missremiashten

PeachChan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: missremiashten

Post by PeachChan »

julia_roberts wrote:Hey Remi, I know you read here.
It's one thing to open the door at 1 am, but never let people in your apartment you don't know at 1 am. I wouldn't have even answered the door. I would have just yelled 'who is it?' from the living room.
I don't think any of these youtubers are really friends I feel like their managers put them together to get views. Like who the fuck is Tara????
Does she really read here? How do you guys know?

DH_enthusiast
Learner
Learner

Post by DH_enthusiast »

PeachChan wrote:
julia_roberts wrote:Hey Remi, I know you read here.
It's one thing to open the door at 1 am, but never let people in your apartment you don't know at 1 am. I wouldn't have even answered the door. I would have just yelled 'who is it?' from the living room.
I don't think any of these youtubers are really friends I feel like their managers put them together to get views. Like who the fuck is Tara????
Does she really read here? How do you guys know?
She once mentioned it that people were saying nasty things a few years ago. And I'm pretty sure she does, I mean, if you were in her position, would you not ? ;) If you know there is a site where people talk about you I'd be the first one to read!

TheNameViccBitch
Learner
Learner

Post by TheNameViccBitch »

Okay so I was checking how much her box was and its $25 dollars and 7.99 for shipping? Like the fuck? A little bit of stuff for that much of a price!!?? Um no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corneliab91
Informer
Informer

Post by corneliab91 »

$32 for a bunch of crap?! F-that. Trying to rip off her subscribers Smdh. I just saw a snapchat video of daisy and wow the dog looks super depressed. It's so sad. Remi comb your dogs hair and take it to the dog park or something! Jfc

corneliab91
Informer
Informer

Post by corneliab91 »

Which one you guys posted this?! Hahahaha

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

corneliab91 wrote:Image

Which one you guys posted this?! Hahahaha

Haha omg! Juse because something says it has "value" doesn't mean that it does.

corneliab91
Informer
Informer

Post by corneliab91 »

I just watched her winter morning routine video and did she seriously not wash her face and just used a makeup wipe instead???! A makeup wipe is NOT a substitute for washing your face! No wonder her skin looks like shit.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Her newest vlog made me really wonder wtf is wrong with her. How can you be freaking out so badly you're crying when you have to answer the door for the leasing agent to help you? She's got some issues...she needs to let her family keep daisy because she doesn't even play with her or anything.
And finally her friend Tara looks like a frog.
Thank you and goodnight

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

sharkbaait wrote:Her newest vlog made me really wonder wtf is wrong with her. How can you be freaking out so badly you're crying when you have to answer the door for the leasing agent to help you? She's got some issues...she needs to let her family keep daisy because she doesn't even play with her or anything.
Thank you and goodnight

I'm jelly of Tara's eyelashes but that poor girl was not blessed with looks.

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

She literally made herself sick because an "attractive" guy had to come and fix something? I've opened the door for my semi attractive UPS guy in my PJs, no makeup and dirty hair....... like who cares? :roll: I'm starting to think she has some issues and needs to seek help.

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

Also, that POS subscription box...... it's just dollar store junk..... Just because something says "value" doesn't mean anything. I noticed that Alexa Re canceled hers because people complained about the quality so much.

DH_enthusiast
Learner
Learner

Post by DH_enthusiast »

corneliab91 wrote:I just watched her winter morning routine video and did she seriously not wash her face and just used a makeup wipe instead???! A makeup wipe is NOT a substitute for washing your face! No wonder her skin looks like shit.

I know it's disgusting. Like she's so proud of moisturizing her skin everyday but she just puts the cream on without even washing her face... it's putting "dirt on dirt". it's so gross

corneliab91
Informer
Informer

missremiashten

Post by corneliab91 »

Oscarwilde wrote:
sharkbaait wrote:Her newest vlog made me really wonder wtf is wrong with her. How can you be freaking out so badly you're crying when you have to answer the door for the leasing agent to help you? She's got some issues...she needs to let her family keep daisy because she doesn't even play with her or anything.
Thank you and goodnight

I'm jelly of Tara's eyelashes but that poor girl was not blessed with looks.
Haha I started watching tara's vlogs and she seems to get a lot of guys attention. I'm thinking it has to do with her skimpy outfits rather than her face because I agree she's not that pretty. I really hate that, when guys give some, not as attractive girl but nice body attention. Her and Jill aren't very pretty but they get a lot of male attention.

corneliab91
Informer
Informer

Post by corneliab91 »

bamababe88 wrote:She literally made herself sick because an "attractive" guy had to come and fix something? I've opened the door for my semi attractive UPS guy in my PJs, no makeup and dirty hair....... like who cares? :roll: I'm starting to think she has some issues and needs to seek help.
She literally acts like she's 12 when it comes to boys/men. I swear she's a 20 soon to be 21 year old virgin. I started watching Tara's vlogs and literally all Remi does is text her about boys like a teenager. Instead of doing what women her age do...DATE.

