Tim's partying and cheating speculations.

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bubz & Tim breakup 2010 (old news for new members)

Post by Noko »

NotAZombie wrote:Thank you for compiling this into one post, Noko~

Is this just me or bubz kinda got her talking style from Shimmy and Chonny? And Chonny somewhat reminds me of Tim.

I really like how bubz looked like back there.
no worries c:
I feel like this was during the time bubz was trying to seem like a little 'modest maiden' that would say vulgar things & be so unexpected & shocking! But I think she was just acting like she really is with them & yes, I'm sure she would try to say things like them to fit in more.
halogirl wrote: It does suck that it seems her friendships with them was compromised by this, since i don't recall her interacting with shimmy or chonny (over youtube or twitter like she did BEFORE this happened) after her and tim got back together
She definitely stopped palling around with them so much after they got back together.
I think around September 2010, she went on a holiday to australia (I think just to visit chonny, because she did visit him while she was there) & she also did an australia meet & greet which I was trying to find posts/video of but it's surprisingly hard to find.
I found this tweet though just to back up that it happened haha
lolliesbunny wrote:I get annoyed when she whined about the break up for 4 posts then say so many people are curious by my breakup! FFS woman.
I know aye?
"why can't you guys be happy with my vague posts!?"

hambo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hambo »

I've always wondered would they have really got together if they lived in the same country and weren't 5 years apart (Chonny: 1991, Lindy: 1986). Now I wonder if Tim ever wonders the same. I never thought that maybe Tim drinks because of the whole Chonny fiasco, but NotAZombie what you said does make sense lol.

In those break up posts she said they wanted different things, maybe he wanted them to have normal jobs and now resents her for his lazy lifestyle with no job of his own like his friends other than occassionally helping his wife with her Youtube stuff? Though that one is all his own fault. He can easily have his own career separate from Bubz/Youtube, but he just chose the easy way out.

bunnybutt420
Informer
Informer

Post by bunnybutt420 »

On a 'message from Tim' on the Bubzbeauty website, Tim mentions the whole not having the same goals thing..
Moving to an entirely different country wasn’t easy for either of us as we left behind our family & friends to make it on our own. After grinding out a hard year in Hong Kong, the relationship between Lindy & I became distant as we both didn’t have the same goals anymore. Inevitably, we actually broke up for around half a year; during this time our friendship was truly tested. We both never gave up keeping in contact with each other, even though we went our separate ways. During this separation period, we both got to realise how much we meant to one another. Soon after we began seeing the same goals in life & started dating again =)
Link.. http://www.bubzbeauty.com/tim/261-a-mes ... m-tim.html

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

Maybe I'm just imagine things, but the more I think about it, the more likely Tim's drinking habit might have been caused by Chonny. It is like Tim passive aggressively paying back to bubz after marriage by drinking and allowing his friends(even one of their mutual lady friend once) to sleep over in their apartment, most likely without bubz's consent beforehand. It is like Tim thinking, "since you shared a room with Chonny before, then you shouldn't complain when I have my friends sleeping in my house." From my experience some guys can be extremely resentful over an incident, sometimes more than girls can ever do.

Maybe this is the reason why bubz suddenly got so attached to Tim, and when she got a opportunity to stay longer in US she seemed so reluctant and went on talked about other youtubers losing themselves etc. It could have been her own experience by losing herself into other guy, or other things. Hell she might have wanted to go but she knew Tim is important to her(even though he is an asshole now) and she probably didn't want Tim to think she is leaving him again for a "different goal". Chibi's surgery might be just part of a smaller reason for her to get back home.

Maybe I'm just over-analysing things, but I'd just get this off my chest.

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

I'm honestly not bothered by it..somehow?

I thought they were all just goofing around and acting weird... that's all that I got from it.
And if Tim IS HOLDING GRUDGES... having this baby and getting married was the WORST possible thing to do...

whatwut
Talker
Talker

Post by whatwut »

They remind me of those couples that stay together just because they're comfortable with each other and are scared of being single. It would have been good for both of them to learn to be their own person without the other person and then gotten back together when the time was right.

lalalanders
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lalalanders »

I wasn't that updated with her breakup, I was only vaguely aware of it at the time, but I was always under the impression that they broke up because Tim wanted to go back to UK or couldn't find a job in Hong Kong?

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

lalalanders wrote:I wasn't that updated with her breakup, I was only vaguely aware of it at the time, but I was always under the impression that they broke up because Tim wanted to go back to UK or couldn't find a job in Hong Kong?
hmm I don't know for sure, I mean it's possible. But I think bubz is the one that broke up with Tim? So it makes me feel it was more something to do with her.
But yeah, I can only surmise from what I've read.

MarlboroPrincess
Informer
Informer

Post by MarlboroPrincess »

After reading this (I wasn't watching her back then), I wonder if Tim sort of pushed getting pregnant on Bubz. I think it's almost crystal clear she did not want to have a baby, and even now it seems as if she's telling herself things just to get herself (and viewers) to believe it. I.E How happy she is with the baby now, etc. Perhaps Tim knew getting her knocked up would keep her around and too busy to worry with other guys (especially in their culture, although I could be very wrong about that, so correct me if I am).
Gobble Gobble Gobble

tweed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tweed »

^ If that's the case, then holy shit Tim, calm your balls. I hope she manages to be actually happy with Isaac and get used to it. Having a kid just to make sure they stay together sounds like one of the worst ideas ever.

elloello
Stalker
Stalker

Post by elloello »

I don't think Tim goes out partying because he resents Lindy because of that one time. If he he resented her so much over that one incident then I don't think he would have wanted to get married or have a child with her. I think she lets him do what he wants because they're grown people and she trusts him and doesn't need to control what he does. I think they are sincerely happy and that she wanted to have his baby. They had been together since she was 16!! Maybe she just started having second thoughts and didn't know if she wanted marriage or children (she's said before). Once they were apart she probably realized how much she loved him and wanted to be with him. Surmising and assuming can be pretty unfair when we don't know everything.

Bigbad

Post by Bigbad »

FireballHikari
Debater
Debater

Re: Bubz getting married.

Post by FireballHikari »

Considering everything that has happened in between then and now, I wonder if she sometimes looks back at her wedding planning (or her engagement shoot) and how she feels about it. Would she go that path again?

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Tim's partying and cheating speculations.

Post by amuto_lover »

As suggested I will be compiling all the photos and screen shots on here including Tims "Business Trips".
I'll be doing this one post at a time since I've only got my phone.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Tim's partying and cheating speculations.

Post by amuto_lover »

For now I'll just post all the screenshots and phots found.
Hilda P is a suspected side piece. We first suspected her because she is always partying with Tim. When you look at the way he speaks to her( see attached photo) makes their friendship all the more suspicious.
However she has met Lindy, I've found her Instagram and she's even held Ayla. But Lindy did say she had trouble looking at Tims friends in their eyes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

^ thank you unagibubbun. For those screenshots.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

This photo was taken in January 2014, Lindy would've been 3 months pregnant at this time.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Thank you to sneekypeeky

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

It's pretty disgusting to have a picture of your child as your profile pic, but then go cheat on your family.

Not to defend Tim, but I personally don't find it weird for him to be saying "love you" and such on a person's social media. I used to live in Asia, and it's normal for friends to say that to each other regardless of the gender. Many guys in a relationship would tell female friends that they loved them so much and made it sound like they were flirting, when in reality it was just an expression of friendship there. The same goes for females in relationships with male friends.

Maybe HK has that sort of Asian culture norm?

Return to “Bubzbeauty”