True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiTrashten: I'm on stankation tonight! - Part 6

Post by quietcat6 »

allycooper554 wrote:
Castiel wrote:
kathysantoni wrote:Alisha cut her hair, now Mia cut her hair.
REMI, IT IS YOUR TURN! Time to retire the extensions.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Those extensions that fall out everywhere, she's mentioned they just fall out around the house or when she's out, gross. Can you imagine her on a date and having a chunk of her "hair" falling out in her dinner.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
When is she ever on a date
LOL!
And I was going to mention earlier in the thread about the retweet she did regarding men v. F***boys. She only retweeted that to give the impression to her young minions that she's had relations with the f***boy variety. But we all know shes probably never even been kissed by a straight guy much less sex with one.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

In her recent IG live she shows us all the tons of "healthy" junk food shes taking to vid con, so she won't eat as much of the bad food they have there.

She'll probably end up eating all the snacks the first night then stuffing herself with the burgers and fries and cookies every day after.

Here she shows us the giant avacados she bought. Because she's "allergic" to them... or is she?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

Remi couldn't make it more obvious that she reads here. In her insta post about Honeypop having their own booth, she literally wrote that she was "So so so excited" lmao I was so so soo tempted to leave a comment but stopped myself.

Her skin is def not great in her latest organization video. I get that we all have bad breakouts, but you better believe I would see a derm on the side before advertising my face mask product to the world. It would be better if she geared it more towards something fun to do at kid's sleepovers, and not to actually help your skin lol

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ari789 »

Did anyone notice that her cleaning vlog was sponsored by Credit Karma? Lol wut? Her followers are 12.

She mentioned in that vlog that she leases her Range Rover which I thought was interesting. Between that and the insane rent she pays, she's just throwing away money. She said she wanted to buy a house eventually but with the money she makes, she should be able to now. Lock down that investment while you have this YouTube gig, girl!

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

ari789 wrote:Did anyone notice that her cleaning vlog was sponsored by Credit Karma? Lol wut? Her followers are 12.

She mentioned in that vlog that she leases her Range Rover which I thought was interesting. Between that and the insane rent she pays, she's just throwing away money. She said she wanted to buy a house eventually but with the money she makes, she should be able to now. Lock down that investment while you have this YouTube gig, girl!
She doesn’t really want a house. At least not to invest and she’s going to be in a huge shock when learning about mortgage and how she’ll now have to take care of all utilities, repairs, landscaping, etc. She only wants to buy one because the rest of the girls have one. Only difference would be that Remi would still be the only one lonely living alone.

dancingabby
Talker
Talker

Post by dancingabby »

She doesn't even try to be slick about the fact that she reads here. In a recent vlog she says she ALWAYS gets questioned if she's jealous because she's the only one in azn girl squad without a bf or a house. Like wot. Never seen that mentioned anywhere besides here lol. She's like our little puppet. She needs to add us to her payroll because pretty much every vlog her topics are brought to her by gg :tu:

monstermonkey
Talker
Talker

Post by monstermonkey »

Omg those leggings are WAAAAY too small for her. I know I'm beating a dead horse here but how is she so delusional about her size!?

Post by Guest »

I wonder what it's like to be Alisha - having all of these girls copy your every single little move - haircuts, clothing, work-outs/trainer, speech. All of it. I think it'd start off as flattering but now bordering the line of "holy crap y'all are kind of crazy and unoriginal - and I need to lock my doors tighter at night" kind of mentality. I get that girls in a group tend to mirror each other's personality/traits over time, but this is too much.

Post by Guest »

Snowflake72 wrote:I wonder what it's like to be Alisha - having all of these girls copy your every single little move - haircuts, clothing, work-outs/trainer, speech. All of it. I think it'd start off as flattering but now bordering the line of "holy crap y'all are kind of crazy and unoriginal - and I need to lock my doors tighter at night" kind of mentality. I get that girls in a group tend to mirror each other's personality/traits over time, but this is too much.
To be fair, Alisha is just as much of an unoriginal copy as they are. They are all fake, trend followers

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

For the amount of time she spends going to workouts she sure is staying the exact same size.

