can I add that those are not shorts its a skirt
Are you SERIOUS?! :o That’s a skirt?! Well, dear lord, it must be at least two sizes too small! Who skates in a skirt?!

Ok, help: now I have confused myself. Skater Skirts/Dresses are a thing, but they are flared and quite flattering. Does anyone know why they are called “Skater”? I’m heading over to Google...
You probably already got your answer if you googled it after posting, but just in case, skater skirts are (typically) short and high-waisted A-line skirts that resemble the costumes worn by figure skaters. Figure skaters (especially women) do wear somewhat skimpy costumes when they skate but A. part of it is illusion and they are actually wearing nude sleeves/tights etc. B. they are essentially dance costumes, and dance costumes are not real life!!! Anyway, they are more of a fashion item than something that is practical for skating. And it definitely makes even less sense to wear a non-flared mini-skirt while skating, Remi, you need to be able to move your goddamn legs!

LPcorazon
Informer
Informer

Post by LPcorazon » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:04 pm

Following

DapperDisco
Informer
Informer

Post by DapperDisco » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:30 pm

She would have looked SO MUCH BETTER wearing something similar to Tiffany's outfit. The top would have highlighted her natural waist, and showed off the cleavage she's desperate everyone see, and the straight leg pants (sans belt) would have elongated her body and worked so well with the event theme. And like a simple high pony would have drawn the eye up and added some height to her frame.

I know she bought a bunch of crap from Free People right before the holidays because I hated like more than half of it, but it still would have been better than this get up - why does she never wear this stuff? Does she return them after the haul? Because now is the time to wear your cold weather clothing Remi, save the tube tops for summer...

You have access to the best resources Remi, WTF are you doing?

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:51 pm

Please tell me this is not a nip slipz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wizardy
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Wizardy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:51 pm

Okay, she needs to stop saying she doesn't photoshop/edit her pics. I mean, in some you can clearly tell, but for her to claim she never does is just dumb. Compare these pics from her main and blooper IG: in the blooper one she clearly has spots (maybe moles or cysts idk) on her stomach- you can clearly see the one her right side. But it's gone in the pic from her main account. Hmmm, no editing, huh Remi? :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hanaemii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hanaemii » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:20 pm

cocomomo wrote:Please tell me this is not a nip slipz
what i don't understand about this is... is she comfortable in outfits like this? I mean yeah you can wear sexy, short outfits but at least be comfortable in what you're wearing? :? Having your skirt ride all the way up when you sit down so you're practically sitting on your bare bottoms.. having to constantly pull it down when you're moving.. having to worry about it riding up from the back if you're bent over even a little bit? Like ?? I can't imagine having to worry about all those things when out and about.. Not to mention how restricting those tight clothing must be :?

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:26 pm

Image do you think they’ll make her start wearing the right sized clothing?

quietcat6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:58 pm

Strawberryjelly wrote:Image do you think they’ll make her start wearing the right sized clothing?

More likely they'll tell her she doesn't have body dysmorphia at all, but she is narcissistic and a hoarder. I hope she sticks with that therapy though and doesn't just crap out on it after a few visits.

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:11 pm

What a great way to take care of your mental and emotional health --- seeing a Professional is great.. it's about time. But in true Remi fashion---- she has to post about it for attention first.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:51 pm

Exactly. What's the point in sharing that?
She may be a bitch, but she's a genuine bitch with a heart. <3

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:55 pm

monak wrote:Exactly. What's the point in sharing that?
She must not have been getting enough shouts of, "We love a brave QUEEN!!! We are soooo proud of you for being so open and honest!!!"

And yes, her therapist will most likely tell her she does not have body dysmorphia but rather suffers from narcissism.

But then again this is Remi so she could also be lying about seeing anyone just so she can prove us wrong and claim she's been diagnosed with it. Hell, even if she does see a therapist and they tell her she doesn't... she might still lie and say she does. Remember, Remi must have the last word!

sarah890xo
Learner
Learner

Post by sarah890xo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:46 pm

I'm convinced she has lost most of her genuine friends. Olly seems like a gossip queen, I feel like her and Alisha are just business buds, don't even get me started with asian girl squad and all those other YouTube friends, Eli is an employee, and all those high school friends seem like clout chasers. A true friend would help you shop for clothes and be a real bitch and tell you if your outfits aren't doing you justice. There are a lot of clothes out there that I think she would look great in but I'm sure all her friends are like "yass queen rock whatever you want". I think she is so convinced that she must be praised all the time, no matter what. Being a social media influencer is not for everyone and I think Remi would get a reality check if she chose a different career path that doesn't involve her being in the public eye. She definitely shows signs of narcissism, if you look at her Instagram feed, the last 20 pictures are basically of her in bikinis or tiny dresses because she knows these pictures get the most "yass queen" comments. What other influencer has 3 or 4 other instagram accounts just to post the same photos in different poses?

summerday
Debater
Debater

Post by summerday » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:33 am

sarah890xo wrote:. I think she is so convinced that she must be praised all the time, no matter what. Being a social media influencer is not for everyone and I think Remi would get a reality check if she chose a different career path that doesn't involve her being in the public eye. She definitely shows signs of narcissism, if you look at her Instagram feed, the last 20 pictures are basically of her in bikinis or tiny dresses because she knows these pictures get the most "yass queen" comments. What other influencer has 3 or 4 other instagram accounts just to post the same photos in different poses?
Yep, which is why she constantly makes accounts to come on here and troll or ask why we don’t like her or tell us that we’re being too critical. She thinks she deserves constant praise, like she feels entitled to it, which is so unbelievably arrogant and conceited.

