The passive aggressive is strong!

But not the subtlety.

:rofl:

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by lelepultzr19 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:51 pm

Subtlety is useless if an audience is not intelligent enough to comprehend, don’t you guys agree?

Bananatrolls
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Bananatrolls » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:56 pm

heckyeahheckno wrote:Subtlety is useless if an audience is not intelligent enough to comprehend, don’t you guys agree?
get off your high horse dude lmao

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:57 pm

heckyeahheckno wrote:Subtlety is useless if an audience is not intelligent enough to comprehend, don’t you guys agree?
Sure! I'm all for people telling themselves whatever they need to.

leighK
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by leighK » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:08 pm

The desperation is real!

leighK
Learner
Learner

Post by leighK » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:11 pm

Oh, so that's why Remi runs around half naked all the time and acts like she's brain dead. Got it.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:12 pm

no

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:29 pm

I feel like thats not Remi but Eli.
Remi doesnt know big words.

TakingaSip
Talker
Talker

Post by TakingaSip » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:37 pm

<3

secretumbrella96
Talker
Talker

Post by secretumbrella96 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:46 pm

kittykat94 wrote:
quietcat6 wrote:WTF is with that apartment office she has? She shows her final decoration of it on IG stories.

I have never seen someone go through THAT much trouble to decorate a f***ing office space. Like an office is for working in, but she has it decorated like a beauty salon or something. I still don't get what the "office" apartment is for. Is she filming crap there? Because I have a feeling she won't do much filming there at all.

Where is this "personal assistant" she hired? I never see that chick sitting at a desk in the office apartment. I haven't seen that chick since the first time Remi quickly turned the camera on her and nonchalantly announced it was her new assistant.

Has anyone seen Eli hanging out with Remi at all lately? I think he dropped her... or she stopped paying him.

The apartment itself is a cute layout for a single person, and it kinda sucks that she doesn't just save money and live there instead of that giant condo she spends $5,000 a month on right now.
And her dumb neon pink signs Image
Funny how she made fun of Alec for saying “content, baby, content” and now she’s using it Image

But I was just thinking about Eli today because I follow him on IG and haven’t seen him post anything with Remi since before Christmas. Wonder if they just don’t hang out because she hasn’t been filming? They probably only hang out when she pays him LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Personally, I think the wallpaper is ruining it for me. Im sure they're pretty as an standalone accent wall. But with all the other crap Remi put on the wall and the shelves, it looks so cluttered (ex: her office with the bookshelves).

I am impressed she didnt blow up any pics of herself and put them in the office. That's what I was expecting decor wise :roll:

kittykat94
Informer
Informer

Post by kittykat94 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:55 pm

cocomomo wrote:I feel like thats not Remi but Eli.
Remi doesnt know big words.
No Eli probably secretly dislikes remi and only puts up with her for a paycheck.

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner

Post by lelepultzr19 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:28 am

IMO lots of bitter/petty/paranoid people are unable to accept that others have differing opinions. They ignore things that could lead to good discussion (and don’t bother to actually engage and explain their POV) and focus on anything to fuel their irrational thoughts. People who are able to see past this and give valid criticism are much appreciated.

Its too bad this neutral thread is no longer neutral. Maybe it should be converted to a trash thread? So that people with balanced criticism and praise can have a space to voice their thoughts in a different, truly neutral, place.

WCSaidSo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WCSaidSo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:53 am

heckyeahheckno wrote:IMO lots of bitter/petty/paranoid people are unable to accept that others have differing opinions. They ignore things that could lead to good discussion (and don’t bother to actually engage and explain their POV) and focus on anything to fuel their irrational thoughts. People who are able to see past this and give valid criticism are much appreciated.

Its too bad this neutral thread is no longer neutral. Maybe it should be converted to a trash thread? So that people with balanced criticism and praise can have a space to voice their thoughts in a different, truly neutral, place.
I really like you! I feel like we could be friends IRL, as I am an empath who is always fighting social injustices IRL. HOWEVER, and anyone correct me if I’m wrong (I only joined GG in late 2017), it’s my understanding that these non-beauty youtuber threads are not neutral threads. There’s a “rave” section and a “trash” section for beauty gurus. There are neutral discussion threads for general topics. When it comes to Non-Beauty Youtubers, I just assumed it was a gossip/trash thread. Most gossip is negative, after all, and this place is called Guru Gossiper.

