BratbeautyAndTheUglyCheetah.Part7

kurokuro
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BratbeautyAndTheUglyCheetah.Part7

Post by kurokuro »

I can't believe he's responding that way to people's comments. What's the time stamp on those? Is it possible that he was drunk at the time? No sane person would be doing that (unless they are actively back on the path to divorce... I'm almost willing to take the bet that they'll have split before the end of the year).

And honestly, messaging at Tim isn't going to change anything. He's garbage. If Lindy's ever gonna change her mind, you'd be better off messaging Annie or her other girlfriends that actually give a crap about her.

Tallipia
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Tallipia »

To me Tim seems like a person who doesn't give a damn. She probably told him so many times to change his ways when they were living in Hong Kong. Back then no one really knew about their issues. And now after all this time nothing has changed and I feel she doesn't know what else to do so she is publicly exposing him hoping that he would change because of that. But he will never change. The best thing she could do for herself and her children is to leave him. I don't know how she doesn't see that and how she would rather feel the way she feels than leave him

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Tim acts the way that he does probably because he realises that Lindy will not leave her. Or she would come back. Well that is the only way I can see him having 0 care about the situation. Either that or he is waiting to get half her assets and continue the party boy life.

CuriousKoala
Learner
Learner

Post by CuriousKoala »

I've read Lindy's book, and they have kept quiet about his drinking problems for years!! When they lived in Hong Kong, there were a lot of nights where he'd go out drinking with his friends while Bubz would be at home taking care of Issac.

I honestly think Bubz deserves to publicly voice out her problems online. She tried to work it out with him in private for years. They even went to marriage therapy, but apparently they just ended up arguing (from her book).

I agree with the person above that the way Tim is responding to the comments shows that he has no concern about his behavior at all. Heck, even in Bubz book, he admits he was being a horrible husband and Lindy deserves better before he decided to change when they moved back to Northern Ireland.

I've seen Youtube Husbands like Benji from itsJudytime who are more hard-working, dedicated to their family, and supportive to their Youtube spouse more than him. Sure, he helps takes care of the kids when Bubz is busy with work, but that doesn't excuse him from acting reckless and irresponsible.

If anyone needs screenshots of what I've referenced from Bubz book, let me know.

imjustcurious
Learner
Learner

Post by imjustcurious »

CuriousKoala wrote:They even went to marriage therapy, but apparently they just ended up arguing (from her book).
That does not surprise me AT ALL. They are so incompatible. Maybe they were during their teens, but like others have said they have such different priorities now.

How did they say therapy ended up in the book? Did they reach any agreement or stop going?

I truly don't think Bubz is ever going to leave him. She just had a moment of being truly frustrated with him, airing it out on IG, and then we have photographic proof of her burrowing her emotions away and "focusing on the positives!!!" and "letting her feelings pass!!" instead.

What a messed up pair. GTFO bubz. An unhappy marriage is always worse than divorced parents co-parenting.

Sonia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sonia »

He is such a piece of shit. I'm sure Lindy has communicated her feelings to him many, many times.. she has realized he doesn't give a shit and publicly aired their dirty laundry out of desperation. That doesn't make it right, but I can see how it happened. What I really don't understand is why she allows herself to be a doormat. She's financially self-sufficient and has plenty of family support in the UK - there's literally no reason for her to put up with this crap. She should really find a therapist to help her work through this.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

yikesberg
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by yikesberg »

If Lindy’s going to insist on keeping Tim around, she really needs to lay out some ground rules. The man needs to get a job and start contributing to the family—doesn’t matter if Lindy is the primary income, he needs to take on some responsibility. And not his bullshit “business” of futzing around on the computer handling Lindys online business. A real, actual, job.

I’m beating a dead horse but I’m blimming tired of seeing him lazing about in his singlet and boxers everyday, either hungover or just acting like a 13 year old boy who has nothing to care about in the world but his xbox. Buddy is a father of two, he needs to act like one for Pete’s sake. Lindy is so used to expecting so little, I wish she would lay down some boundaries and either get him to shape up or take the kids and leave him.

SKbrose
Learner
Learner

Post by SKbrose »

CuriousKoala wrote:I've read Lindy's book, and they have kept quiet about his drinking problems for years!! When they lived in Hong Kong, there were a lot of nights where he'd go out drinking with his friends while Bubz would be at home taking care of Issac.

I honestly think Bubz deserves to publicly voice out her problems online. She tried to work it out with him in private for years. They even went to marriage therapy, but apparently they just ended up arguing (from her book).

I agree with the person above that the way Tim is responding to the comments shows that he has no concern about his behavior at all. Heck, even in Bubz book, he admits he was being a horrible husband and Lindy deserves better before he decided to change when they moved back to Northern Ireland.

I've seen Youtube Husbands like Benji from itsJudytime who are more hard-working, dedicated to their family, and supportive to their Youtube spousemore than him. Sure, he helps takes care of the kids when Bubz is busy with work, but that doesn't excuse him from acting reckless and irresponsible.

If anyone needs screenshots of what I've referenced from Bubz book, let me know.

I'm on the ItsJudysLife page too and Benji is not any better. Maybe if we're talking about irresponsibility and drunken nights and stuff, Tim is worse but Benji is pretty bad too. If I were to compare the two, they're both equally as bad just in different ways.

Return to “Bubzbeauty”