amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BratbeautyHormonalMotherOf3. Part9

Post by amuto_lover »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:08 am
Oooh her trainer is a guy? Tim will probably demand she'll go back to doing Blogilates.
Nah we don’t know yet, she only mentioned getting a home trainer yesterday.

I think the sheer idea of Lindy focusing on herself will be enough reason for Piggy Tim to shut this down.

At the very least i expect him to be really overbearing. Being in the same room as them and making remarks. He thinks he’s so funny, he’s lowkey a camera whore. He loves the attention.

FireballHikari
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by FireballHikari »

I only watched a few moments of her stories... By "home trainer" I didn't think she was talking about a PA, was she ? Thought she had ordered a fitness machine...

Kara A
Learner
Learner

Post by Kara A »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:08 am
Oooh her trainer is a guy? Tim will probably demand she'll go back to doing Blogilates.
Maybe she didn't hire him for fitness reasons but as another way to be passive aggressive to her hubby... hiring a handsome trainer :rofl:

B17
Learner
Learner

Post by B17 »

They do say personal trainers are the new milkmen ;)

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Im surprised tim allowed it for money reasons alone.

Also, i hate how she makes Ayla and Issac memes in her insta stories. Just go parent your kids already, Lindy...
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
^ me when I was watching her q+a . Talking about leaving relationships where they don’t respect you or drain you of your energy. I’m sick to death of her masking how rotten to the core her marriage is .

Post by Guest »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:33 pm
Im surprised tim allowed it for money reasons alone.

Also, i hate how she makes Ayla and Issac memes in her insta stories. Just go parent your kids already, Lindy...
I hate when she makes memes out of them making jokes about drinking, partying, dating, etc. Your kids are so young, it's wildly inappropriate!

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

laylee wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:08 am
GoldChocobo wrote: Im surprised tim allowed it for money reasons alone.

I hate when she makes memes out of them making jokes about drinking, partying, dating, etc. Your kids are so young, it's wildly inappropriate!
Like this one, she obviously meant “ snatched “ but I gave her the dirtiest look at first. Come on girl actually double check your spellings and research the meaning of words you don’t fully understand .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FireballHikari
Debater
Debater

Post by FireballHikari »

Okay so... Ayla is 19 months old, right? Someone else mentioned it already (not sure if here or on PULL) but she really seems to be a late bloomer too. I just checked online because I don't have a baby myself, but it says 19 months old should be:
• Walking. Your toddler can probably run, climb and bend over to pick up a toy from a standing position.
• Speech. Your little chatterbox might be able to say 10 to 20 words. If he isn't, it may not be cause for concern, but it's worth bringing up to the pediatrician. One common cause for a speech delay is trouble hearing.
Plus they also say:
Things to Do With a 19-Month-Old
Fun activities, games and toys for a 19-month-old include:

• Playing soccer. Your tot is developing her kicking skills.
• Going to the park. He'll love practicing his climbing skills on young child-friendly equipment.
• Caring for a baby doll. 19-month-olds start to imitate actions they see their parents do, like holding and feeding a baby.
• Playing with puppets. The imaginative play is a learning experience for your child.
If that's really milestones for kids Ayla's age, I'm confused as to why Ayla still crawls and looks so incredibly young. Am I seeing this wrong ?

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

FireballHikari wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:45 am
Okay so... Ayla is 19 months old, right? Someone else mentioned it already (not sure if here or on PULL) but she really seems to be a late bloomer too. I just checked online because I don't have a baby myself, but it says 19 months old should be:
• Walking. Your toddler can probably run, climb and bend over to pick up a toy from a standing position.
• Speech. Your little chatterbox might be able to say 10 to 20 words. If he isn't, it may not be cause for concern, but it's worth bringing up to the pediatrician. One common cause for a speech delay is trouble hearing.
Plus they also say:

• Going to the park. He'll love practicing his climbing skills on young child-friendly equipment.
• Caring for a baby doll. 19-month-olds start to imitate actions they see their parents do, like holding and feeding a baby.
• Playing with puppets. The imaginative play is a learning experience for your child.
If that's really milestones for kids Ayla's age, I'm confused as to why Ayla still crawls and looks so incredibly young. Am I seeing this wrong ?
Wow, I don’t have a kid either but I do have nieces and nephews. And all of them by the time they were one they could at least walk or talk. All those milestones listed out does make Ayla look like she’s really behind. Lindy has said that it’s been difficult getting her to walk simply because Ayla had no desire to. Rn she’s comfortable with standing but that’s about it really, I’ve only seen her walk a few steps. She really needs more stimulation at home . It’s always her just sitting down playing with a toy or in her high chair eating. What about something like a baby bouncer? Or something she can push and roll on the floor.
They have such a big house with plenty of room, what about a tunnel, they could make a mini obstacle course for her.
A nice little swing set for Isaac and Ayla in the garden?

Lptatk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lptatk »

I think ayla is a late bloomer.
My daughter is 19 months and I'm concerned she doesn't talk but I know it's not a hearing thing it's been checked and she understands and will respond by nodding or sharing her head to questions. But she loves walking and running around playing hide and seek cuddling her creepy looking doll. Showing a lot of signs of genuine interaction and play. Also dancing is a big thing for her especially to Taylor swift. Whereas I see ayla do some baby things but not really develop a personality.

In the UK at 2 there will be a health visitor check and I'm sure there will be talks about ayla not meeting milestones. She would have had the last check around one (if where lyndi lives works the same) but it's literally things like do they recognise mom and dad, do they smile socially, are they moving, eating ok. Just basic things whereas the 2 year one is a bit more involved with physical activity as well as emotional ones.