And wow, she is coming off as so conceited and fake in her IG stories lately.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

The amount of snacks Remi bought to take with her is atrocious. How many times a day does she snack? She is going to be gone 3 days... so she brings enough snacks for a week.

twinzrk
Learner
Learner

Post by twinzrk »

has anyone seen leighs tweets lately? seems like she has a bf.. and if it's true i wonder how jealous remi is that leigh actually got a man without trying so hard or being desperate like she is.

edit: actually idk if leigh tries hard or is desperate, but if she is or isn't, at least she doesnt tell the whole world about it like remi
Last edited by twinzrk on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

Did anyone catch her IG story? She's at Vidcon and the phone pans and there's trashy Remi in the middle of the floor doing the splits.

The best part though was that whoever she had with her to film it... they were laughing. And anyone who isn't a complete moron (so obviously Remi is excluded) could tell the laughter wasn't one of, "ha ha this is so funny," it was legitimately laughter AT her for being so pathetic.

thee_britt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thee_britt »

dancingabby wrote:She doesn't even try to be slick about the fact that she reads here. In a recent vlog she says she ALWAYS gets questioned if she's jealous because she's the only one in azn girl squad without a bf or a house. Like wot. Never seen that mentioned anywhere besides here lol. She's like our little puppet. She needs to add us to her payroll because pretty much every vlog her topics are brought to her by gg :tu:

I would actually respect her if she was truly honest in these 'honest' videos. She addresses the questions and the hate, but never explains anything! If she said, yes, naturally I am envious of some of my friends who have loving relationships. I want that for myself. But I also know I have a lot of growing up to do. That is a more honest answer than, NO I'm so so so so happy for my friends and I've never been jealous of them! That whole explanation about not being friends with Leigh was such a bad cover-up and didnt make any sense. Obviously, it's because she was in the wrong but she should have just said that Leigh and I aren't ready to discuss it at this time, but we definitely understand why we get so many questions and comments about it. That would have been a more believable answer than the 'needing to stop following each other on social media to grow' reason.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

grey wrote:Did anyone catch her IG story? She's at Vidcon and the phone pans and there's trashy Remi in the middle of the floor doing the splits.

The best part though was that whoever she had with her to film it... they were laughing. And anyone who isn't a complete moron (so obviously Remi is excluded) could tell the laughter wasn't one of, "ha ha this is so funny," it was legitimately laughter AT her for being so pathetic.
It's got to be Eli filming it.
Those checkered pants she has on are horrible. Looks like clown pants.
Everyone else in that room is thinking what a d*ck she is.

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

twinzrk wrote:has anyone seen leighs tweets lately? seems like she has a bf.. and if it's true i wonder how jealous remi is that leigh actually got a man without trying so hard or being desperate like she is.

edit: actually idk if leigh tries hard or is desperate, but if she is or isn't, at least she doesnt tell the whole world about it like remi

Side note, but Leigh is starting up her own business. I hope it’s more succsssful than that honeypop crap.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

I noticed that Leigh is starting to get Sponsorships and I would bet that doesn't please Remi.

babybluebunny
Learner
Learner

Post by babybluebunny »

Anyone else feel like Remi has been really showing us herself after a shower alot lately? She's had wet hair and has been showered in the past few vlogs.
Professional Hate Watcher and Shit Talker <3

babybluebunny
Learner
Learner

Post by babybluebunny »

Anyone else feel like Remi has been really showing us herself after a shower alot lately? She's had wet hair and has been showered in the past few vlogs.
Professional Hate Watcher and Shit Talker <3

ngyeung
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ngyeung »

this girl got the back and shoulders of a nfl linebacker and in the same video says her bra size is 34 D. LOL w t f
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”