Bubzbeauty Part 8.TheGuideToBeingADoormat

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Bubzbeauty Part 8.TheGuideToBeingADoormat

Post by amuto_lover »

Congratulations fireball hikari, your thread title got the most votes.
Continue gossiping.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Bubzbeauty Part 8.TheGuideToBeingADoormat

Post by amuto_lover »

FireballHikari
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by FireballHikari »

Awww thank you :love2:

atlantic_gal
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by atlantic_gal »

Bubz needs to change her videos from "daily dose of happiness" to "daily dose of surpressed emotions x mother of 3 "

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

atlantic_gal wrote:Bubz needs to change her videos from "daily dose of happiness" to "daily dose of surpressed emotions x mother of 3 "
Or "daily dose of delusion and self-deceit a.k.a. I need the five G treatment".I remember not liking Tim since the first time I saw him in a video years ago-he irks me so hard and now I know why.
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

queenalice
Informer
Informer

Post by queenalice »

the most frustrating thing about this entire saga is that she's going to pretend it never happened in a few days, and then get mad when her subscribers fire off at tim.

"no one is perfect, and certainly not tim and myself. but patience and forgiveness are essential to our marriage and we've moved past this. i would appreciate it if you respected our privacy and refrained from making assumptions about our relationship" - lindy, probably

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

RE a prenup, bubz doesn't get upset when he pulls these stunts to his face, doubt she has the guts to actually get a pre nup lol

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

queenalice wrote:the most frustrating thing about this entire saga is that she's going to pretend it never happened in a few days, and then get mad when her subscribers fire off at tim.

"no one is perfect, and certainly not tim and myself. but patience and forgiveness are essential to our marriage and we've moved past this. i would appreciate it if you respected our privacy and refrained from making assumptions about our relationship" - lindy, probably
She's made a complete fool of herself, showering Tim with praise a day before he pulls a stunt like this. If she uploads those two moments ( her appraisal and him abandoning her ) I'll be laughing my arse off.

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by mad pyjamas »

I can't imagine how embarrassed Isaac and Ayla will be when they're old enough to use the Internet... :?

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

are they still in hong kong?

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

joinmymisery wrote:are they still in hong kong?
Yeah. :)

sunsetpark
Learner
Learner

Post by sunsetpark »

queenalice wrote: "no one is perfect, and certainly not tim and myself. but patience and forgiveness are essential to our marriage and we've moved past this. i would appreciate it if you respected our privacy and refrained from making assumptions about our relationship" - lindy, probably
This is perfect, you've got her spot on.

This whole thing has been so embarrassing. I don't know why she felt the need to share their marital problems so publicly. I don't even know what type of image she's trying to portray. So in love? Role models? Patience and forgiveness? Sympathy for herself? It's all over the place.

waialepeach
Debater
Debater

Post by waialepeach »

Bubz tries so hard to take her own advice but always falls completely flat, especially after all this public shaming. I can only imagine the arguments behind closed door they must have had following all of this, but bubz is probably only going to vlog and upload her forgiveness spiel. Enough is enough already.

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kimdoyeon »

their relationship is so messed up, no matter how hard she tries to shower him with praises and talk about forgiveness etc etc. no matter who's at fault in a relationship, i think it should only involve the 2 parties or maybe if needed, their families, and not a bunch of strangers online. tim is definitely the trouble, but her calling him (and his friends) out, shaming them in public is also disrespectful and unnecessary. in her posts, she's also trying to desperately appear as the victim (i mean she IS, but it's not necessary to include things like "holding my son in my arms in the living room waiting for my husband to come home at 4am").

she might be trying to show that "not all relationships are perfect", but i think she overdone it. we dont need to know about tim's drinking habits and how he made her stay awake till 4am etc. it will not only show us that not all relationships are perfect, but it will also show that her entire marriage is messed up and they dont even have the basic respect for each other.

Nimedhel09
Learner
Learner

Post by Nimedhel09 »

following!
:HK: English is not my first language, so sorry for any confusing stuff or mistakes! :HK:

CuriousKoala
Learner
Learner

Post by CuriousKoala »

imjustcurious wrote:How did they say therapy ended up in the book? Did they reach any agreement or stop going?
They stopped going.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

password_
Talker
Talker

Post by password_ »

Rosslyn Street wrote:I have been lurking in this thread for a while, and tbh i’m so shook, they actually fooled me to believe they had this “perfect long relationship”, do you guys remember when she made a video on her beauty channel about how to have a long relationship last? I only watched like 2 minutes of that video because for some reason I couldn’t stop cringing (ofc I saw that video before I knew this forum existed), and now I know why the cringe, the whole video is her basically giving the advices she doesn’t follow
Yes! I remember that video. It was so cliche and full of shit. The "advice" she gave are true for most things in life. If anything, she and Tim should watch that video and follow the communication advice (at least I think there was something about communication... I'm not going to rewatch it to find out). Honestly, most, if not all, of her advice videos are so cringy-- relationship, parenting, loving your body *eye roll*.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

i think she'd also be ashamed to say "I am divorced". I think she's afraid of the shame and blame she might receive from others around her, or from other happy parents at the daycare, school. but there is no shame in being divorced, in fact it's the opposite. in her case it would be freeing, she could focus on her children. and maybe in a few years or after her youtube career is over, she finds a man who appreciates her and her kids. a divorce is not a doom.

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kimdoyeon »

CuriousKoala wrote:
imjustcurious wrote:How did they say therapy ended up in the book? Did they reach any agreement or stop going?
They stopped going.
where did you get the attachment from? was it from her book? (sorry i dont actively follow her anymore)

btw did you guys saw the comments people were posting on tim's ig? he even replied to them.

CuriousKoala
Learner
Learner

Post by CuriousKoala »

The attachment is from her ebook!

Return to “Bubzbeauty”