You are a very articulate writer, but this battle is not in your war. You have crossed the lines. You would be a better soldier in another thread. Trying to anger the masses condescendingly makes you seem like a hypocrite, and you don’t “seem” like the type who would desire to be labeled a hypocrite. If you’d like to PM me, we could a have a plethora of neutral discussions. When it comes to THIS THREAD, just cut your losses, end on a high note, and find a happier place to socialize. It is very obvious that, when all the others and I come to this thread, it’s our safe place to trash Remi. :love2:
Basically here to throw thank-yous like confetti!!!

quietcat6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:02 am

This thread was never neutral or pro Remi. It has always been exactly this way here since the start. Why do we need to move a whole group because one person is upset that a group for anonymous gossip about someone who makes herself a public figure and is therefore open for criticism and gossip doesn't like the way we do it?

If there's a trash thread then whatever, let the mods move the group. You'll be alone here with your intellectually mature opinions.

I'm kind of getting the impression you are here to sabotage this group. Wonder who sent you.

WCSaidSo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WCSaidSo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:05 am

quietcat6 wrote:This thread was never neutral or pro Remi. It has always been exactly this way here since the start. Why do we need to move a whole group because one person is upset that a group for anonymous gossip about someone who makes herself a public figure and is therefore open for criticism and gossip doesn't like the way we do it?

If there's a trash thread then whatever, let the mods move the group. You'll be alone here with your intellectually mature opinions.

I'm kind of getting the impression you are here to sabotage this group. Wonder who sent you.
I think you’re right. No one needs to move this group. I don’t think there’s a 1969 Woodstock for Remi.
Basically here to throw thank-yous like confetti!!!

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:46 am

heckyeahheckno wrote:IMO lots of bitter/petty/paranoid people are unable to accept that others have differing opinions. They ignore things that could lead to good discussion (and don’t bother to actually engage and explain their POV) and focus on anything to fuel their irrational thoughts. People who are able to see past this and give valid criticism are much appreciated.

I really don't think this is the right site for you.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:47 am

If we had a "neutral" thread that never allowed hate you would be talking to yourself for months :rofl:

idontknowwhoiam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:03 am

honestly, at first i kind of agreed with heckyeahheckno, it'd be nice to have differing opinions sometimes.

but just state your opinion, don't be arguing back and forth with other posters, asking people to justify why they post here, and ramble on and on about your intellectual bullshit

no one comes here for that

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:37 am

Why is this person taking this thread so seriously?
She may be a bitch, but she's a genuine bitch with a heart. <3

Weird Vagina
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Weird Vagina » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:26 am

rave thread for remi:
viewtopic.php?f=430&t=34701

this thread is for trashing. ;)

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:32 am

Again though it seems that someone on here is being quite disingenuous. You don't try to have honest, "neutral," conversations by wrapping it up in a passive aggressive, accusatory, and argumentative tone. The whole assertion that the person thinks that they are "intellectually superior," is laughable. Either the person is intentionally trying to spark arguments (i.e. troll) or they are deeply lacking in self awareness. Perhaps both. Regardless it seems like there is a point to those posts and it isn't to have friendly "discussions."

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:53 am

This thread already has over 100 comments after 4 days! Dang.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:54 am

konagirl wrote:Again though it seems that someone on here is being quite disingenuous. You don't try to have honest, "neutral," conversations by wrapping it up in a passive aggressive, accusatory, and argumentative tone. The whole assertion that the person thinks that they are "intellectually superior," is laughable. Either the person is intentionally trying to spark arguments (i.e. troll) or they are deeply lacking in self awareness. Perhaps both. Regardless it seems like there is a point to those posts and it isn't to have friendly "discussions."
They've said similar things on other threads so I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a bored troll trying to spark drama.

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:54 am

Angles are everything.
She took that story down after putting it up.

I think she looked good in the pic but I'm not surprised she took it down cuz its not the size she wants people to think she is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

herefortheteaa
Stalker
Stalker

Post by herefortheteaa » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:14 am

cocomomo wrote:Angles are everything.
She took that story down after putting it up.

I think she looked good in the pic but I'm not surprised she took it down cuz its not the size she wants people to think she is.
yikes almost mistook that for a throwback pic

Return to “missremiashten”