All that fangirling in her comments sections has gone to her head and she really believes it’s all true instead of realizing that most of it is from little kids who don’t know any better and the rest is from people who like her and are exaggerating so that she’ll comment back/like/retweet their comment.

quietcat6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:23 am

WTF is with that apartment office she has? She shows her final decoration of it on IG stories.

I have never seen someone go through THAT much trouble to decorate a f***ing office space. Like an office is for working in, but she has it decorated like a beauty salon or something. I still don't get what the "office" apartment is for. Is she filming crap there? Because I have a feeling she won't do much filming there at all.

Where is this "personal assistant" she hired? I never see that chick sitting at a desk in the office apartment. I haven't seen that chick since the first time Remi quickly turned the camera on her and nonchalantly announced it was her new assistant.

Has anyone seen Eli hanging out with Remi at all lately? I think he dropped her... or she stopped paying him.

The apartment itself is a cute layout for a single person, and it kinda sucks that she doesn't just save money and live there instead of that giant condo she spends $5,000 a month on right now.

kittykat94
Informer
Informer

Post by kittykat94 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:34 am

quietcat6 wrote:WTF is with that apartment office she has? She shows her final decoration of it on IG stories.

I have never seen someone go through THAT much trouble to decorate a f***ing office space. Like an office is for working in, but she has it decorated like a beauty salon or something. I still don't get what the "office" apartment is for. Is she filming crap there? Because I have a feeling she won't do much filming there at all.

Where is this "personal assistant" she hired? I never see that chick sitting at a desk in the office apartment. I haven't seen that chick since the first time Remi quickly turned the camera on her and nonchalantly announced it was her new assistant.

Has anyone seen Eli hanging out with Remi at all lately? I think he dropped her... or she stopped paying him.

The apartment itself is a cute layout for a single person, and it kinda sucks that she doesn't just save money and live there instead of that giant condo she spends $5,000 a month on right now.
And her dumb neon pink signs Image
Funny how she made fun of Alec for saying “content, baby, content” and now she’s using it Image

But I was just thinking about Eli today because I follow him on IG and haven’t seen him post anything with Remi since before Christmas. Wonder if they just don’t hang out because she hasn’t been filming? They probably only hang out when she pays him LMAO

ari789
Informer
Informer

Post by ari789 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:53 am

The office apartment looks way better than her actual apartment, the size is nice too. She should downsize and live there. Save that money, girl.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:07 pm

She has nothing else to do with her life.

ayapapayaxp
Learner
Learner

Post by ayapapayaxp » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:42 pm

That content baby content sign...You gotta be kidding me :?

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:45 pm

kittykat94 wrote:But I was just thinking about Eli today because I follow him on IG and haven’t seen him post anything with Remi since before Christmas. Wonder if they just don’t hang out because she hasn’t been filming? They probably only hang out when she pays him LMAO

Interesting you mention that. I was about to post asking about Eli too as I haven't seen him around the complex either (and I haven't watched one of her vids since October). Your mentioning he hasn't been seen with her since December made me laugh because I wonder if he was part of her, what seems to be, annual December purge?

She also got rid of Hillary around the same time the year before too. I think she also dropped Tara around the same time the year before that?

But I suppose now that we've asked she'll make sure Eli shows up in one of her videos, or like Hillary she'll keep saying for the next two months, "Eli and I are totally still friends we're just both really really really really really busy right now!"

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner

Post by lelepultzr19 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:50 pm

quietcat6 wrote:WTF is with that apartment office she has? She shows her final decoration of it on IG stories.

Idk....I decorated my office pretty extensively because I spend so much time there and it’s nice to be in a comfortable/pretty space. When I was in my early 20s I didn’t bother as much but as I’ve gotten older it’s nice to have something that feels like it’s still your space when you’re ther so much.

Anyways, I’ve recently started looking at Leighanns vlog channel. Does anyone watch it? I know her and Remi aren’t friends anymore, I think I read that Remi punched her or something?? But I never really did any digging at the time, what happened?

It sounds like some of the issues people have with her is that she seems more “shallow” and possibly hasn’t really grown up with her viewer base. I think maybe she craves attention bc she didn’t get the kind she’s getting now. Which I can somewhat empathize with (maybe I’m too soft lol)

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:50 pm

Are you sure you're not her?

quietcat6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:53 pm

monak wrote:Are you sure you're not her?
Or someone she pays to come here and post?

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:11 pm

I'm always amazed out how obvious some are.

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner

Post by lelepultzr19 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:15 pm

I had an interesting thought just now about growing up....

Very young people seem to be notorious for their immaturity, constant overreaction, paranoia, inflated sense of self-importance, assumption that everyone should agree with their personal opinions and inability to empathize with others. Hopefully when these young people reach a more mature age they'll see that not everyone is going to have the same life experiences or opinions. I have a friend who is a teacher and she's always telling me horror stories.

I'm just glad I'm past that stage and I'm able to see things in a more multifaceted way (not so black and white, since most of life operates in a gray area).

Return to “missremiashten”