Bubzbeauty Part 8.TheGuideToBeingADoormat

Dakanabelle
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bubzbeauty Part 8.TheGuideToBeingADoormat

Post by Dakanabelle »

Bubz really isn't as big as she was before, so I really think Tim could have an outside child without anyone really noticing in HK imo.

I watched her when she first came out as she was one of the first British Youtubers and tbh, if I passed Tim in the street today I wouldn't recognise him. As far as looks go he's pretty unremarkable.

I haven't watched her in years and only use this thread to keep up with her from time to time but honestly I wish her, and more importantly her children, the very best. It's never a nice environment when there's fractures in the family, whatever the cause. Hopefully it doesn't impact Issac and Ayla too much as they get older.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

#AylaTheGreat
#PerfectChild
#BestDaughter
#LooksJustLikeMommy

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Dakanabelle wrote:Bubz really isn't as big as she was before, so I really think Tim could have an outside child without anyone really noticing in HK imo.

I watched her when she first came out as she was one of the first British Youtubers and tbh, if I passed Tim in the street today I wouldn't recognise him. As far as looks go he's pretty unremarkable.

I haven't watched her in years and only use this thread to keep up with her from time to time but honestly I wish her, and more importantly her children, the very best. It's never a nice environment when there's fractures in the family, whatever the cause. Hopefully it doesn't impact Issac and Ayla too much as they get older.
Bubz was never even big imo. I know there was the whole Micheel Phan vs. Bubzbeauty from like 2007-2010, but Bubz never got close to the level that Michelle did. Michelle was appearing on mainstream television shows, magazines, worked with huge companies, and overall was on a decently well known platform to the public at her prime,and she had a few powerful friends to keep her more relevant.

Bubz was always just a girl filming kpop looks in her room. She never had the mainstream success or recognition that Michelle was temporarily able to grasp. She's never been anything but another youtuber, and it's next to impossible to hear about her in mainstream media.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

^ That was bubz’ own fault. She never put herself out there. At least Michelle put the work in and worked with any brand that wanted to know. Before she had Isaac i remember she was on a business trip and broke down one night because she missed Tim and flew home early. Sure she has a nice life but she could of made herself a little bit more immortal she’s slowly fading out now.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I think talent was also another large part. Granted YT was another world back then and people thought Michelle was a makeup prodigy, but we can all look back at her vids and cringe at how truly poor she was at makeup. Bubz lacked even more skill than Michelle, and she hasn't improved one bit in her makeup since the beginning. She can't compete with the true professionals or at least better gurus who same some skill.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Maybe Michelle reached out for opportunities but keep in mind that Michelle also lied about her life and has hundreds of abandoned businesses. Isn't she the reason why GG exists in the first place. I always felt Lindy had genuine content in her younger years, she had a couple preachy videos in the past too but she wasn't as bitter and passive aggressive as she is now. I used to be a fan of Michelle until she started her plastic surgery and discovered this forum but she was always more fake than Lindy and lied about so many things from the start. It just took some time until it was revealed, by GG of course.

Lindy is bitter now because she isn't relevant anymore, plus her marriage is a mess. Of course it shows but it's not like she is taking action. She doesn't have potential to attract new followers but if she'd try she'd at least have potential to keep her current following.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:Maybe Michelle reached out for opportunities but keep in mind that Michelle also lied about her life and has hundreds of abandoned businesses. Isn't she the reason why GG exists in the first place. I always felt Lindy had genuine content in her younger years, she had a couple preachy videos in the past too but she wasn't as bitter and passive aggressive as she is now. I used to be a fan of Michelle until she started her plastic surgery and discovered this forum but she was always more fake than Lindy and lied about so many things from the start. It just took some time until it was revealed, by GG of course.