Lptatk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lptatk »

I think ayla is a late bloomer.
My daughter is 19 months and I'm concerned she doesn't talk but I know it's not a hearing thing it's been checked and she understands and will respond by nodding or shaking her head to questions. But she loves walking and running around playing hide and seek cuddling her creepy looking doll. Showing a lot of signs of genuine interaction and play. Also dancing is a big thing for her especially to Taylor swift. Whereas I see ayla do some baby things but not really develop a personality.

In the UK at 2 there will be a health visitor check and I'm sure there will be talks about ayla not meeting milestones. She would have had the last check around one (if where lyndi lives works the same) but it's literally things like do they recognise mom and dad, do they smile socially, are they moving, eating ok. Just basic things whereas the 2 year one is a bit more involved with physical activity as well as emotional ones.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Rosslyn Street wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:00 pm
Literally something is wrong in the household, both children are late bloomers, but Ayla is even more behind than Isaac, Isaac was already walking when he was Ayla's age and he actually looked like a toddler

But Ayla though, she looks the same ever since she was 8-9 months old, I understand that I'm not a mom and I also know every child's development is different, but Ayla should have achieved any of those milestones by now

Lindy never stimulates her children, Tim at least stimulated Isaac to speak by asking him questions, idk why he's not doing it with Ayla

Something is definitely happening, both children being late bloomers and one is even more behind, it surely gives me some red flags
It’s a well known fact that Isaac got regularly abandoned by Tim and Lindy so they could go on holidays whenever they wanted, so him being ahead of Ayla could be the influence he had of his grandparents in his life, maybe they provided more stimulation to him than Ayla is getting with Tim and Lindy?
It’s odd how Lindy has no concerns or maybe she hasn’t even noticed?

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Rosslyn Street wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:14 pm
amuto_lover wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:12 pm
Rosslyn Street wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:00 pm
Literally something is wrong in the household, both children are late bloomers, but Ayla is even more behind than Isaac, Isaac was already walking when he was Ayla's age and he actually looked like a toddler

But Ayla though, she looks the same ever since she was 8-9 months old, I understand that I'm not a mom and I also know every child's development is different, but Ayla should have achieved any of those milestones by now

Lindy never stimulates her children, Tim at least stimulated Isaac to speak by asking him questions, idk why he's not doing it with Ayla

Something is definitely happening, both children being late bloomers and one is even more behind, it surely gives me some red flags
It’s a well known fact that Isaac got regularly abandoned by Tim and Lindy so they could go on holidays whenever they wanted, so him being ahead of Ayla could be the influence he had of his grandparents in his life, maybe they provided more stimulation to him than Ayla is getting with Tim and Lindy?
It’s odd how Lindy has no concerns or maybe she hasn’t even noticed?
You actually read my mind, I do feel that Ayla needs to spend more time with her grandparents, tbh, that's where Isaac got his stimulation and his good manners
But I doubt princess Ayla will ever be left like that because of course Lindy's got to give all her love and attention to her

Pretty sure Lindy knows but doesn't care, she still likes to find excuses for her laziness
I feel really bad for saying it though, but it’s the only inconsistency I can think of tbh. I thought Ayla would have flourished since on paper she had the better upbringing turns out it was Isaac who was better off without Tim and Lindy. I used to be so worried about what would happen with Isaacs development, the poor boy didn’t know whether he was coming or going.
I also noticed that Isaac had way more toys than Ayla, like proper stimulation toys. I think Lindy doesn’t bother with that because she’s deep rooted into her gender stereotypes and has mainly focused on buying cute clothes for her . I’ve also noticed that Tim doesn’t talk to her like he did with Isaac. Like ask her questions etc. Again could it be the gender stereotype of they don’t mind if aylas not smart because she’s a girl?

Jeniams
Learner
Learner

Post by Jeniams »

amuto_lover wrote:
FireballHikari wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:45 am
Plus they also say:

Wow, I don’t have a kid either but I do have nieces and nephews. And all of them by the time they were one they could at least walk or talk. All those milestones listed out does make Ayla look like she’s really behind. Lindy has said that it’s been difficult getting her to walk simply because Ayla had no desire to. Rn she’s comfortable with standing but that’s about it really, I’ve only seen her walk a few steps. She really needs more stimulation at home . It’s always her just sitting down playing with a toy or in her high chair eating. What about something like a baby bouncer? Or something she can push and roll on the floor.
They have such a big house with plenty of room, what about a tunnel, they could make a mini obstacle course for her.
A nice little swing set for Isaac and Ayla in the garden?
I was thinking the same thing! They have such a nice house and garden, but why don't they even seem to use the garden? I haven't watched her vlogs in a looong time so maybe some things have changed, but from what I can remember their garden is basically just a grass field. She could let her children play outside and indeed, put a swing or something in there, especially since we barely see them going outside...

Regarding Ayla being behind, I think Bubz will say the same thing like what she said about Isaac's speech delay. She's aware of it, but "every child is different so she'll just wait until she's ready for it and let them take their time to develop" or something like that (I think it was somewhere in an old vlog where she mentioned Isaac's speech delay)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

Lindy : Wants to move to NI so her kids and dogs can experience more nature
Also Lindy : Leaves garden abandoned

Do they even walk the dogs anymore? In HK she took them out a lot. A garden is nice and all but it's not the same as a walk,which is pure exploration for dogs, a garden can only do so much.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=35228

^ new thread guys ✨

Return to “Bubzbeauty”