Bubzbeauty Gossiper Questions

Hannabanna720
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Do you think Bubz is fit to be a parent?

Post by Hannabanna720 »

Objectively speaking, parenting/ "Being a mom" is going to differ from person to person. If you're talking about, "Will she end up killing her children", no. I don't think she's going to be a bad mom. Like someone said before, parenting is something you learn as you go. Do I think she did an okay job with her first one? Yeah. I think she did. Only thing I would probably say is that she probably doesn't crack down on the verbal skills with him, but I know a bunch of kids that learned to talk at his pace. It seems like she does baby him on camera, but idk what she does off camera.

Maybe she'll learn and do things different with her daughter. If you have siblings/have multiple children, then I think you know that the way you parent will probably change from child to child just because you have more experience after your first.

Her son doesn't seem to be an asshole, so I think she's doing fine.

ihatefrauds
Talker
Talker

Bubz is fake? and a liar?!

Post by ihatefrauds »

Did anyone notice in her old videos, she lied about breastfeeding Isaac exclusively? She stated Isaac was "fat like the Michelin man" but it was only breast milk she was feeding him, although there was SIMILAC formula in the kitchen!!!! She makes herself seem so honest and trustworthy when lying about something so serious.

eggsbenedict
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Bubz is fake? and a liar?!

Post by eggsbenedict »

honestly, I think you're blowing this situation way out of proportion. The question of whether Bubz exclusively breastfed her son is not "so serious" like you're making it out to be. However, I don't agree with Bubz lying about it.

kyungsoo
Lurker
Lurker

Re: What is wrong with Chubbi?

Post by kyungsoo »

Omg I know this is a late reply but I feel so good knowing that there is people that dislike Chubbi as much as I do lol
I agree with people that say that Lindy didn't make any effort in training her, and also it is so annoying how much she favors her over Domo and disregards Chubbi's aggressiveness towards Isaac.
I feel kind of bad for saying this but I hope Chubbi bites one of her kids one day so she realizes how fucked up and dangerous that dog is
Image 그래도 발버둥치고 싶어

J'en ai marre
Informer
Informer

Re: What is wrong with Chubbi?

Post by J'en ai marre »

Happy to see that I'm not the only who noticed her favouritism towards Chubbi over Domo. And if Chubbi was a bigger dog (like a Rottweiler or German Shepherd) everyone would be freaked out by such a behaviour, but because it's a small breed, she lets it go. That's definitely not right.

Mischief

Bubzbeauty Gossiper Questions

Post by Mischief »

<3

All the topics with questions about Bubzbeauty
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Bubzbeauty”