MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Locked
monstermonkey
Learner
Learner
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:39 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by monstermonkey » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:15 am

Anyone see her latest tweet/IG story about her "abs" coming in? :rofl: wow she's delusional.

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:28 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by lelepultzr19 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:42 am

I'm not a troll, I just found that if I posted something positive or disagreed with someone I would get bashed. I got annoyed and defended myself (maybe in a bit of an aggressive or condescending way, I apologize)....but it seems kinda impossible to have a real conversation with some of you. I do appreciate the people who actually have been relatively nice and responded to my questions/comments. And I've said multiple times that I don't agree with everything Remi does (pretty basic makes me dislike some aspects of her) but that was ignored.

AnnieLee
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by AnnieLee » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:03 am

heckyeahheckno wrote:I'm not a troll, I just found that if I posted something positive or disagreed with someone I would get bashed. I got annoyed and defended myself (maybe in a bit of an aggressive or condescending way, I apologize)....but it seems kinda impossible to have a real conversation with some of you. I do appreciate the people who actually have been relatively nice and responded to my questions/comments. And I've said multiple times that I don't agree with everything Remi does (pretty basic makes me dislike some aspects of her) but that was ignored.
You belong on Reddit’s r/iamverysmart

Truly smart people don’t tout themselves as smart. Here, your words and conduct have shown how truly dense you are. This website is called “gurugossipper”, all posts on this thread critique Remi (save the group think praises for her social media comment section please), and no one has to acknowledge anything you say. People have a right to ignore your comments, and people have a the same right to disagree with you as you do with them.

You are mistaken. This forum is not an echo chamber. Just because you don’t like certain aspects of Remi doesn’t make you a part of the group. To be clear, this forum is to provide a place for people to air their grievances against her without having to worry about her minions attack them, have her delete their comments, or to attack her personally. She’s not exposed to the hate. If she comes to this site and avails herself of our critiques, it’s all on her.

Your self righteous indignation has no place here. GTFO. You insult people because they don’t praise you or acknowledge your points. We owe nothing to you. You are nothing better than Remi. Find your own minions. I don’t volunteer this sub to be yours.

Happy_one
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by Happy_one » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:17 am

<3

User avatar
sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 629
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:08 am
Has thanked: 326 times
Been thanked: 1137 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by sparklesandsequins » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:25 am

I'm just confused on how someone would click on a thread titled MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten & think that there would be positive comments :rofl:

User avatar
cocomomo
Informer
Informer
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:34 pm
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 269 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by cocomomo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:52 am

herefortheteaa wrote:
cocomomo wrote:Angles are everything.
She took that story down after putting it up.

I think she looked good in the pic but I'm not surprised she took it down cuz its not the size she wants people to think she is.
yikes almost mistook that for a throwback pic


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I may be dumb for just realizing but Remi has a large build or bone structure.
So I feel like no matter how much she exercising or loses weight she's always gonna have that thick/muscular look.
Last edited by cocomomo on Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:28 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by lelepultzr19 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:54 am

I'm posting here because it was really the only thread on here for Remi....if there had been a rave or neutral thread I would have posted there. If you guys have such an issue with my comments than you should probably ignore them or click the FOE button.

Anyways. I think here new office is really cute. I can totally understand why someone who has a business would want to have an office where her team could do work, make plans, have meetings, etc.....Also, from my personal viewpoint, part of her job is to show pretty decor videos, etc....so I don't think its strange for her to decorate the office.

I still can't decide how I feel about Pretty Basic. I don't really watch Alisha's videos that much so I can't say I know her too well but the 2 of them together on the podcast can be a bit much. I'm still not over that clout demon stuff. I feel really bad fro that guy. I like Remi but she HAS to know that her unfollowing him on instagram wouldn't go unnoticed despite saying she didn't think anyone would notice. I really hope they add guests because its just becoming a big vanity project. I think that its not so bad in vlogs because we see multiple days, etc....but in a podcast it becomes a bit more obvious.

