Tim's partying and cheating speculations.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tim's partying and cheating speculations.

Post by amuto_lover »

AnnaLyxxx wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:17 am
Hi All,

Also new to this site. I've followed bubz for a number of years now and stopped watching her Vlogs for a period of time up until last year. I have indeed noticed Tim's absence in her vlogs and came to understand that sometimes he travels to HK for work relations etc. I also follow Apecakes her sister, April on Instagram and in her recent stories, I saw this post of her at someone's party? And surprisingly I saw Tim in the photo, or one that certainly does look very alike to him, with his arm around another women's shoulder and sitting close by. In the card there is Tim's signature, so than confirms that it is him right? (refer to the screenshot attached) Does anyone know who she is? They seem pretty close, Or maybe it's just me overanalyzing 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ :?
👀👀 thanks for uploading this. I'm not sure who the woman is though.

FireballHikari
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by FireballHikari »

I start to think that whoever brought up the theory that he might have knocked up another woman in HK and thus keeps going back there might not be wrong...

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

FireballHikari wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:38 am
I start to think that whoever brought up the theory that he might have knocked up another woman in HK and thus keeps going back there might not be wrong...
I wouldn’t be surprised even if it was just a one night stand. Little Timmy doesn’t like contraception.

ouiouimonami
Learner
Learner

Post by ouiouimonami »

If that is him, props to April for subtly trying to out him while taking up their HK apartment to make it slightly harder for him to cheat

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

They put a pic withher sisters husband's arm fully wrapped around another woman in a birthday card?

And the other one where tim is topless and the girl tags bubzhubz a bunch of times?

How wonder bubz has become immune to tims cheating... she keeps getting it rubbed in her face

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

ouiouimonami wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:03 am
If that is him, props to April for subtly trying to out him while taking up their HK apartment to make it slightly harder for him to cheat
Lol his own wife couldnt stop him from cheating when they lived together in hk and she still cant stop him after shipping the family off to N. Ireland. How would Tims sister in law stop anything??? Damn, im sure tims own mother cant stop him.

(Sorry to double post)

Justaname1
Stalker
Stalker

Bubz boyfriend and she disabled the commentz

Post by Justaname1 »

I have watched bubz forever and always knew eventually her viewers would shrink because she is boring as ever. But.... After a once a year lurk to see where Tim is and what bubz is not doing I see she had a bee trainer and working hard to work on her body. I always thought she was cute but danggggg this trainer is hot. I get the off feeling she and the trainer are dating and her and tiny Tim have been seperated for a long time. Everyone would be happy for her.

Anyone noticed she turned off commenting? Seems to me that whenever a youtuber does this it's usually the decline of their channel. Not like she was ever relevant to begin with. Ahhh... So sad

Burgundy
Learner
Learner

Re: Bubz boyfriend and she disabled the commentz

Post by Burgundy »

YouTube disabled comments on channels that feature kids. She didn’t disable them herself.

icp
Talker
Talker

Post by icp »

Justaname1 wrote:I have watched bubz forever and always knew eventually her viewers would shrink because she is boring as ever. But.... After a once a year lurk to see where Tim is and what bubz is not doing I see she had a bee trainer and working hard to work on her body. I always thought she was cute but danggggg this trainer is hot. I get the off feeling she and the trainer are dating and her and tiny Tim have been seperated for a long time. Everyone would be happy for her.

Anyone noticed she turned off commenting? Seems to me that whenever a youtuber does this it's usually the decline of their channel. Not like she was ever relevant to begin with. Ahhh... So sad

Her trainer is happily married, so I don’t think so Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ouiouimonami
Learner
Learner

Post by ouiouimonami »

Her personality was tolerable years ago at her youtube peak. Right now, I'm sure the trainer only spends time with Bubz when he's paid to.

FireballHikari
Debater
Debater

Post by FireballHikari »

Justaname1 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 12:05 pm
I have watched bubz forever and always knew eventually her viewers would shrink because she is boring as ever. But.... After a once a year lurk to see where Tim is and what bubz is not doing I see she had a bee trainer and working hard to work on her body. I always thought she was cute but danggggg this trainer is hot. I get the off feeling she and the trainer are dating and her and tiny Tim have been seperated for a long time. Everyone would be happy for her.

Ah, just "no" to everything you said, sorry. Like others said she didn't disable the comments, it was YT. I highly doubt she's dating her PT and I'm sure Tim and Bubz are not separated.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

icp wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:49 am
Justaname1 wrote:I have watched bubz forever and always knew eventually her viewers would shrink because she is boring as ever. But.... After a once a year lurk to see where Tim is and what bubz is not doing I see she had a bee trainer and working hard to work on her body. I always thought she was cute but danggggg this trainer is hot. I get the off feeling she and the trainer are dating and her and tiny Tim have been seperated for a long time. Everyone would be happy for her.