Lindy is bitter now because she isn't relevant anymore, plus her marriage is a mess. Of course it shows but it's not like she is taking action. She doesn't have potential to attract new followers but if she'd try she'd at least have potential to keep her current following.
100% agree with you in regards to Michelle. By no means am I a Michelle supporter lol.
It's so funny that she's so bitter. I do remember reading one of her old blogs about other gurus selling their soul. I could see why she would of been content with what she had years ago when you YouTube was at its prime but now that the fountain has dried up she probably has regrets.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Going through her old blog posts . She gave up a TV opportunity.

http://www.bubzbeauty.com/diary/65-oppo ... mpany.html

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

she won't receive opportunities like these again. when people show interest now for a report or smth it is usually about her old youtube days and that she is a mother now. unfortunately most companies are greedy and she probably didn't wanna give in, kudos to her in a way. but with proper research she could have done more with other genuine people and companies. she always saw youtube as her own little world but you can only get so far with that. i guess back in the day she never cried over not taking these chances, now there's probably a bit of regret. however, i'd fix my marriage first.

P88Jules
Learner
Learner

Post by P88Jules »

'I told the Lord that I’m feeling nervous and afraid. I felt Him tell me:

“Lindy, I love you. Don’t worry for I will be with you today, tomorrow and Forever. You have always been someone who is afraid of change. When you like a dish, you will continue to trust in it and eat the same dish instead of trying out something new in the menu. What you don’t know is that you are also great at adapting to change. You are scared because you feel you might not be enough for this path. Do not fear because I will always love you. You don’t need to be breathtakingly beautiful, successful or rich for me to love you.”'

I never knew she had a direct line, special Bubz should just say she didn't want to do it rather than conjuring up a short narrative about what God apparently told her, she basically dragged the story out to paint herself as a special angelic youtuber who doesn't care for money or fame or beauty :angel:

*You can buy a house, but not a home.

You can buy medication, but not good health.

You can buy a bed, but not sleep.

You can buy a book but not knowledge.

You can buy a Tim but not get any ramen :(
oof

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

P88Jules wrote:'I told the Lord that I’m feeling nervous and afraid. I felt Him tell me:

“Lindy, I love you. Don’t worry for I will be with you today, tomorrow and Forever. You have always been someone who is afraid of change. When you like a dish, you will continue to trust in it and eat the same dish instead of trying out something new in the menu. What you don’t know is that you are also great at adapting to change. You are scared because you feel you might not be enough for this path. Do not fear because I will always love you. You don’t need to be breathtakingly beautiful, successful or rich for me to love you.”'

I never knew she had a direct line, special Bubz should just say she didn't want to do it rather than conjuring up a short narrative about what God apparently told her, she basically dragged the story out to paint herself as a special angelic youtuber who doesn't care for money or fame or beauty :angel:

*You can buy a house, but not a home.

You can buy medication, but not good health.

You can buy a bed, but not sleep.

You can buy a book but not knowledge.

You can buy a Tim but not get any ramen :(

:rofl: :rofl:
Not gonna lie I dry heaved when i read about that. She's like a soggy piece of bread.

There was this other blog post where she was whining about not getting any sleep and being sooo busy because she was taking care of her puppy ( Chubbi) good god she was so self centered back then and had no depth to her.
I think having kids did her a world of good and got her to finally grow up.

FireballHikari
Debater
Debater

Post by FireballHikari »

I wonder if her old chums distanced themselves from her - or the other way around. Granted, I haven't watched her videos in a while but I remember the only time of them being mentioned "recently" was in that video where they all took her shopping and decided she needed an entire new wardrobe, including undies. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong there.
I'm just wondering because they seemed somewhat closer when they still lived in HK.

Edit: Or just grown apart.

madihaiqbal372
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by madihaiqbal372 »

Have any of you seen her recent Instagram stories? She's acting immature and when people tell her she's being immature, she just says that she's 'having fun'.

So shaking your ass and pretending that you have a dick is having fun?? I don't think she ever grew up.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

she's all about having fun or being hormonal, that and being preachy are her 3 and only moods. :rofl:

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

tbf if the tv op wasn't for her, it wasn't for her. i can't see her being on TV.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

What was she wanted on TV for? She's never acted, so I can't see it being that, and she doesn't have anything special about her to hold a reality TV show. Michelle was also in the talks of getting a reality show, but she had something that they could actually document. Like her move from Florida girl next door to NY businesswoman, the creation and launch of ipsy, the launch of Evereden, and her deal with Loreal for the launch of EM. Michelle actually had a lot going on in her business life, and when you throw in Dom and some of her other Z list friends, she has some merit to snap a show and attract viewers.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Return to “Bubzbeauty”