Bubzbeauty Part 8.TheGuideToBeingADoormat

enianoes
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bubzbeauty Part 8.TheGuideToBeingADoormat

Post by enianoes »

I stopped watching Bubz because i wanted to see more of Isaac and that never happens. And her loong speeches about this and that that she doesn't apply in her life makes me angry. This whole "i just had a baby, bye first born" has to stop.

curiouserer
Learner
Learner

Post by curiouserer »

Bubz shows like 15 minutes of a week of her life or something, she doesn’t appear to vlog every day for her summary videos either (I don’t know if she has an upload schedule). Ayla is only a baby and requires almost constant attention and supervision. I’m pretty sure they said Isaac goes off to daycare a couple of days a week so he won’t be around as much. Maybe she’s filming when Isaac isn’t there because its easier to put Ayla down for a nap or in her wee chair and then talk to a camera, compared to keeping an eye on a high energy toddler and a baby too. I haven’t a clue where Tim is these days, he doesn’t feature as much so maybe she’s doing a majority of this alone. Plus getting a photo of a toddler is an absolute nightmare, they never sit still :rofl: You also have to think that maybe she’s being more careful now he is approaching the age where he is going to school and his potential friends can watch. There are so many little things we know nothing about. It’s a bit of a reach to say she hates men and hates her own son.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

I hope she was respectful to the customer service employee. Cs is one of the worst jobs a person could have in a first world country. Little entitled shits hiding behind a phone taking all their frustration out on you and calling you all names under the sun . Going all " Bitch mode" on a cs employee isn't something to be proud of. You are the catalyst when they quit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

:rofl: @ ultimate bitch mode comes on. even tim is terrified.

how about you put that bitch mode on when he's out for ramen?

sarah890xo
Talker
Talker

Post by sarah890xo »

Maybe she has this unconscious resentment towards Isaac because wasn't his birth the peak or the start of their failing marriage? Isaac also really looks like Tim, I can't see much of Lindy in him.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

SuperSmashPeach wrote::rofl: @ ultimate bitch mode comes on. even tim is terrified.

how about you put that bitch mode on when he's out for ramen?
:rofl: :rofl:

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Rosslyn Street wrote:
amuto_lover wrote:I hope she was respectful to the customer service employee. Cs is one of the worst jobs a person could have in a first world country. Little entitled shits hiding behind a phone taking all their frustration out on you and calling you all names under the sun . Going all " Bitch mode" on a cs employee isn't something to be proud of. You are the catalyst when they quit.
I feel for that poor CS employee, I also work as a CS and believe me, I hate it so much, bitchy ignorant people think they have the right to feel superior. I get it, you’re actually upset because you have to pay for something you didn’t receive, I’d go mad too, but the employee you’re talking to isn’t at fault, he didn’t know the package was wrongly delivered nor he didn’t make the rule that she has to pay $70, so I really hope she has more respect for CS because without them, she can’t resolve the situation
*Hugs* I feel you my Hun.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Hmm, is it her lips?
What do you guys think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gullwings
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gullwings »

She looks weird....maybe she got a hair cut :?

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Her face is lookIng mega strange . All her selfies recently are embarrassingly unflattering.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Sorry for all the frequent posting.
I was watching her march favourites and mentioned this new piece of tech that she was using for her tummy. But what about that serum that she claimed worked miracles on her stomach after her first pregnancy with Isaac? I just thought it was strange because she never mentioned the serum once after Ayla and they have been to Hk so it's not like she couldn't acquire it.
It makes me suspicious if she was actually paid to promote that serum. And coincidentally the serum company made a special deal hours after the uploaded video and gave her fans a percentage off.
Also she upped the brightness by a 1000 times on that video than she did when she showed her post belly. Someone speculated that she had just pulled her shorts up to cover the wrinkles

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

i don't care what she does to her face and body but she has to be honest. beauty can still come from within even when you had surgery, i believe that the inside says more about the outside but if i had saggy boobs i would get them done faster than you could say "think about it".
her lips look a little bigger in the first picture. and her cheeks are quite puffy but she always had baby cheeks. that and maybe some bad foods, plus the shine could make them a little puffier ( i talk from experience ). filters or fillers could be another explanation but i really think it's the shine.

if she wants her tummy to look all nice again, please go ahead. not judging her for it but she should be honest about any cosmetic procedure as long as she's still on youtube. same goes for #ads she shows in her videos. i hate it when youtubers do hidden ads.

iced_chocolate
Talker
Talker

Post by iced_chocolate »

Her eye makeup paired with the circle lenses is not a good look on her in my opinion. I think some mascara, blush and a lipstick that compliments her skintone will do wonders.