Her trainer is happily married, so I don’t think so Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I follow him on Instagram and he seems like such a nice bloke who adores his wife. Like when they went skiing a few months ago, he made sure she was safe from head to toe.
I hope bubz can actually see with her own eyes what a happy loving marriage actually is.

Mai255
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mai255 »

FireballHikari wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:37 am
Originally provided by user RedPinkWhite

Girl tagged is suchaadaaaemod
First time going in this thread, I wonder when this was I can't tell as Tim looks so similar always, his ex? :?

kjboo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kjboo »

She didn’t delete the comments. It was Youtube. Ever since the youtube p*dophilia scandal (p*dos leaving gross comments on videos with kids in them) Youtube has been disabling comments on all videos with children in them. So it wasn’t Bubz’s choice. Bubz just happened to get hit by it cuz she features her kids heavily in her videos.

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

kjboo wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:19 am
She didn’t delete the comments. It was Youtube. Ever since the youtube p*dophilia scandal (p*dos leaving gross comments on videos with kids in them) Youtube has been disabling comments on all videos with children in them. So it wasn’t Bubz’s choice. Bubz just happened to get hit by it cuz she features her kids heavily in her videos.
I wonder if this is indeed true. Yes, YouTube disabled comments on a lot of channels featuring children but not all. If it was a pedophile issue, wouldn't all accounts featuring kids have had their comments disabled? Itsjudyslifes videos are all about her kids and their channel still has comments enabled.

driedroses
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by driedroses »

chena wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:11 am
kjboo wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:19 am
I wonder if this is indeed true. Yes, YouTube disabled comments on a lot of channels featuring children but not all. If it was a pedophile issue, wouldn't all accounts featuring kids have had their comments disabled? Itsjudyslifes videos are all about her kids and their channel still has comments enabled.
But itsjudyslife's comments are all there though. im slightly confused

justcurious456
Stalker
Stalker

Post by justcurious456 »

Any updates

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

justcurious456 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:44 pm
Any updates
None I'm afraid they've been super low-key ever since we took screenshots of their fb's etc. Last year I was following the main girl we suspected he was seeing.When Tim went to HK for business sure enough there he was in her stories getting drunk. I didn't take any evidence because I didn't want to get tipped off. ( Apparently you even get notified if your someone is recording your stories using screen recorder apps). Soon after I posted to GG she blocked me anyway which must mean someone in the family reads here and tipped her off. If anyone wants to follow her let me know and I'll give you her username. I'm wondering if we should set something private up so her lurking family can't ruin it .

FrenchKitty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by FrenchKitty »

I just registered here to share this :HK:
I spent some days in Hong Kong earlier this month as a tourist. One afternoon I went to Stanley Bay and had a walk there. It was really calm there with barely any tourists. I walked off to some rocks close to the beach and who do I see there? Yes Tim with some girl who was definetely not Bubz.
I was quite surprised, I wasn't aware of these cheating rumours. They were not super touchy feely, but you could tell something was going on between them. He was taking some pictures of her and the sunset background and I felt like he was also explaining her how to take good photos for social media. I had a feeling they were aware of me lurking (I was trying to be subtle though). When they left the spot they briefly held hands.
She didn't look pregnant btw.

I am sharing this because I find it appalling that people uphold hypocritical online persona's for their social media and the lack of support from these Bubz people for the Hong Kong protests.

Fakestarry
Learner
Learner

Post by Fakestarry »

FrenchKitty wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:51 pm
I just registered here to share this :HK:
I spent some days in Hong Kong earlier this month as a tourist. One afternoon I went to Stanley Bay and had a walk there. It was really calm there with barely any tourists. I walked off to some rocks close to the beach and who do I see there? Yes Tim with some girl who was definetely not Bubz.
I was quite surprised, I wasn't aware of these cheating rumours. They were not super touchy feely, but you could tell something was going on between them. He was taking some pictures of her and the sunset background and I felt like he was also explaining her how to take good photos for social media. I had a feeling they were aware of me lurking (I was trying to be subtle though). When they left the spot they briefly held hands.
She didn't look pregnant btw.

I am sharing this because I find it appalling that people uphold hypocritical online persona's for their social media and the lack of support from these Bubz people for the Hong Kong protests.
Any photos?

Return to “Bubzbeauty”