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:28 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by lelepultzr19 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:55 am

cocomomo wrote:
herefortheteaa wrote:
cocomomo wrote:Angles are everything.
She took that story down after putting it up.

I think she looked good in the pic but I'm not surprised she took it down cuz its not the size she wants people to think she is.
yikes almost mistook that for a throwback pic


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I may be dumb for just realizing but Remi has a large build or bome structure.
So I feel like no matter how much she exercising or loses weight she's always gonna have that thick/muscular look.
No I totally agree. She has more of a strong look....but I think she WANTS to look more like Tiffany or Teala because they're very thin/slim. I think that's gonna bite her in the butt because she's gonna keep striving for something that isn't really right for her. I personally think she looks great and shouldn't try to be "thin" but try to stay fit and healthy.

User avatar
kittykat94
Informer
Informer
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:59 pm
Has thanked: 354 times
Been thanked: 416 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by kittykat94 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:57 am

cocomomo wrote:Angles are everything.
She took that story down after putting it up.

I think she looked good in the pic but I'm not surprised she took it down cuz its not the size she wants people to think she is.
But she actually looks good here?? Like she looks good thick! Why does she want to be some skinny mini Misstiffanyma look alike? Why does she try so HARD to workout 2x a day and edit her photos to look smaller when the way she’s built is actually not bad at all?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2568
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 6:47 pm
Location: US
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 1459 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by monak » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:49 pm

She's dressed appropriately in that pic. It can be done!
She may be a bitch, but she's a genuine bitch with a heart. <3

summerday
Debater
Debater
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:08 pm
Has thanked: 480 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by summerday » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:57 pm

heckyeahheckno wrote: It sounds like some of the issues people have with her is that she seems more “shallow” and possibly hasn’t really grown up with her viewer base. I think maybe she craves attention bc she didn’t get the kind she’s getting now. Which I can somewhat empathize with (maybe I’m too soft lol)
Remi has had her YT channel since she was at least 18 and it’s been successful since almost the beginning so she therefore has been getting excessive amounts of attention for the last 6 years. How much more attention does she need? She’s an attention whore, no amount of attention will be enough for her, which is why if she ever gets a bf, he’ll need to be a desperate/doormat type because no one who has the option to date someone else would choose to date Remi. Unless she pays them.
heckyeahheckno wrote:IMO lots of bitter/petty/paranoid people are unable to accept that others have differing opinions. They ignore things that could lead to good discussion (and don’t bother to actually engage and explain their POV) and focus on anything to fuel their irrational thoughts. People who are able to see past this and give valid criticism are much appreciated.
You claim you want to have neutral discussions about Remi, but you keep insulting us calling us bitter, petty, paranoid, irrational etc., when if I’m not mistaken no one has insulted you except to call you a troll. Is that how you have a neutral discussion? Maybe try again and this time actually, you know, be neutral?
heckyeahheckno wrote:I'm not a troll, I just found that if I posted something positive or disagreed with someone I would get bashed. I got annoyed and defended myself (maybe in a bit of an aggressive or condescending way, I apologize)....but it seems kinda impossible to have a real conversation with some of you.
When did you get bashed for posting something positive about Remi? Please quote it, because I’ve posted tons of positive things about Remi and I’ve never been bashed. People have disagreed with me and it never became an argument, so maybe, just maybe, you’re the source of the problem. It’s not a coincidence that so many people think that you’re either Remi or a troll. No one thinks I’m a troll and I’ve posted a lot of positive things about Remi. You can’t blame everyone else when it only happens to you.
heckyeahheckno wrote:I'm posting here because it was really the only thread on here for Remi....if there had been a rave or neutral thread I would have posted there. If you guys have such an issue with my comments than you should probably ignore them or click the FOE button.
Well, thanks to you, there’s now a Rave thread. Go pat yourself on the back and have fun there. I kind think you’re going to be lonely there because anyone who wants to stan for Rem like you do wouldn’t come to a site called guru GOSSIP, but good job I guess. Don’t worry, people will start ignoring your posts real soon.

konagirl
Informer
Informer
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:57 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by konagirl » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:14 pm

I think it's sort of funny that after all these years no one has even asked fora positive thread on Remi. Goes to show the amount of demand for it!

kathysantoni
Debater
Debater
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by kathysantoni » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:14 pm

kittykat94 wrote:
cocomomo wrote:Angles are everything.
She took that story down after putting it up.