Not a hater but her eyeliner is a hot mess most of the times. It looks awful lol

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:i don't care what she does to her face and body but she has to be honest. beauty can still come from within even when you had surgery, i believe that the inside says more about the outside but if i had saggy boobs i would get them done faster than you could say "think about it".
her lips look a little bigger in the first picture. and her cheeks are quite puffy but she always had baby cheeks. that and maybe some bad foods, plus the shine could make them a little puffier ( i talk from experience ). filters or fillers could be another explanation but i really think it's the shine.

if she wants her tummy to look all nice again, please go ahead. not judging her for it but she should be honest about any cosmetic procedure as long as she's still on youtube. same goes for #ads she shows in her videos. i hate it when youtubers do hidden ads.
100% I agree. Just the inconsistency. If you're going to claim a product is the fountain of youth but never use it or mention it again I'm going to be suspicious.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

amuto_lover wrote:
SuperSmashPeach wrote:i don't care what she does to her face and body but she has to be honest. beauty can still come from within even when you had surgery, i believe that the inside says more about the outside but if i had saggy boobs i would get them done faster than you could say "think about it".

100% I agree. Just the inconsistency. If you're going to claim a product is the fountain of youth but never use it or mention it again I'm going to be suspicious.
which reminds me: she wanted to revive her beauty channel because she believed the sincerity of youtube's beauty community is gone. keeping quiet or lying about any treatment and product wouldn't make her any better.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

^ it'd be a new kind of fucked up considering the serum was hella expensive and her fans were going to scrape money to get it.

Nimedhel09
Learner
Learner

Post by Nimedhel09 »

Rosslyn Street wrote:
Nimedhel09 wrote:
Rosslyn Street wrote:I want to put my two cents in here, I have heard a lot about Bubz and her childhood, like how much she resents her parents for the treatment and expectations, and how she resented Ricky because of being the favorite child
And honestly, Lindy is so stupid by doing the same mistake (clearly resenting Isaac and favoring Ayla), she really needs professional attention
And also, after seeing her last vlog, idk why she doesn’t want to go to work trips and instead stay stuck in her house, she’s quite depressed and yet she chooses being stuck, I mean, after Isaac was born, she wasn’t hesitant about leaving him, but of course “Ayla is too dependant so she needs me all the time” (which I call BS)

I won't talk for Lindy, because I'm not her or in her head, but I suffer from depression, and it has been accentuated by the birth of my little one. When I feel depressed, I tend to stay by myself and reject anyone and anything, which also includes things that would help me feel better, like going out and stuff like that. If my fiancé didn't push me, I would rarely go out of the house, because it's my little bubble, my safe haven.

I honestly think Tim takes much better care of the kids than Bubz does, even though he rarely does it. Bubz just seems to want to shove the camera up their faces and call it a day.
Well, as a mom that has to take care of a baby everyday while working from home, I can tell you that it's freaking tiring, lol. When his dad is home and takes care of him, it's all fun and games, because he doesn't have to do it all day everyday, so I can understand Lindy not wanting to put in the effort sometimes.
But she still doesn't engage Isaac as she should, doesn't seem to challenge him to learn new things. It's a bit sad how she seems to resent him.

For the person asking why so many Youtube men don't seem to be able to take care of kids: it's a lot of work, and they also seem to be of the mindset that it's a woman's job (sexist jerks) and don't seem even interested in being involved in their kids' lives if it's not fun and stuff. Quite a pity and annoying. The way society, in general, sees it, if a man takes care of his child for more than 5min, he's a great dad! While if the mom does the littlest of mistakes, she's a horrible, horrible mother! :raging:

I could see gender resentment for some of what Lindy feels towards Isaac, but I'm not sure it really ties with her father. Someone talked about her brother being the favourite, and that's because boys, in China and some other cultures, are more important. They continue the family name, they work to bring money to the family, while girls are just at home, taking care of their family, cooking and cleaning, and, one day, marry off to another family. Girls are a burden, boys are an asset, in that view.
I don't know if that's what was at work in Lindy's family, but it's something quite real in others.
OMG! Don’t worry girl, just let you know that depression is not permanent, have you ever gone to therapy or some kind of professional girl?
I’m telling you, I also have a huge depression to the point I have to see a psychiatrist and take medication

But i’m saying that Bubz has depression because in every vlog she’s always mentioning how she “feels down” or “under the weather” and blames on everything else except her depression, and i’m quite sure she also had post-partum depression after Isaac was born

Honestly, Lindy has said a few times that her family have that mentality of “raise the daughters, love the sons”, which could explain her resentments and her favorism for Ayla, but at the same time, she’s aware of the mistakes her parents did, she knows that they never realized the damage it could do to a girl, but yet she ignores and instead does the same to her children, only that she favors her daughter

Yes, thank you! I do actually go see a therapist. It's helped quite a bit.

Anywaaaaay, I hate that she does the same as what her family did, even if it's in reverse, knowing full well that she resents them for it. Isaac will most certainly grow to resent her as well, if she continues, and I'm not sure she'll live that well at all.

As for the belly, I don't see the big deal in telling that she got work done or whatever. As you beautiful people said, it doesn't take from her supposed inner beauty. Being a woman is hard, and society makes it even harder with the unattainable standards put upon new moms, so if she feels more comfortable in her body with a bit of surgery after birth, why not? But not talking about it and promoting stuff that didn't help or not enough is dishonest, quite frankly.
:HK: English is not my first language, so sorry for any confusing stuff or mistakes! :HK:

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Nice little Twitter rant from Lindy. I'll post the screenshots one by one so I don't get them mixed up :)

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

This little rant from Lindy is great but we all know down the line she'll contradict herself.

Return to “Bubzbeauty”