horrorwriter
Learner
Learner

Post by horrorwriter »

corneliab91 wrote:
bamababe88 wrote:She literally made herself sick because an "attractive" guy had to come and fix something? I've opened the door for my semi attractive UPS guy in my PJs, no makeup and dirty hair....... like who cares? :roll: I'm starting to think she has some issues and needs to seek help.
She literally acts like she's 12 when it comes to boys/men. I swear she's a 20 soon to be 21 year old virgin. I started watching Tara's vlogs and literally all Remi does is text her about boys like a teenager. Instead of doing what women her age do...DATE.

I don't see anything wrong with her being a 20 year old virgin. I have a friend who would always text me about boys before she got a boyfriend then I'd hear about them a lot. I don't know if Remi doesn't have much experience dating or not, but that still doesn't excuse her freaking out over guys. I didn't have my first boyfriend till I was 19, and I can't recall a time in my life where I freaked out about boys.

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

horrorwriter wrote:
corneliab91 wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with her being a 20 year old virgin. I have a friend who would always text me about boys before she got a boyfriend then I'd hear about them a lot. I don't know if Remi doesn't have much experience dating or not, but that still doesn't excuse her freaking out over guys. I didn't have my first boyfriend till I was 19, and I can't recall a time in my life where I freaked out about boys.
Same.
I'm pretty shy when it comes to guys...But I got a job at a restaurant years ago and combined with college my shyness dissipated.
I have a five foot Pretty Woman poster on my wall, she is a God.

horrorwriter
Learner
Learner

Post by horrorwriter »

Same.
I'm pretty shy when it comes to guys...But I got a job at a restaurant years ago and combined with college my shyness dissipated.[/quote]
I have general anxiety disorder, and I don't even act like this around guys. I'd think being on YouTube would help her combat her shyness. Remi to me is a lot like one of my friends when it comes to money. My best friend's parents pay for everything for her, including her college and doesn't understand that some people can't afford to do certain things. I can't even afford Christmas gifts this year, and am in the midst of job searching in areas I can walk to. She was able to get another apartment so quickly, and how many cars has she had in the past year? I understand she makes quite a bit off of YouTube, but I wouldn't be surprised if her parents help her out. I know not to long ago she did a surprise vacation with her friends, I think it was Florida, I may be wrong. You have to have quite a bit of money to do things like that.

corneliab91
Informer
Informer

missremiashten

Post by corneliab91 »

I never said anything was wrong with being a 20 year old virgin. She's just so childish and it's become so bizarre to watch her interactions with the opposite sex that she finds attractive. She acts like this to random guys passing her car, guys that work in stores, guys singing the streets, guys that work in her apartment building.. I mean the list just keeps going. I would expect this behavior from a tween or even a teenager girl not really a 20/21 year old woman that's all I'm saying.

horrorwriter
Learner
Learner

Post by horrorwriter »

corneliab91 wrote:I never said anything was wrong with being a 20 year old virgin. She's just so childish and it's become so bizarre to watch her interactions with the opposite sex that she finds attractive. She acts like this to random guys passing her car, guys that work in stores, guys singing the streets, guys that work in her apartment building.. I mean the list just keeps going. I would expect this behavior from a tween or even a teenager girl not really a 20/21 year old woman that's all I'm saying.

Sorry, I misread then. I am use to people saying that being a virgin at that age is a bad thing.

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

horrorwriter wrote:Same.
I'm pretty shy when it comes to guys...But I got a job at a restaurant years ago and combined with college my shyness dissipated.
I have general anxiety disorder, and I don't even act like this around guys. I'd think being on YouTube would help her combat her shyness. Remi to me is a lot like one of my friends when it comes to money. My best friend's parents pay for everything for her, including her college and doesn't understand that some people can't afford to do certain things. I can't even afford Christmas gifts this year, and am in the midst of job searching in areas I can walk to. She was able to get another apartment so quickly, and how many cars has she had in the past year? I understand she makes quite a bit off of YouTube, but I wouldn't be surprised if her parents help her out. I know not to long ago she did a surprise vacation with her friends, I think it was Florida, I may be wrong. You have to have quite a bit of money to do things like that.[/quote]
I completely understand, I haven't gotten christmas gifts in years, and I can't go away to college unless I know for sure I'll have a job where ever. Her parents are definitely well off, I mean look at their house.
On Twitter she was mad about like idk centerpieces being late, like. Remi at least you have something to eat. No one cares about you crappy diys.
I have a five foot Pretty Woman poster on my wall, she is a God.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”