I think she looked good in the pic but I'm not surprised she took it down cuz its not the size she wants people to think she is.
But she actually looks good here?? Like she looks good thick! Why does she want to be some skinny mini Misstiffanyma look alike? Why does she try so HARD to workout 2x a day and edit her photos to look smaller when the way she’s built is actually not bad at all?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. She continues to dress in clothing that is 2 sizes too small for her so she can't really see all the progress she's made, and that her body looks , great. Wearing a pa'u made for a 6 year old is NAGL.

I truly hope she takes therapy seriously because that is a really really really really good thing for her to do.
"STOP GLAM SHAMING ME!!!"

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:58 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by pinotgrigiolife » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:27 pm

[tweet][/tweet]

Well as long as you wear clothes that way too small for you, we will tell you.

cloudhoney
Stalker
Stalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by cloudhoney » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:40 pm

I def understand her feelings about finally having a skinny body but what’s the point of having it, if you keep abusing it by squishing it in small af clothes. The whole point about having a smaller body is having accessiblity to so many more options in the clothing world with the correct size

quietcat6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 913
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:55 pm
Has thanked: 458 times
Been thanked: 506 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by quietcat6 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:44 pm

pinotgrigiolife wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Well as long as you wear clothes that way too small for you, we will tell you.
LOL! She is reading here too much.
REMI, YOU CHOSE TO MAKE YOUR LIFE PUBLIC. PEOPLE GET TO JUDGE YOUR BAD FASHION CHOICES AND TALK ABOUT IT ALL THEY WANT.

I'm sorry this is a very mean thing, and I know it, but I am hoping for all that weight to pile back on her. It's the only thing that will knock her ego back into reality.

konagirl
Informer
Informer
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:57 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by konagirl » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:55 pm

Her messaging is all over the place. Did anyone see the post she made about loving the extra pounds you put on because those are the memories of the fun you had and the life you lived?

And then she proceeds to photoshop all those extra pounds off her photos.

User avatar
sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 629
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:08 am
Has thanked: 326 times
Been thanked: 1137 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by sparklesandsequins » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:19 pm

All of her back & forth comments just prove she's got some extreme body dysmorphia issues. I can't wait for the day her therapist finally tells her she's not a size 4 model.

konagirl
Informer
Informer
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:57 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by konagirl » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:42 pm

pinotgrigiolife wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Well as long as you wear clothes that way too small for you, we will tell you.
So in other words, Remi needed a little pick me up and decided to post that so her little fans could shout at her what a beautiful, sexy, stunning Queen she really is!

User avatar
cocomomo
Informer
Informer
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:34 pm
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 269 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by cocomomo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:39 pm

pinotgrigiolife wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Well as long as you wear clothes that way too small for you, we will tell you.
So shes always dreamed of having a refrigerator body and nappy ass seaweed hair?

summerday
Debater
Debater
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:08 pm
Has thanked: 480 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by summerday » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:40 pm

I don't want to hurt Remi’s feelings and it’s clear that she’s very sensitive which I get, I’m sensitive too. And she’s right, I agree with her, if she wants to wear some tight ass clothes, she can, and nobody can stop her. But what she can’t do is control people’s reactions to what she does. None of us can. We're going to talk about what she does and she just needs to accept it, coming into this forum and trying to troll is where she gets into problems. As long as she puts her life out on the internet, people are going to talk and I don’t feel bad about it because she’s making an insane amount of money. If it was that bad, she could quit and there are YT’s who have quit. So, if she really hated it that much she could stop posting, but she never will because she’d be giving up the attention and would learn what hard work really is in a 9-5 job.

