Bubzbeauty Part 8.TheGuideToBeingADoormat

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bubzbeauty Part 8.TheGuideToBeingADoormat

Post by mad pyjamas »

Correct me if I'm wrong... but did she just admit to smacking a random kid because he stepped on her foot? :o :?

daisylove
Lurker
Lurker

Post by daisylove »

wtf

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

"pre-teen boy" like... a straight up child? What a fucking psycho - it was probably really crowded, she didn't bother to get out of the way and he maybe didn't even notice he'd done it.

Who the fuck has the instinct to HIT anyone (let alone a child - though I bet if it's an adult she wouldn't have dared) for accidentally stepping on them?!

snowflakewe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by snowflakewe »

Rosslyn Street wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
Rosslyn Street wrote:
vlr wrote:
Rosslyn Street wrote:After watching her last vlog something came up in my mind. I’m not a mother or a doctor but I asked my mom if I had this so called “separation anxiety” and she told me I never had it (well my parents didn’t love anyway so not suprised) and she also told me that no one in both sides of the family went through that, so I want to know, is separation anxiety really normal?

Like among my friends, only one of them went through that phase and it wasn’t that big of a deal, so I really wonder how nornal is it or if only kids with an specific type of parents go through that. Because if we think about it, Isaac also had that separation anxiety, that’s something I wanted to ask
Separation anxiety is completely normal. It basically occurs when babies begin to realise that objects and people do not cease to exist when they're out of sight.
Oh I see, thank you, I thought it wasn’t normal
It CAN be normal if it is just a phase. It can also become a proper anxiety disorder, often due to insecure attachment to the central caregiver (which is related to post-partum depression and the caregiver's own attachment in their childhood), frequent separation from that caregiver at an early age. Isaac is nearing the end of the age where it is considered a "phase", and considering his circumstances, I (as a Child scientist) would say he is at risk of developing SAD as a proper disorder.
That’s actually interesting, but the way I see Isaac, he doesn’t seem as attached to Lindy as before, if anything, i’m sure he’s more independant now, I was asking because of Ayla, I see her crying a lot when Tim is around
It can be normal. Adult SAD is not though *laughs awkwardly and looks to the side, my therapist in the corner of the room* and is often a sign of neglect or trauma.
Lilyxx wrote:
FireballHikari wrote:If I had kids I wouldn't breastfeed at all. IDC if it's natural or not. I am far from being comfortable with it and I find it annoying when people pull the "it's natural" card and attack people for having a different opinion on things.
I'm so over glorifying everything that has to do with kids. Not everyone has your opinion about breastfeeding. Suck it up and don't call people "10 years old" over it.
She's saying shes 10 years old for saying that breast feeding past 6-8 months is disgusting, when it's not. Saying it is disgusting makes her the one that is attacking breastfeeding. Why is it ok to attack someone for breastfeeding then but not bottle-feeding, despite hordes of evidence proving that breastfeeding actually IS better. It's like how it's ok to attack thin girls for being 'disgusting' but can't say a word against being overweight despite that being proven to be negative too. Sorry if you don't like hearing the truth about something, but medical evidence shows in FACT that breastfeeding is better for the baby than bottlefeeding. You can be in denial all you want but it doesn't change reality.

And I'm not attacking bottle feeders either, just don't be hypocritical. This is coming from someone who bottle fed both of my babies as I didn't make any milk so was unable to breastfeed.
Breastfeeding is better, but children can get by with bottle feeding too. But most kids grow out of it by the time they're a year. It's a personal choice, but I figure by the time they're 2, they should stop breast feeding. However, as long as they're weened off by kindergarten, I think that it's up to the parents to decide that. Arguing it is sort of pointless.
mad pyjamas wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/TOYEWOx.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>TOYEWOx</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/tN6pWQu.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>tN6pWQu</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/Y3I1jp9.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Y3I1jp9</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/gZuneib.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gZuneib</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Correct me if I'm wrong... but did she just admit to smacking a random kid because he stepped on her foot? :o :?
*calls the special victims unit*
SuperSmashPeach wrote:Does anyone remember what they did on Isaac's first birthday? Because I don't. I'll have to re-check but I bet that no matter what they did for Isaac, Ayla's 1st birthday is definitely gonna be more eventful. We all know why :roll:
Can we adopt the poor kid? Hearing what she says about Isaac makes me genuinely sad. :| How can anyone treat their child like that? Like lady, your husband cheated on you because he's a shitbag. Your son did nothing wrong.
gossip mood

