Tim's partying and cheating speculations.

dikshadjrai
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bubz seperated from Tim?

Post by dikshadjrai »

Swinging wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:28 am
dikshadjrai wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:48 am
Swinging wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:04 pm
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=37142

This is probably the thread for you to go, because people have been talking about this on there already :)
I didn't see anyone nor do i see anyone right now talking about her recent post. She posted this 4 days ago and the last post in that linked thread is Dec 1,2019. :?
One of the reasons why i made a new thread. :(
Yesterday she also posted some quotes on her IG story which seems like she deleted soon after she posted it! :|
That may be true, but there is a "Tim's cheating?"-allegations thread and the thread I have linked previously does talk comprehensively about this topic in general. If you click on pages 4 or 5 there you will find more recent posts, with the most recent one on page 7. We don't need to open a new thread for every new post she's made right? And I'm also quite sure that people have mentioned the picture you were talking about.
Tell me how to delete this thread and I'll happily do it. I'm not here necessarily to trash her. Just wanted to know if anyone knew what's really going on.

Adee123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Tim's partying and cheating speculations.

Post by Adee123 »

How come the pictures are invalid to see?

Adee123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Adee123 »

The download attachments say unavailable and post like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lilysmith
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lilysmith »

Paper bags wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:10 am
Lindy and Tim have unfollowed each other on Instagram :o She also posted an Instagram story about how she wishes her life was a dream.. somethings not right!
I just checked today and they're currently following each other on instagram.

yurirenjyo
Learner
Learner

Post by yurirenjyo »

lilysmith wrote:
Paper bags wrote:
Lindy and Tim have unfollowed each other on Instagram :o She also posted an Instagram story about how she wishes her life was a dream.. somethings not right!
You're a little late there buddy. Everything that's happening is being talked about here:
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

PrivilegedBeautyDoesn’tNeedFollowersForCashAnymore.part11

lilysmith
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lilysmith »

yurirenjyo wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:40 am
lilysmith wrote:
Paper bags wrote:
You're a little late there buddy. Everything that's happening is being talked about here:
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

PrivilegedBeautyDoesn’tNeedFollowersForCashAnymore.part11
I came after watching bubz's latest blog. The comment I quoted was from a month ago, so I'm just saying that despite unfollowing eachother last month, they're following eachother again.

eliannno
Stalker
Stalker

Post by eliannno »

Hi, I’m new! Hope bubz able to go through all these and find someone who truly love her and the kids!

silentreader1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by silentreader1 »

Adee123 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:25 am
The download attachments say unavailable and post like this?
I can't see the attachments clearly either. Too bad

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Stay tuned I’m going through the photos now

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Few, thankfully it wasn't as daunting as I thought it would be luckily my old screenshots were near the end of my phone. Even found that Tweet at Bubz telling her they saw Tim with another woman.

Single screenshot-
Another singlescreenshot -

Sorry these are so discombobulated. Back in the day when I was uploading to the gg with my phone I'd have to screenshot twice so among these and so many memes on my phone it had me like . Image
If anyone's wondering about Hilda P. What I learned from following Hilda for a short time on insta Was Tim leaving Lindy for business in HK actually meant getting wasted on Hilda's insta stories. And worst of all Lindy follows her on Instagram so she probably saw these stories herself as well. MUG.

Beeboobop
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Beeboobop »

I haven't followed this thread too long nor do I know too much about what's going on (except for what has been posted and what I've read) but I don't know if many people are taking to account the cultural difference with Chinese Business Trips. My uncle works in the Automotive industry and travels often to China and Korea and it's culturally acceptable to go out and drink with your coworkers. My Uncle even said that the partying and drinking is so hardcore that sometimes they had to hire "professional drinkers" to tag along and help drink at these Chinese/Korea business trips.

Not sure if that'll have anything to do with his constant partying and drinking. Whether it has to do with that Hilda girl or not, idk but I just want to put that out there for people to consider.

avocadopals
Talker
Talker

Post by avocadopals »

What business coworkers? Tim went to party and drink with friends which leaked on social media. That's all there is to it. It's not like Tim is some fancy CEO.

cutecreep
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cutecreep »

Hey I'm also new -- the images for me are broken (they'll load but they have lines across them and look distorted) is this intentional to protect privacy or is my computer wonky? (EDIT: Oops, just saw the post above -- thanks for the repost :) )
I do feel for bubz. I unsubscribed from her a while ago but I had no idea Tim was like this -- what a horrible way to waste your best years if these cheating scandals have weight :(

cutecreep
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cutecreep »

Now I've seen the posts properly ugh. My heart sinks. I can only imagine what Bubz felt when she saw all of that.

-gossipgirl-
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by -gossipgirl- »

Beeboobop wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:50 pm
I haven't followed this thread too long nor do I know too much about what's going on (except for what has been posted and what I've read) but I don't know if many people are taking to account the cultural difference with Chinese Business Trips. My uncle works in the Automotive industry and travels often to China and Korea and it's culturally acceptable to go out and drink with your coworkers. My Uncle even said that the partying and drinking is so hardcore that sometimes they had to hire "professional drinkers" to tag along and help drink at these Chinese/Korea business trips.

Not sure if that'll have anything to do with his constant partying and drinking. Whether it has to do with that Hilda girl or not, idk but I just want to put that out there for people to consider.
Hey not that it matters anymore as it is confirmed they split. But Tim was doing business trips in Hong Kong, part of China (politically), but culture wise is very different. I am from Hong Kong, and believe me, the drinking culture here is not as strong. You mostly go out with your friends and the colleagues you prefer to gossip with, unlike China, where all business meetings with the higher level people and authority usually held in a restaurant chugging whiskey. Not to mention Tim's "job" is to sign the lease agreement- in no point would he need to engage a heavy partying/drinking to do that.

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

They've split

Hannable_97
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hannable_97 »

Margo_Channing wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:23 pm
They've split
Do you have any screenshots to back it up or is it just a theory? I don’t follow them on social media at all.

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

Hannable_97 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:34 pm
Margo_Channing wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:23 pm
They've split
Do you have any screenshots to back it up or is it just a theory? I don’t follow them on social media at all.
Bubz in her latest video announced it

Gloworm110
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gloworm110 »

I think the person giving the videos online saying their side of the story is a complete narcissist who did herself in.

She obviously spends all of her time editing her videos, creating her “looks”, having children so that she can post videos of said children-

What boyfriend is not going to feel ignored in that situation. First of all Tim’s not a looker, definitely not a chad

I would put this one on bubz and her excessive self obsession

Brillosoappads
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Brillosoappads »

Gloworm110 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:20 pm
I think the person giving the videos online saying their side of the story is a complete narcissist who did herself in.

She obviously spends all of her time editing her videos, creating her “looks”, having children so that she can post videos of said children-

What boyfriend is not going to feel ignored in that situation. First of all Tim’s not a looker, definitely not a chad

I would put this one on bubz and her excessive self obsession

I would disagree to what you re saying because obviously there is proof of tim being unfaithful. Yet, you would rather choose to say its her fault. I think Lindy is quite childish as a grown person, so i kinda agree on the self obsessed part but other than that, obiously Tim seems to be the one to blame (at least for the most part)

Return to “Bubzbeauty”