So, the advice I would give Remi is to not read this thread and to def not to post here. She’ll feel a lot better, she’ll be in her little YT bubble, and hopefully she’ll be happy. If she feels that she wants to keep track of what we say so that she can see what her audience thinks or to improve her videos or whatever the reason is that she reads here, she should have her assistant read it and just tally up the posts in a spreadsheet or something. Something like 10 posts about clothing, 12 posts about showering, 5 posts about workouts. That way she can know what we’re talking about without getting her feelings hurt. But attempting to stop this thread is impossible so she should just stop trying.

flowerchildd29
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:11 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by flowerchildd29 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:34 am

summerday wrote:
heckyeahheckno wrote: It sounds like some of the issues people have with her is that she seems more “shallow” and possibly hasn’t really grown up with her viewer base. I think maybe she craves attention bc she didn’t get the kind she’s getting now. Which I can somewhat empathize with (maybe I’m too soft lol)
Remi has had her YT channel since she was at least 18 and it’s been successful since almost the beginning so she therefore has been getting excessive amounts of attention for the last 6 years. How much more attention does she need? She’s an attention whore, no amount of attention will be enough for her, which is why if she ever gets a bf, he’ll need to be a desperate/doormat type because no one who has the option to date someone else would choose to date Remi. Unless she pays them.
heckyeahheckno wrote:IMO lots of bitter/petty/paranoid people are unable to accept that others have differing opinions. They ignore things that could lead to good discussion (and don’t bother to actually engage and explain their POV) and focus on anything to fuel their irrational thoughts. People who are able to see past this and give valid criticism are much appreciated.
You claim you want to have neutral discussions about Remi, but you keep insulting us calling us bitter, petty, paranoid, irrational etc., when if I’m not mistaken no one has insulted you except to call you a troll. Is that how you have a neutral discussion? Maybe try again and this time actually, you know, be neutral?
heckyeahheckno wrote:I'm not a troll, I just found that if I posted something positive or disagreed with someone I would get bashed. I got annoyed and defended myself (maybe in a bit of an aggressive or condescending way, I apologize)....but it seems kinda impossible to have a real conversation with some of you.
When did you get bashed for posting something positive about Remi? Please quote it, because I’ve posted tons of positive things about Remi and I’ve never been bashed. People have disagreed with me and it never became an argument, so maybe, just maybe, you’re the source of the problem. It’s not a coincidence that so many people think that you’re either Remi or a troll. No one thinks I’m a troll and I’ve posted a lot of positive things about Remi. You can’t blame everyone else when it only happens to you.
heckyeahheckno wrote:I'm posting here because it was really the only thread on here for Remi....if there had been a rave or neutral thread I would have posted there. If you guys have such an issue with my comments than you should probably ignore them or click the FOE button.
Well, thanks to you, there’s now a Rave thread. Go pat yourself on the back and have fun there. I kind think you’re going to be lonely there because anyone who wants to stan for Rem like you do wouldn’t come to a site called guru GOSSIP, but good job I guess. Don’t worry, people will start ignoring your posts real soon.
Sorry I’m new to this but what’s a rave thread??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwishy
Talker
Talker
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:29 am
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 199 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by jwishy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:46 am

Following!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okeythen
Learner
Learner
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:00 am
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 149 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by okeythen » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:49 am

I can't with her. she will forever make herself be the girl who lost a ton of weight and can do/wear everything now cause that is the excuse.
Just behave like an adult and cover youeself up or wear the right size at least if you want to be that hard working business lady you say you are. Cause you know, youtube is not for forever but what you put out there is.

User avatar
Queen
Informer
Informer
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by Queen » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:38 am

Okay, great,Remi lost the weight and feels great HOWEVER her clothing is too tight and sometimes isn’t even right for her body type. Wear what you want but make sure it fits for the love of god. That’s what I see people commenting about mostly.

Locked

Return to “missremiashten”