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

This is hilarious because she always preaches what a kind person she is, and how it hurts her to see so many bitter people nowadays :rofl:
She definitely got enough cash in her bank to buy a 2nd pair of trainers if it bothers her that much :roll:

CuriousKoala
Learner
Learner

Post by CuriousKoala »

I just read some of Bubz twitter feed and I don't agree with some of the things she says.

She claims that Youtube is now ALLLL about "click-bait" and "extremity". Those kinds of videos can become very popular, but they're not the only kinds of videos that get views and make it to the "trending" section. There are plenty of non-extreme channels that do very well on Youtube like Domics, theOdd1sOut, and ProZD.

Bubz has this bad habit of over-generalizing things because of a few instances. She doesn't look at the whole picture and acknowledge exceptions.

I do agree with some of her other thoughts regarding Youtube though, like how it definitely isn't a sustainable career path and it's always good to have a back-up plan and another source of income.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

CuriousKoala wrote:
I do agree with some of her other thoughts regarding Youtube though, like how it definitely isn't a sustainable career path and it's always good to have a back-up plan and another source of income.
I had much respect for her back in the day when I was still a fan because she's been saying this from day 1. Waaaay before she had little Isaac, also known as 'the disaster' of her life. Not my opinion but hers. Now I am not sure if this is true for her still, I consider many of her vlog titles as click bait. Vlog title says 'Baby rolled over'* - Actual vlog footage of baby rolling over: 0.5 seconds.

*Not an actual vlog title, just used for reference.

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by mad pyjamas »

thereshegoesagain wrote:"pre-teen boy" like... a straight up child? What a fucking psycho - it was probably really crowded, she didn't bother to get out of the way and he maybe didn't even notice he'd done it.

Who the fuck has the instinct to HIT anyone (let alone a child - though I bet if it's an adult she wouldn't have dared) for accidentally stepping on them?!
Didn't Tim once grab/yell at a child for doing something to Isaac? It's like they have no boundaries when it comes to other people's children. Would she have hit one of her own children for stepping on her new shoes? I hope the kids don't grow up thinking the violence and hitting people is what you do when you're feeling angry or frustrated.

rissymoon
Learner
Learner

Post by rissymoon »

Lindy is so full of shit with those Tweets lmfao.

They really think it's okay to hit or grab random kids. They're 30 something year old adults. What the hell? Would they be okay if some random person grabbed their kids or smacked them?

If the kids are purposely hurting others and parents aren't around to stop it, fine, but otherwise...

If my kids acted up in public, I'd allow other people to tell my kids to knock it the f*ck off if I were unavailable, but do NOT touch them.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

The smacking thing... Obviously she has unresolved issues with tim and shes too scared to confront him so she acts out by treating isaac like shit and attacking random children. When tim smashed up her take out food she smashed up his burger. She treats ayla like how she wants to be treated and treats isaac like shes getting revenge on Tim

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by -forgetmenot »

rissymoon wrote:Lindy is so full of shit with those Tweets lmfao.

They really think it's okay to hit or grab random kids. They're 30 something year old adults. What the hell? Would they be okay if some random person grabbed their kids or smacked them?

If the kids are purposely hurting others and parents aren't around to stop it, fine, but otherwise...

If my kids acted up in public, I'd allow other people to tell my kids to knock it the f*ck off if I were unavailable, but do NOT touch them.
I can't (yet can) believe she hit a random child for standing on her trainers...

I was thinking that I'm trained in martial arts and part of that is training to have quick reflexes so was trying to imagine the same situation but even with that , still have enough humanity to know not to hit a child

As a mum, probably not the best thing to put out there on social media either!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by -forgetmenot »

rissymoon wrote:Lindy is so full of shit with those Tweets lmfao.

I can't (yet can) believe she hit a random child for standing on her trainers...

I was thinking that I'm trained in martial arts and part of that is training to have quick reflexes so was trying to imagine the same situation but even with that , still have enough humanity to know not to hit a child

As a mum, probably not the best thing to put out there on social media either!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

Would have loved to see what would have happened to her if the kid's mom was there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^ I wonder, what if the Mom is a fan of Bubx, hears her child complain about it, and reads the tweets some time later.
I'd be more careful, Lindy, the world is small.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

We all fucking know if the shoe was on the other foot and she got her bratty head smacked by a stranger she’d dedicate 3 quarters of her vlog shaming that person, wishing to eradicate the evil in the world, be scared of her children/family ever having to go through that, pitying that person for harbouring such darkness in their heart, hoping that person finds god and lastly preach about love and kindness.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Rosslyn Street wrote:Honestly, I dislike kids too, and I also get mad when a child steps on me or hits me accidentally, but as much as you're wanting to kill the child, Lindy is giving the impression to her young followers that hitting strangers is ok, like why would you smack a random kid on the head?

Maybe she could have nagged at him, or even call him out, but not doing something like hitting a kid
Looks like she's trying to vent out all her frustration with Tim to other people, including her children
It’s a kid at the end of the day. she wouldn’t of had the balls to do it to an adult or if the parent was present.
If that was my kid she’d be in hospital.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

amuto_lover wrote:We all fucking know if the shoe was on the other foot and she got her bratty head smacked by a stranger she’d dedicate 3 quarters of her vlog shaming that person, wishing to eradicate the evil in the world, be scared of her children/family ever having to go through that, pitying that person for harbouring such darkness in their heart, hoping that person finds god and lastly preach about love and kindness.
This is wonderful!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kimdoyeon »

that's shameful. why would she even tweet it out. her first instinct was to smack his head?????????????
im wondering if she just tweeted that to show how similar she is to lala. she recently posted on ig stories that lala smacked isaac's head because isaac was crying over knocking down bubz's miniature house.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

The newest vlog!
Shes complaining that she cant lay around and get soecial treatment for being sick like she did when on tour.
Then goes into being selfish about feeding lala!
Let your husvand help!!!! Then you can rest!
I get wanting to breastfeed, but if ur husband is wanting to help you out, you need to let him! He wants to spend time with his daughter. Its like she hogs lala upstairs all the time so Tim cant spend tine with her.
I know hes a pretty useless husband, but i wonder if he really is as useless as she makes him seem?
I wonder if she refuses to let him do certain things so he says fuck it! You do it all then! And walks away?
Shes 10 months old. No reason she doesnt pump and let him help feeding? Shes still getting breast milk then. I def think Tim was right to fight her on this. Hes seeing Lala didnt want to be around him and how she acted with him. It prob hurts. He wants a relationship with his daughter. Its HIS kid too! Not just Lindys. He has a say also!
She just sounded so dumb and butt hurt over feeding lala.
Also, yes, his mom was there that wk, but he took care of 2 kids on his own, and fed, and vlogged some.
Lindy complains everytine shes alone! Call ur mom or mil for help when Tims gone!

LilaLavender
Learner
Learner

Post by LilaLavender »

thereshegoesagain wrote:"pre-teen boy" like... a straight up child? What a fucking psycho - it was probably really crowded, she didn't bother to get out of the way and he maybe didn't even notice he'd done it.

Fucking hell. I cannot imagine how dramatic she'd be about it if it was a stranger smacking Isaac or God forbid, Ayla.

Not only that, but the fact that she posted in on Twitter shows she is not AWARE how serious it is. She knows nothing of the world, she is such a child, goddamn.

Return to “Bubzbeauty”